[CLOSED][APP][2.3+] dSploit v1.0.31b - An Android network penetration suite

Do you think the dSploit project needs a website with a forum and maybe some doc ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

evilsocket

Oct 1, 2012
Rome
www.evilsocket.net
So... That rumor was true that become totally commercial... I'd never got the trial or whatever available for the poor regular curious users version that is.....

Did you actually read the post or you just came here writing the first thought that came to your mind? :p

1. zANTI2 is completely free, no credits needed whatsoever.
2. It will be released as open source in the near future.

fernandoavc

Mar 21, 2011
São Paulo
Sorry probably you are right!! I may have misunderstood but I did registered myself and for some reason wasn't able to get anything but emails of offerings.... I will definitely try again since you are saying it is free ( not against it to be commercial tho.. Is just that I'm not from security area so I just do it for curiosity and to learn).

Sorry again...

evilsocket

Oct 1, 2012
Rome
www.evilsocket.net
Sorry probably you are right!! I may have misunderstood but I did registered myself and for some reason wasn't able to get anything but emails of offerings.... I will definitely try again since you are saying it is free ( not against it to be commercial tho.. Is just that I'm not from security area so I just do it for curiosity and to learn).

Sorry again...

Nothing to be sorry about, it's ok ;)
I can guarantee zANTI2 is 100% free and it's freaking cool, I'm not saying just because now I work for them, it's way far better than dSploit, faster, more precise, better ui, etc.

D

Deleted member 2736178

ANNOUNCEMENT: dSploit merges with ZImperium zANTI2 - link here

very cool!

FYI Viewing the EULA (I know who does that?) produces an error 404

Also, if you want to do anything useful (MITM, password scan etc) you have to upgrade, but when you try to upgrade = 404 error

Last edited by a moderator:

shadowslifer

Jan 3, 2013
Rome
I can't login to it..
i press community user, but there still function disabled... and my account is in N/D state... :eek:
I were searching dspoit updates... but then i found that. @orthonovum i do =D ahahahahah noticed that 404 error.. maybe they're working on it.

CHEF-KOCH

Jan 2, 2012
Nothing to be sorry about, it's ok ;)
I can guarantee zANTI2 is 100% free and it's freaking cool, I'm not saying just because now I work for them, it's way far better than dSploit, faster, more precise, better ui, etc.
Just wondering, because there is a premium version of zAnti 2 out which can't be used with a normal account. And also wondering why the app needs generally an account? Dsploit never asked for such thing.... So it's not 100% free, only the useless free version....

fernandoavc

Mar 21, 2011
São Paulo
Just wondering, because there is a premium version of zAnti 2 out which can't be used with a normal account. And also wondering why the app needs generally an account? Dsploit never asked for such thing.... So it's not 100% free, only the useless free version....
When I'd tried before I don't even got the user to test it out... Just some offerings to premium accounts...

Reactions: CHEF-KOCH
Did you actually read the post or you just came here writing the first thought that came to your mind? :p

1. zANTI2 is completely free, no credits needed whatsoever.
2. It will be released as open source in the near future.
As far as I know to use all the functions on zanti we had to pay for them... but zanti2 is totally free or still the same thing? If it is totally free ill donate to you evil. . Just answer me this

T

tony_5309

Well just installed zanti2 and to do a MITM attack prompts me to buy an account... wtf?

I thought the same thing. Just turn it on for like 15min or so. Then it goes away. I guess it may be a verification thing it does.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing. Just turn it on for like 15min or so. Then it goes away. I guess it may be a verification thing it does.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Highly doubt it... The first zanti app needed a platinum and gold account to work.. and if @evilsocket says it is free.. It shouldn't need to be buying anything...

D

Deleted member 2736178

Seems to work now without asking for an upgrade... Maybe just switch on their end had to be flipped...which of course also raises the whole "why does this talk to remote servers?" Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, i'd like to introduce this project of mine and hopefully find some beta testers for it :D

dSploit is an Android network analysis and penetration suite which aims to offer to IT security experts/geeks the most complete and advanced professional toolkit to perform network security assesments on a mobile device.

Once dSploit is started, you will be able to easily map your network, fingerprint alive hosts operating systems and running services, search for known vulnerabilities, crack logon procedures of many tcp protocols, perform man in the middle attacks such as password sniffing ( with common protocols dissection ), real time traffic manipulation, etc, etc .

It's still in beta stage so unexpected behaviour could happen, after all i need b-testers for this reason :D

ANNOUNCEMENT: dSploit merges with ZImperium zANTI2
    Important Note on the Incoming 1.1.0b Version

After more than a year a new beta version v1.1.0b is coming, featuring full localization for many languages, a complete graphical restyling and many minor optimizations and fixes.
    Unfortunately I’ve lost the original certificate I used to sign dSploit packages on each release, this means that the auto update mechanism between the current 1.0.31b and the new 1.1.0b version will not work.
    You will be prompted for the new update and you will be able to download it, but installation will fail since the two apks will have different signatures and Android considers this as APK tampering.

Therefore a manual installation for the new version will be required then, starting from 1.1.0b the auto update process will continue to work as usual since I’m gonna backup the certificate everywhere :D

Please do not ask when the new release will be available, multi languages localizations need to be finished and only then I will release the new APK.
    dSploit is Back!

Hi guys, after more than four months from the last release of dSploit, i’ve decided to open this blog and continuing dSploit developing.

I’d like to say to all of you guys that I’m sorry for this pause period, but as someone already knows, i’ve recently switched to a new job which is very time taking ( and exciting of course! ) therefore i hadn’t any free time to work on my projects.

Continue reading here ...
    New dSploit 1.1.1b-20131229 nightly version available to download! http://update.dsploit.net/nightly
    Nightly Releases Available.

Since many of you asked how to compile dSploit themself to try the new features, and many of you had problems with that ( yeah I know, building an Android app is not as easy as compiling a “Hello World”, right? ), I decided to make nightly built apk available for everyone.

Continues here.