[APP][2.3+] Floating Toucher: A Personalized Floating Tool For You! v2.0. (2013/9/23)

Search This thread

danivancouver

Nov 10, 2010
wonderful application, but has a high consumption of ram, forestay looking for a solution?

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

Still being updated and bug fix requested

Hi, I've been searching for an answer to this question and found this thread so I thought I might as well post my question here too in case anyone might have an answer.

I've been using Floating Toucher for over a year and everything worked perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy Mega SGH-i527M with stock 4.4.2. Last update to the app was in April of this year. Unfortunately the phone met an untimely demise; fortunately I got a better one - a Galaxy S5 SM-G900W8 running stock 5.0. Rooted, of course, as the very first thing I do whenever I bring home a new phone!

Here's the issue - everything in Floating Toucher works great on the new phone, except the "Expand Status Bar" option!

(This is important to me because the Otterbox Defender case which will hopefully prevent THIS phone from dying an early death like my last 3 also prevents me from easily swiping down from the top of the screen.)

I've not done a whole lot to try to "fix" it, like clearing my settings or re-installing or anything; because of the fact that this worked fine on the old phone (same version/settings/etc.) and the other system functions like "Menu" and "Back" work perfectly, I suspect it's a Lollipop issue rather than something wrong with the installation or settings.

So, anybody got anything to help - besides installing yet another app to do the same job? Thanks in advance!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Floating Toucher: A Personalized Floating Tool For You!

AD-1024-500.png

Download in Google Play

Introduction:

Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android. It is a button floats on your screen over other apps, and you can move it to anywhere. It contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you can control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app.

What's new in version 2.0.2:

1. Support 3 panels.
    2. Support auto hiding point icon in selected apps.
    3. Support customizing point click action.
    4. Support app drawer.
    5. Fix bug: ROOT features not work on android 4.3.
    6. More folder icons available.
    7. Shop for Pro features.
    8. Fix FC bugs on some devices.

3panels.jpg

morefeatures.jpg

What's new in Version 1.6:
    1. Add languages: German, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Czech.
    2. Add option: Panel shows up near the point.
    3. New feature: Support "Auto-sync".
    4. Support Android 4.3.
    5. Fix some bugs.

What’s special:

1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps
    2. Creating folder for apps or switches
    3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
    4. Changing the panel's color.
    5. Can be hidden to the status bar, when user needs the full screen mode without any interference.

screenshot_whatspecial.jpg

Features list:

1. Clear memory
    2. Back/Home button(Need ROOT)
    3. Favor apps
    4. Recent apps
    5. System switches
    -Screen brightness
    -Ring mode
    -Bluetooth
    -Wifi
    -GPS
    -APN(Mobile network)
    -Rotation
    -Flashlight
    -Airplan mode
    -Volume up
    -Volume down
    -Expand status bar
    -Auto sync

FAQ

Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
    The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
    There are two ways to uninstall it:
    1. Open floating toucher, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
    2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.

How can I hide the floating button temporarily?
    When you are doing something in full screen mode, and you don’t want to share the screen with any other apps, Please Long Press the floating button, to hide it to the status bar of the phone.
    And if you need it back to screen, please tap it in the status bar, then Floating Toucher can be launched easily.

Download in Google Play

Massive thanks to Mark Wei for his StandOut Library.

Contact & Feedback:

Any questions or suggestions, contact us via below email. If you want to be a translator volunteer, please also let us know:)
    Our Email: floating.mob@gmail.com
    Amazing APP :good::good::good:

@ Developer,

Would it be possible in the future to give a name to a folder in: " choose action-new folder "

For uses who use Floating Touch everyday, he/she would add many icons to the panel. Obviously, current design of folder is not easy to use. We will try to figure out a better way to optimize it.

Thanks a lot for this suggestion. :)
    Want to be able to show the toucher with anything i want (including gesture) that's why i talked about making a shortcut (so other apps can call it)

Regards

Yes. This. Either a shortcut or activity or intent so it can be called up any way one wants... Gesture, launcher, pie...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4
    What about 'call actions' like quick call a person or quick sms? I think it would be a nice feature.:laugh:

In next release, Floating touch will support to add shortcut to panel. You can find "direct call" to a person in shortcut.

Most of android ROM support this kind of shortcuts. :)

Please stay tuned.
    Awesome floating tools. More themes for it is good in the future.
    BTW. using photo as point is a good idea :)