[APP][2.3+] Hubi - Stream from NowVideo, PutLocker, Videobeer and many more!

Search This thread

RotxeD

Jun 25, 2010

Stream or download from NowVideo, PutLocker and many more!

What is this?

Hubi is an Android application which lets you stream videos from various hosters directly on your device. No need of Flash players, just pick your favourite video player and enjoy!

How does it work?

Just grab a link among your favourite or uploaded videos and choose what you would like to do with it, either stream it or download it so that you can watch it offline anytime.

The application keeps track of your link history so that you can watch a video as many times as you want.

What if you come across a streaming video link while browsing on your mobile device? No worries, just press the link and choose Hubi among the available applications: the link will be automagically pasted and it will be ready for you to use it! Or you can always rely on the old copy-paste method, if you prefer, since there is a dedicated button for that.

Is it free? Is there any limitation?

The application is free to use and it will always be. However it is ad supported, in a light way, in order to keep it limitation-free.

What streaming services do you currently support?

This is the updated list of the streaming services that Hubi can handle:

• NowVideo
  • PutLocker
  • HDPlay
  • VideoBeer
  • Zinwa
  • MovShare
  • GorillaVid
  • DaClips
  • MovPod
  • SockShare
  • VidBux
  • MuchShare
  • Vureel
  • BillionUploads
  • NovaMov
  • NovaUp
  • Zalaa
  • VidxDen
  • Uploadc
  • StreamCloud
  • VidBull
  • YouTube
  • VK
  • UploadHero
  • Ecostream
  • FileBox
  • FileNuke

Many more to come in the near future!

How about compatibility?

The application is compatible with Android 2.3 onwards, up to full 4.1 (yes, Jelly Bean!) compatibility.

Some screenshots now:

Can I contact you?

No way. .. Just kidding. For any question or feedback these are our details:

website - http://megadevs.com
email - megadevs@gmail.com

Where can I find it?

Hubi on Google Play Store.

Or scan this QR code:

img.php
img.php

Disclaimer

We, the MegaDevs team, are not responsible for any misproper use of this application or any copyright infringment. If you download and use the Hubi application, you agree to this particular term of service.

Last edited:

HunnyBearLewis

Mar 21, 2011
When I noticed this thread/app my hand covered my mouth as an involuntary, "Holy moly" escaped from my breath.

Yes. Thank you!

RotxeD

Jun 25, 2010
Hubi 0.4 released! we've added three new hosters: Zinwa, HDPlay and VideoBeer. more hosters to come with the next update.

be sure to check it out ;)

DaPhinc

May 12, 2012
Is it possible to make this app compatible with crypt2.be encrypted links? Otherwise it is useless for me :(.

RotxeD

Jun 25, 2010
new update! possibility to report for links that are actually working on browser! let us know your feedback ;)

RotxeD

Jun 25, 2010
.. and another update! we added the possibiliy to report broken links and to test them directly from broswer! we also added a better error support and improved support for NowVideo!

more hosters to come ;)

RotxeD

Jun 25, 2010
sooooo many updates since last post. better support for error reporting, link checking, hoster decrypting. you'd better check it out!

fma965

Nov 20, 2011
cyanlabs.net
Doesn't work tested with multiple putlocker links . Check the low star reviews as they have same issue as me

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

RotxeD

Jun 25, 2010
huge update! improved link reporting, many bug fixes, donation support and.. 4 new hosters! here they are:

• GorillaVId
  • MovPod
  • DaClips
  • MovShare

be sure to check it out ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Stream or download from NowVideo, PutLocker and many more!

What is this?

Hubi is an Android application which lets you stream videos from various hosters directly on your device. No need of Flash players, just pick your favourite video player and enjoy!

How does it work?

Just grab a link among your favourite or uploaded videos and choose what you would like to do with it, either stream it or download it so that you can watch it offline anytime.

The application keeps track of your link history so that you can watch a video as many times as you want.

What if you come across a streaming video link while browsing on your mobile device? No worries, just press the link and choose Hubi among the available applications: the link will be automagically pasted and it will be ready for you to use it! Or you can always rely on the old copy-paste method, if you prefer, since there is a dedicated button for that.

Is it free? Is there any limitation?

The application is free to use and it will always be. However it is ad supported, in a light way, in order to keep it limitation-free.

What streaming services do you currently support?

This is the updated list of the streaming services that Hubi can handle:

• NowVideo
    • PutLocker
    • HDPlay
    • VideoBeer
    • Zinwa
    • MovShare
    • GorillaVid
    • DaClips
    • MovPod
    • SockShare
    • VidBux
    • MuchShare
    • Vureel
    • BillionUploads
    • NovaMov
    • NovaUp
    • Zalaa
    • VidxDen
    • Uploadc
    • StreamCloud
    • VidBull
    • YouTube
    • VK
    • UploadHero
    • Ecostream
    • FileBox
    • FileNuke

Many more to come in the near future!

How about compatibility?

The application is compatible with Android 2.3 onwards, up to full 4.1 (yes, Jelly Bean!) compatibility.

Some screenshots now:

Can I contact you?

No way. .. Just kidding. For any question or feedback these are our details:

website - http://megadevs.com
    email - megadevs@gmail.com

Where can I find it?

Hubi on Google Play Store.

Or scan this QR code:

img.php
    img.php

Disclaimer

We, the MegaDevs team, are not responsible for any misproper use of this application or any copyright infringment. If you download and use the Hubi application, you agree to this particular term of service.
    Doesn't work tested with multiple putlocker links . Check the low star reviews as they have same issue as me

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

thanks for your feedback. i just send you a PM, so we can fix the problem.
    Where do I find the downloaded videos in my data explorer?

there is a folder called "hubi": the downloaded videos should be there.
    Has anybody got this working with the TV Portal app? I don't get Hubi in the list of applications to choose to open the link :(

Use a download manager app and it will show up in tv portal as a download option :)