• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. To discuss, report bugs and other issues, use this thread.

[APP][2.3+] Internet Browser | Old but Gold

Vlad Mihalachi

Jun 16, 2012
Ferrara
vmihalachi.com
JUST FOR FUN! :p

Download

If you cannot use the play store I've attached the apk

"Old But Gold Internet Browser" is the perfect internet browser for people that put simpliticty and usability first.

This Internet Browser gives you a fast all-in-one web experience - an excellent Searching, Browsing, Downloading, Video, Gaming, Shopping and Social Sharing experience at the fastest speeds!

Main Features

Fastest The fastest browser in the world here on Android.

Maximum Compatibility The only internet browser that can open old and new websites.

Super Rendering You have never seen how beautiful the internet can be when the browsed as "IE 6".

Download

If you cannot use the play store I've attached the apk

Attachments

Last edited:

Dovidhalevi

Jun 26, 2012
Tanks for the Mamories ...

That huge scroll bar on the right side looks really cute but it takes up so much screen space.
Rendering looks, weird. Very weird.
Everything looks so big on my Nexus 4, maybe you should try and make them smaller and less intrusive.
Other than that, its pretty fast.
wow, for it's age it's the fastest browser I've used so far. it's a shame it doesn't fit that well on small screens,
Solution: Xposed and AppSettings. I set the DPI to 100, font size to 133%. Helped tame those huge objects and still readable. Render pane will remain unchanged unless it would include UI objects as well.

haha, love it, if it synched with my pc chromes bookmarks it would be my new browser. and the scroll bar is the perfect size imho
T'each 'is own :). I would love all the various browsers to sync with the chrome bookmarks and history as well. I am afraid those that do might be thrown off Play. Chrome does not run on my old but gold phone, trying a variety of smaller browsers (Chrome is a bloated mess).

Reactions: Vlad Mihalachi
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone