[APP][2.3+][Material] Password Creator - CHRISTMAS SALE + new features

Search This thread

Marurban

Aug 22, 2010
marurban.com
attachment.php

Hey all, I would like to present to you my application, it is my first app which I released to market.
Clean, simple and material design on your device from android 2.3+

Nowadays, every website is vulnerable to hackers. So our data are not safe everywhere. You shouldn't have one, two or even three main passwords for all your accounts. If you want to feel safe you should have in each of them their own password, independent of the others. Password Creator will create it for you and make it easier to manage them.

Password Creator is an application which allow you easily generate and manage your unique passwords for everything. Additionally, you can change each list and generate a password, in its sole discretion. Additional options, such as exclusion and repeat will ensure that your password will stronger.
Built-in manager will help you remember all of your passwords, categorize them and keep in one place.
You can feel safe because passwords are stored in encrypted DataBase with AES algorithm (128Bit key - depends on your PIN). Additionally there is NO Internet connection permission, so you can be sure that your passwords never will leak outside your smartphone.

Manager and settings are safely because of main PIN which you have to only remember.
All these function in fully responsible and easy material design with backward compatibility to android 2.3.
Of course you can import and export your password, move them to other device - just do it with current PIN.

FEATURES of Password Creator:
• Fully editable lists from which you generate your password
• Categories with ability to define your own
• Manager to store all your passwords
• History of generated passwords if you want get one back
• Material design starting with version 2.3+
• No internet connection required

Full version:
• Unlimited passwords in the manager
• Unlimited history
• Unlimited categories
• Lists are editable

@AlwaysAndroid
@Pilatus47
@$wap
+RaffaeleLandi
+LuigiMarcucci
+Oliver
+Christobal

Download:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/passcr

Beta channel: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/116369350111513931386

I will be very grateful for any feedback, not only if you have issues. All comments and ideas are welcome.

I am not responsible for any third party applications you have installed and can cause damage to your phone and data stored on it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-04-14-16-22_framed.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-04-14-16-22_framed.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 1,919
  • Screenshot_2015-01-04-14-03-28_framed.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-04-14-03-28_framed.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 1,835
  • Screenshot_2015-01-04-14-03-54_framed.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-04-14-03-54_framed.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 1,837
  • Screenshot_2015-01-04-14-05-49_framed.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-04-14-05-49_framed.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 1,717
  • Screenshot_2015-01-04-14-06-04_framed.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-04-14-06-04_framed.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 1,701
Last edited:

Marurban

Aug 22, 2010
marurban.com
Changelog:
- sort passwords ascending and descending
- visual improvments
- password modification dialog is closing now after update

- added Spanish
- PIN changes now correctly
- bug fixes

- generator also secured by PIN (everything to better secure your database) - next will be added AES128/CBC/PKCS5 as an option and passphrase as main PIN (in this case password)
- fixed stack in settings
- added Polish, Italian and Croatian langauge
- other fixes

- Bug fixes on tablets
- Updated app icon
- Other small fixes
- If you want help translate to other languages - contact with me

1.0.0 - initial release

Last edited:

kl3

Sep 9, 2013
Why not open source? Especially when it comes to privacy, passwords, etc. people want to know how it works. What are your apps' advantages worth mentioning over other free apps, let's say Twik?

Reactions: rohith86

Marurban

Aug 22, 2010
marurban.com
The less you know the better you sleep ;)
Seriously, there are two most important things:
  1. NO INTERNET connection permission - you can be sure that in no magical way, your passwords do not leak
  2. Material - created in accordance with the principles of Material design

I think that first point is the most important because I don't what happen with my data in other applications which require it. Twik need it for icons? They are too heavy to put it inside app? Maybe yes, but I don't have time to check code every update, is the code from the git is an application that I use. I checked several popular applications of this type and all have Internet Connection permission. They have over 100k users who probably don't know what is happening in app or after they closed it. I don't want to wake up one day and find that after last update my informations are circulating on the Web.

Other advanteges:
  • No ads
  • Additional options to generate password (eg you can define how many repeats should be max in row)
  • One again Material design which is good point in that app (available from android 2.3.3+)

Marurban

Aug 22, 2010
marurban.com
Do you plan to translate into other languages?
Yes, if only there will be people who want to translate it to different languages.

Upcoming new version with fixes for tablets, rate bar. App is ready now to translate to different languages and prepared for future encrypting algorithm. Now is DES with 64bit key -> will be AES with 256bit key (both depends on your PIN of course)

Last edited:

Marurban

Aug 22, 2010
marurban.com
Great App! Good looking!

Do you intend to support existing database format like keepass2 for example ?
I have to check whether it is able to save decrypted database. But eWallet probably will be first one which will be supported.

Hello,

If you have a file with all the variables that needs to be translated, I can provide you the French version.
Thanks, I'll contact you as soon as I prepare excel.

kl3

Sep 9, 2013
The less you know the better you sleep ;)
Sorry, but this is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard[emoji58]
Seriously, there are two most important things:
  1. NO INTERNET connection permission - you can be sure that in no magical way, your passwords do not leak
  2. Material - created in accordance with the principles of Material design

I think that first point is the most important because I don't what happen with my data in other applications which require it. Twik need it for icons? They are too heavy to put it inside app? Maybe yes, but I don't have time to check code every update, is the code from the git is an application that I use. I checked several popular applications of this type and all have Internet Connection permission. They have over 100k users who probably don't know what is happening in app or after they closed it. I don't want to wake up one day and find that after last update my informations are circulating on the Web.

Other advanteges:
  • No ads
  • Additional options to generate password (eg you can define how many repeats should be max in row)
  • One again Material design which is good point in that app (available from android 2.3.3+)
Having no Internet permission is an absolutely good thing, but being open source those apps can be reviewed and even compiled without it, so it's not really as dramatic as you described. Twik also free of ads, but I agree with you that your app offers more possibilities of creating passwords.

But nonetheless, nice app ;)

v3rtex

Dec 30, 2012
I have to check whether it is able to save decrypted database. But eWallet probably will be first one which will be supported.

Thanks, I'll contact you as soon as I prepare excel.

Your app looks good.
Just ask if you need a german translation :eek:

Marurban

Aug 22, 2010
marurban.com
New update is available now. To better protect your data, generator must also be protected with PIN. I tested AES128/CBC/PKCS5 on my S3 and it is very slow but is better than DES encryption algorithm. Because most of user don't have any of top devices like Nexus 6, this algorithm will be added as an option. Here I have a proposal to add option to login to app once but only at your own risk. What do you think?

Reactions: Aashuk Mehta

killoid

Feb 5, 2013
@Marurban after installing it force closes on my galaxy y duos gt-s6102,running stock rooted GB 2.3.6 rom. log attached.

Attachments

• 2015-01-18_12-28-19.txt
    936 bytes · Views: 5

Marurban

Aug 22, 2010
marurban.com
@Marurban after installing it force closes on my galaxy y duos gt-s6102,running stock rooted GB 2.3.6 rom. log attached.
I checked it and... are you trying to change something by xposed? On emulators everything is ok

Nice app. Clean and simple!

If you´re still looking for a spanish translator, I can give it a try.

Saludos
New version with bug fixes and Spanish language (finally added), will be available to download in 1 hour. But if you have any suggestions to translations pm me.

Last edited:

killoid

Feb 5, 2013
I checked it and... are you trying to change something by xposed? On emulators everything is ok

nope. xposed has nothing to do with this app i guess!

Edit: new log attached.

Attachments

• 2015-01-20_23-35-04.txt
    936 bytes · Views: 3
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

Hey all, I would like to present to you my application, it is my first app which I released to market.
    Clean, simple and material design on your device from android 2.3+

Nowadays, every website is vulnerable to hackers. So our data are not safe everywhere. You shouldn't have one, two or even three main passwords for all your accounts. If you want to feel safe you should have in each of them their own password, independent of the others. Password Creator will create it for you and make it easier to manage them.

Password Creator is an application which allow you easily generate and manage your unique passwords for everything. Additionally, you can change each list and generate a password, in its sole discretion. Additional options, such as exclusion and repeat will ensure that your password will stronger.
    Built-in manager will help you remember all of your passwords, categorize them and keep in one place.
    You can feel safe because passwords are stored in encrypted DataBase with AES algorithm (128Bit key - depends on your PIN). Additionally there is NO Internet connection permission, so you can be sure that your passwords never will leak outside your smartphone.

Manager and settings are safely because of main PIN which you have to only remember.
    All these function in fully responsible and easy material design with backward compatibility to android 2.3.
    Of course you can import and export your password, move them to other device - just do it with current PIN.

FEATURES of Password Creator:
    • Fully editable lists from which you generate your password
    • Categories with ability to define your own
    • Manager to store all your passwords
    • History of generated passwords if you want get one back
    • Material design starting with version 2.3+
    • No internet connection required

Full version:
    • Unlimited passwords in the manager
    • Unlimited history
    • Unlimited categories
    • Lists are editable

@AlwaysAndroid
    @Pilatus47
    @$wap
    +RaffaeleLandi
    +LuigiMarcucci
    +Oliver
    +Christobal

Download:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/passcr

Beta channel: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/116369350111513931386

I will be very grateful for any feedback, not only if you have issues. All comments and ideas are welcome.

I am not responsible for any third party applications you have installed and can cause damage to your phone and data stored on it

Nice app. Clean and simple!

If you´re still looking for a spanish translator, I can give it a try.

Saludos
    New version with bug fixes and Spanish language (finally added), will be available to download in 1 hour. But if you have any suggestions to translations pm me.
    Why not open source? Especially when it comes to privacy, passwords, etc. people want to know how it works. What are your apps' advantages worth mentioning over other free apps, let's say Twik?
    New update is available now. To better protect your data, generator must also be protected with PIN. I tested AES128/CBC/PKCS5 on my S3 and it is very slow but is better than DES encryption algorithm. Because most of user don't have any of top devices like Nexus 6, this algorithm will be added as an option. Here I have a proposal to add option to login to app once but only at your own risk. What do you think?
    Is there anyone here who would like to translate the application to Spanish?
    (Added thanks in 1st post and fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/passcr)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone