[APP][26.07.08] Diamond TF3D Config 0.6.7

Search This thread

krzynate

Sep 29, 2008
tf2d config

Hey guys when i install this app it gives me an error that the device needs to restart the program ive reinstalled it and made room ijn my storage for it and still not workijng any ideas?? and im running juicy 8

justinx989

Nov 29, 2009
IM still a newbie at this, but im using the boxed version of verizon diamond and i too was getting an error. So reading back a few pages, Following shahidkareem's advice i removed the TF3d config, and downloaded and installed singh's Tings and then reinstalled TF3d config and deleted the tweaks file in the program directory. It had an opera icon and was hiding the file extension. After i did this it ran with no error.

"go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450278
install first Singh's Tings HTC TF3D 15 Tabs EN.cab
than delete as per 1st page section 3"

Last edited:

vinrock77

Dec 18, 2009
norman
will the diamond tf3d config work on a htc touch pro2 if so im getting an error
an unexpected error has occurred in diamond tf3d config.exe select quit or select details for more info. " and ive deleted tweaks like some other people said and still getting this osd error

menzoom

Apr 8, 2007
I downloaded and installed the TF3D config tool, but when I tried to start it I got an unexpected error message. I went to the registry to check the "value PressureThreshold should be a DWORD (REG_DWORD)" as in your solution post and it was correct. I am runninh HTC touchflo 3D on an AT&T tilt 2. Is there another way to fix this error?

moghm

Nov 22, 2009
wish someone could fix this, running this on a 2.0.3 rom, o2 xda. get errors left right and centre

MrBobHunter

Dec 23, 2009
Sorry Jeff but I'm gonna make an example of you. I don't do it to pick specifically on you but rather to help inform others. Computers can appear to be fickle things unless you've spent a lot of time with them and/or you program them. I program them. Have for some 30 years now. They need to you to be precise and thorough. Otherwise they don't work. They don't think for you. You have to tell them exactly what you want and they do exactly that.

Over the years I find that people who do not pay attention, do not read thoroughly and thoughtfully have just a terrible time with computers.

In your description of the problem you left out the most important part of the description, the error message! You've since corrected that. But did you miss the following additional part in my response? I'll quote it:

It didn't write it for nothing. Did you try the above at all? I mean even if you don't have the Sprint version of the phone it's worth a try. I crafted that sentence specifically to point out this solution. I thought about the sentence and made sure I added "(perhaps a few others)" to indicate that even if you didn't have a Sprint it'd be worth a try. I also told you specifically to remove or rename the Tweaks.xml file and where you could find it (in the folder where you installed TF3D - thereby covering both instances where you may have installed it on the device or on "Internal Storage"). Again, did you try that? Because you didn't mention it at all. If you had questions like "what would be the folder it would have been installed into" or anything like that you didn't mention that either.

As you can see, had you done any research in this thread at all, the above solution has been mentioned several times before. That's how I learned of it! And indeed even NewSensei seems to have somehow overlooked that himself but later found it and even amended his post.

Social commentary: I'm getting more and more convinced that ADHD and ADD, etc. are more recently and more commonly diagnosed afflictions that the information age is bringing upon humankind! I mean I feel the affliction lately myself! What with all the blogs, podcasts and RSS feeds I try to keep up with! Now a days a headline will catch my eyes and I'll say "Gee that sounds interesting" but I cannot get through the article/post before becoming bored with it and moving on.

Focus people! Focus! For some things like computers it's just a requirement. I know I have to too remind myself often too.

Sorry for the rant but I feel better now...

Now can anybody take a stab at my problem that I posted a few pages ago regarding the Music and Sprint TV tabs not getting removed?
I have read these threads several times in full, and I have taken ALL of the suggested steps. My proplem is exactly the same as previously posted "An unexpected error has occoured in Diamond TF3D Config.exe. Sexect Quit and then restart this program, or select Details for more information."
I have an AT&T HTC Pure and I would really like to use this program. Please help.

Mr. Bob Hunter

Anicane

Mar 30, 2008
Ålesund
Well, i am not sure if it is just me but the actuall problem with me is that, it is not working with roms that has TFD3 2.1/2.5. Is it just me or everyone else ?

pedram200

Mar 27, 2009
not show

hello
I installed tf3d config on my htc fuze . the program was installed and worked but in appearance tab and select themes dir when i want to change my touch flo theme, it doesn't show the themes. I also created themes dir in my main memory and installed program in main memory but it didn't work. could you pls give me a suggestion to solve my problem?!:confused:

jclm

Sep 4, 2008
Hello,
Thanks for this great job!
Best regards
:)

P.S
is it possible to extand to.... number of tweaks?

Nov 28, 2009
Sulphur Springs, Tx
hey guys i need help here, i got a stock att tilt 2, i bought it when they had just came out, id like to get rid of the blue theme and installed a shiny black one, but i read on here that is possible to change that with this app, but now that ive installed it it wont run it says an unknown error has ocurred and askin me to re run it or click details to view a log file, but i cant seem to figure out what to do

Young Dc

Aug 11, 2008
Whiteville Nc
Sorry Jeff but I'm gonna make an example of you. I don't do it to pick specifically on you but rather to help inform others. Computers can appear to be fickle things unless you've spent a lot of time with them and/or you program them. I program them. Have for some 30 years now. They need to you to be precise and thorough. Otherwise they don't work. They don't think for you. You have to tell them exactly what you want and they do exactly that.

Over the years I find that people who do not pay attention, do not read thoroughly and thoughtfully have just a terrible time with computers.

In your description of the problem you left out the most important part of the description, the error message! You've since corrected that. But did you miss the following additional part in my response? I'll quote it:

It didn't write it for nothing. Did you try the above at all? I mean even if you don't have the Sprint version of the phone it's worth a try. I crafted that sentence specifically to point out this solution. I thought about the sentence and made sure I added "(perhaps a few others)" to indicate that even if you didn't have a Sprint it'd be worth a try. I also told you specifically to remove or rename the Tweaks.xml file and where you could find it (in the folder where you installed TF3D - thereby covering both instances where you may have installed it on the device or on "Internal Storage"). Again, did you try that? Because you didn't mention it at all. If you had questions like "what would be the folder it would have been installed into" or anything like that you didn't mention that either.

As you can see, had you done any research in this thread at all, the above solution has been mentioned several times before. That's how I learned of it! And indeed even NewSensei seems to have somehow overlooked that himself but later found it and even amended his post.

Social commentary: I'm getting more and more convinced that ADHD and ADD, etc. are more recently and more commonly diagnosed afflictions that the information age is bringing upon humankind! I mean I feel the affliction lately myself! What with all the blogs, podcasts and RSS feeds I try to keep up with! Now a days a headline will catch my eyes and I'll say "Gee that sounds interesting" but I cannot get through the article/post before becoming bored with it and moving on.

Focus people! Focus! For some things like computers it's just a requirement. I know I have to too remind myself often too.

Sorry for the rant but I feel better now...

Now can anybody take a stab at my problem that I posted a few pages ago regarding the Music and Sprint TV tabs not getting removed?

some people just can't find stuff or the fix
what works for some may not work for others
doesn't mean you have to be an a** about it...................

THAT'S WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR TO HELP OTHERS

ogm21

Feb 1, 2010
help

there just got my first HTC. its the my touch pro2. i tryied to install the app but for some reason it didnt work. is there any where out there with the instructions. im kinda new to this. sorry. thanks.

LayzJay

Mar 5, 2009
I installed this on my Touch HD along with the Truly_3D_Blue_V3 theme., the phone definetly slowed down hanging on some screens.
Im not sure if the app slowed the phone down or the theme..I think it was the theme personally.
Unfortunatly i reset my phone to manufactures settings... :(

Bans93

Feb 11, 2010
Doesn't work

It doesn't work.

I've installed it, and it says: "An error is occured at Diamond TF3D Config.exe."

Who can help me fixing this problem, cause I don't understand, I've got an HTC Diamond 2 if that helps :p.

Thnx, Bans

BTW got ROM version 1.39.404.3 (49068) NLD