[APP][27 April 2011] GRemote Pro v1.5.12 -shortcuts for profiles

Search This thread

marbalon

Dec 21, 2007
Hi,
I've just released new version specially for android (WM is not touched). Here are changes:

- voice command - launch any application you want using voice!
- new Honeycomb application skin
- redesigned menus and options
- get more options in skins list - if you prefer old applets design you can download it from app
- scroll to current track when you load page with containing this track
- current track indicator
- memory optimization
- fixed problem with some buttons on gingerbread

attachment.php

But the most important change is new price - now it is only $4.95!!!

Regards,
Marcin.

wizard.png

wol.png

Cheers,
Marcin.

Please visit us:

http://gbmsoftware.com/

Unsigned drivers problem?
Fixed - just install latest version

--------Description below is for non-Pro version--------

What we have now?

• GCenter - place to select controller type
  • GMouse - mouse control like Logitech MX Air (not the same)
  • Touchpad - applet which emulates laptops touchpad with a scroll area (dpad centre is left mouse button, useful for drag&drop)
  • GPad - especially for Media Center (generates arrow keys, Enter, Backspace, Esc, Alt+F4, StartMenu)
  • GMedia - multimedia keys for Windows Media Player (VolUP, VolDown, Play/Pause,Stop,Next, Prior)
  • Keyboard - Now you can use any SIP method including the hardware keyboard in HTC Touch Pro. Extra keys on screen Ctrl, Alt (three state), Esc, Del, Tab
  • GRace - thanks to PPJoy we have analogue game controller with 2 axis and 12 buttons. It is similar to NiiMe for Nokia, but only steering wheel for now.
GRace quick howto:
- Download and install PPJoy (click green download button on the right side on his site)
- Go to "Control Panel->Paraller Port Joystick"
- Click Add button and select "Virtual joysticks" for "Paraller Port", and "Controller 1" for "Controller number".
- Now windows detect new hardware and should automatically find required drivers (if not try to install drivers manually from this directory C:\Program Files\Parallel Port Joystick)
-Run GRemteServer and you should see info on GRace tab "PPJoy status: driver opened succesful"
- Now you can calibrate you controler using standard windows functions (Control Panel->Game controllers->PPJoy Virtual joystick 1"->Properties...)

FAQs:

• Installation guide with USB connection howto
  • Bluetooth connection howto
  • This program uses 5656 UDP port so open this port to your firewall configuration
  • if you are using Windows Firewall and have problems with connection try this help.
  • if you are using ESET Smart Security (Nod32) you can fallow this steps. Remember to restart GRemoteServer after you finish configure ESS.
  • if you get "Connecton timeout" message, please check your firewall. In all probability it is the source of problems with connection.

Requirement
- Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5 (cab)

And last, but not least - I really appreciate the help of new GRemote designer - Expo7. He does a lot of good job so Donate him if you like GRemote design!!!

Screenshots
v5.1.jpg
v5.2.jpg

Changelog

Enjoy,
Marcin Baliniak.

Please do not distribute this files on other sites. If you wan you can put URL to this topic.

To find latest version go to this location.

Older versions:
GRemote_v0.3.0_qvga.zip
GRemote_v0.3.0_vga.zip
GRemote_v0.3.0_wqvga.zip
---
GRemote_v0.5.0_qvga.zip
GRemote_v0.5.0_vga.zip
GRemote_v0.5.0_wqvga.zip

---
GRemote_v0.5.1_qvga.zip
GRemote_v0.5.1_vga.zip
GRemote_v0.5.1_wqvga.zip
GRemote_v0.5.1_wvga.zip

Attachments

• gremoted-linux_v0.1.zip
    7 KB · Views: 2,134
  • GRemote_v0.5.1_qvga.zip
    1 MB · Views: 5,512
  • GRemote_v0.5.1_vga.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 14,428
  • GRemote_v0.5.1_wqvga.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,458
  • GRemote_v0.5.1_wvga.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 8,737
  • voice.jpg
    voice.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 24,380
Last edited:
Reactions: KaiStone

andrukit

Jan 15, 2007
This is going to be good (imagining self playing crysis with my TP) :D

Any timetable on the release? Thanks

marbalon

Dec 21, 2007
I use linux every day and if I have a little time I will made a linux port too works as standard input device. In linux everything is more easy...

PXC-SirToby

Jul 23, 2008
Sounds great! Hope there's room for configuration (sensitivity etc.).

Talked with a friend over using the g-sensor maybe for view control in flight simulators (i.e. IL2 Sturmovik). We found Code Mercenaries JoyWarrior / MouseWarrior as USB-G-Sensor, but if the Diamond does the job (maybe via bluetooth?) it would be awsome*! :eek:

nono1024

Jul 17, 2008
Looks very interesting !

But just one question... communication between PC and GRemote (or Gmouse) will be done by bluetooth or WiFi ? or the twice maybe ?

Thanks in any case for your future development !

marbalon

Dec 21, 2007
I use network sockets for communication so it can be done via WiFi, USB. But if you setup PAN networking it should work on bluetooth too, but I didn't test it.

tns

Sep 7, 2005
Sounds like a really interesting idea!

You can count on me to test the Linux version :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    I've just released new version specially for android (WM is not touched). Here are changes:

- voice command - launch any application you want using voice!
    - new Honeycomb application skin
    - redesigned menus and options
    - get more options in skins list - if you prefer old applets design you can download it from app
    - scroll to current track when you load page with containing this track
    - current track indicator
    - memory optimization
    - fixed problem with some buttons on gingerbread

attachment.php

Regards,
    Marcin.

wizard.png

wol.png

Cheers,
    Marcin.

Please visit us:

http://gbmsoftware.com/

Unsigned drivers problem?
    Fixed - just install latest version

--------Description below is for non-Pro version--------

What we have now?

• GCenter - place to select controller type
    • GMouse - mouse control like Logitech MX Air (not the same)
    • Touchpad - applet which emulates laptops touchpad with a scroll area (dpad centre is left mouse button, useful for drag&drop)
    • GPad - especially for Media Center (generates arrow keys, Enter, Backspace, Esc, Alt+F4, StartMenu)
    • GMedia - multimedia keys for Windows Media Player (VolUP, VolDown, Play/Pause,Stop,Next, Prior)
    • Keyboard - Now you can use any SIP method including the hardware keyboard in HTC Touch Pro. Extra keys on screen Ctrl, Alt (three state), Esc, Del, Tab
    • GRace - thanks to PPJoy we have analogue game controller with 2 axis and 12 buttons. It is similar to NiiMe for Nokia, but only steering wheel for now.
    GRace quick howto:
    - Download and install PPJoy (click green download button on the right side on his site)
    - Go to "Control Panel->Paraller Port Joystick"
    - Click Add button and select "Virtual joysticks" for "Paraller Port", and "Controller 1" for "Controller number".
    - Now windows detect new hardware and should automatically find required drivers (if not try to install drivers manually from this directory C:\Program Files\Parallel Port Joystick)
    -Run GRemteServer and you should see info on GRace tab "PPJoy status: driver opened succesful"
    - Now you can calibrate you controler using standard windows functions (Control Panel->Game controllers->PPJoy Virtual joystick 1"->Properties...)

FAQs:

• Installation guide with USB connection howto
    • Bluetooth connection howto
    • This program uses 5656 UDP port so open this port to your firewall configuration
    • if you are using Windows Firewall and have problems with connection try this help.
    • if you are using ESET Smart Security (Nod32) you can fallow this steps. Remember to restart GRemoteServer after you finish configure ESS.
    • if you get "Connecton timeout" message, please check your firewall. In all probability it is the source of problems with connection.

Requirement
    - Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5 (cab)

And last, but not least - I really appreciate the help of new GRemote designer - Expo7. He does a lot of good job so Donate him if you like GRemote design!!!

Screenshots
    v5.1.jpg
    v5.2.jpg

Changelog

Enjoy,
    Marcin Baliniak.

Please do not distribute this files on other sites. If you wan you can put URL to this topic.

To find latest version go to this location.

Older versions:
    GRemote_v0.3.0_qvga.zip
    GRemote_v0.3.0_vga.zip
    GRemote_v0.3.0_wqvga.zip
    ---
    GRemote_v0.5.0_qvga.zip
    GRemote_v0.5.0_vga.zip
    GRemote_v0.5.0_wqvga.zip

---
    GRemote_v0.5.1_qvga.zip
    GRemote_v0.5.1_vga.zip
    GRemote_v0.5.1_wqvga.zip
    GRemote_v0.5.1_wvga.zip
    Hi,
    I have one small request for everyone who use pro version. I've just finish new version for WM phones. All settings tab and welcome screen was changed, so please try it and give me a feadback about this version. All gfx looks ok on your phone ? If you have any problems please pos a screenshot about this situation. If works fine on your device please write small post like "Works fine on HD2".

Cheers,
    Marcin.

This package doesn't have an QVGA skin availible.
    Though I checked the WQVGA, which works somewhat compressed.

Also, didn't get it to work on the Niki
    It just wil not connect over BT.
    It seems this update is mostly for Android users. Is there any benefit to me upgrading? My specs are listed below.

Device OS version - WM6.5.3
    PC OS version - Windows 7 Pro x64
    Network encryption - WPA2
    Frequency - 2.4GHz 802.11g

If I should provide more information, please let me know. This was all I could think of to provide offhand.

Hi!

This function/fixes goes to WM and Android so if you need this you should upgrade.

• support for more keybard languages and symbols
    • 'client connected' and 'disconnected' event
    • faster files/tracks list loading
    Btw. sometimes we fix something and forget to add to changelog - so it is worth to upgrade always ;)

Regards,
    Marcin.
    New music widget comming soon...

In next few days we should release new version for android devices win new music widgets... In new release you can also find Chinese and Russian translations... Now need to check BT connection problem in HD2.

Cheers,
    Marcin.
    New version for Android and new price $4.95!!!

Hi,
    We just released new version for android devices. New version contains changes listed below:
    - added translations: Czech, Russian, Chinese
    - new GRemotePro music Widget 4x2 - if you have a problems with widgets please remove application and install again
    - new layout for old (4x1) music widget
    - fixed communication problem in widget
    - fixed some FC reported by users

Regards,
    Marcin.