• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP][3.0+] Live Puzzle

Search This thread

drago10029

Nov 19, 2008
Phazon Mines
Reactions: PacmanAddict

Vyom

Dec 12, 2011
Delhi
Live puzzle is an app that turns your camera feed into a puzzle. Any reviews and/or criticism would be great. In case of any bugs please report them so I can fix it :)

Link to the app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meshapps.puzzle

The game is all nice and all, but some of my views and suggestions:
1. The picture that we can take from camera. It would be nice if we can snap a picture and then use it instantly for puzzle. Or another way of doing it is to select a picture from gallery. Constantly holding the phone upright isn't feasible for long time.
2. Some latency issue like the lowest right corner tile doesn't seem to move much times.
3. Ads come in the middle of some tiles. So is very disruptive. Maybe you can provide a donate version of the app. Ads on an app at early stage doesn't seem much lucrative.

But otherwise an innovative idea for puzzle.

Reactions: PacmanAddict

PacmanAddict

Jul 5, 2014
The game is all nice and all, but some of my views and suggestions:
1. The picture that we can take from camera. It would be nice if we can snap a picture and then use it instantly for puzzle. Or another way of doing it is to select a picture from gallery. Constantly holding the phone upright isn't feasible for long time.
2. Some latency issue like the lowest right corner tile doesn't seem to move much times.
3. Ads come in the middle of some tiles. So is very disruptive. Maybe you can provide a donate version of the app. Ads on an app at early stage doesn't seem much lucrative.

But otherwise an innovative idea for puzzle.

Thank you for your suggestions I appreciate it. I could make a pro version without the ads and add in a 7x7 puzzle and the still image option to justify the price, I added the ads at the beginning because to be honest ads don't make much revenue as is and even with getting featured on xda it gave me a couple of dollars boost on a single day and then back to cents per day so I didn't have much hopes on getting so many downloads. I am taking it more as a hobby since you cannot really depend on advertisements as an income without spending a respectable amount of money on advertisement campaigns. Plus it is very rare to find an app that does not include ads or iAP and usually these apps are apps like instagram that aim for a big fat paycheck at the end which I don't foresee for this application. Thanks for your feedback!

Edit : I will check the latency of the tile as soon as possible.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts