[APP][3.0+] NOTEify - Color Sticky Notes And MUCH More During Live Calls!

Do You Find NOTEify as a Handy and useful App?

• YES :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

mdmdmd27

Jan 7, 2014
www.appums.com
UPDATE 05.06.2014

-Fixed German Language item names

-Side Bar now change color according to application theme (dark/light)

-fixed note saving bug inside contact

-Fixed group deleting and not disappearing immediately bug

-Fixed group renaming

-Added an option to show the contact you were talking to, right after the conversation with him

-Fixed list jumping back to top when selecting multiple contacts.

I AM LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO TRANSLATE NOTEIFY INTO MORE LANGUAGES SO USERS CAN GET THE APP IN THEIR OWN NATIVE LANGUAGE .

NOTEify Reviewd by XDA Developers:

http://www.xda-developers.com/andro...t-and-view-rich-contact-notes-while-in-calls/

There are quite a few techniques and tools available to help you better remember important details about your work contacts. For example, you could manually keep a journal of key information or store these facts on their business cards in your Rolodex—that is if anyone even remembers what a Rolodex is. But of course, manually writing things down is a bit too last century for most of us here on XDA.

NOTEify Review by AppsZoom.com:

http://www.appszoom.com/android-app/noteify-kozzh.html

A simple reminder for your contacts

Welcome to NOTEify, a helpful application that will be useful for creating a clear schedule and be reminded of all the tasks you need to do in order to live your life in a more organized way.

Sync your contacts, create color notes and have them show during calls, so you always know what you want to say to them. You can drag around the notes to hide them or have them present, whatever feels more comfortable. In addition, feel free to send the note to other contacts if you find it useful.

The design of NOTEify is great, everything is minimalist and clear and NOTEify becomes a helpful and simple tool for professionals and also people who merely want to organize themselves better.

Matan Dahan is the developer of NOTEify, a colorful reminder which works really well.

NOTEify is the perfect app to use when you want to get reminded about specific information or discussions with your contacts.
You may choose from a variety of many in-call or in-app options, including:

-Showing notes during in or out calls.

-Showing the contact you are talking to with his full details during the same call.

-Adding a new contact with his full details for an unrecognized number during the call itself!

-Changing and designing your own notes color and text color for individual contacts or a whole group of contacts.

-Notes can be minimized or be dragged along the screen during call for maximal convenience.

-Notes saved within the app or during a phone call will also be saved to the other contacts app on your device.

-Many in-call or in-app specific note options, including navigate to an address written in the note, send the note displayed to other contacts, create reminders of a specific conversation and much more…

-This app is equipped with its own designed widget for maximal convenience to activate or block notes from being showed during a phone call.

-Many more options and possibilities can be found inside the in-app options for your own convenience…

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.matandahan.recordnotes

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSzzP6uPSkE
[/YOUTUBE]

mn3y.png

I would love to hear comments, improvement suggestions, bug reports etc...

Hope You Will find it useful and enjoy it :laugh:

Attachments

• contact.png
    contact.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 228
  • contact_note.png
    contact_note.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 218
  • grid.png
    grid.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 203
  • incall-details.png
    incall-details.png
    241.6 KB · Views: 195
  • incall-note.png
    incall-note.png
    219.5 KB · Views: 191
  • main.png
    main.png
    83 KB · Views: 183
  • main_black.png
    main_black.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 170
  • navigation-draw.png
    navigation-draw.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 165
  • settings.png
    settings.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 155
  • status-bar.png
    status-bar.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

sumer1

Dec 29, 2010
Toronto
Hey all,

I just wanted to update that many changes has been made since the last NOTEify version came out..

The design is now more "HOLOish" and many bugs were fixed..

I would love to hear your opinion :angel:

HERE IS A DEMO VIDEO:

h**ps://w.w.w.youtube.com/watch?v=TEoBbaSLg1E

Great app I'm going try it when I get home.

Cheers

mdmdmd27

Jan 7, 2014
www.appums.com
I tried it but it was taking to long to sync so I stopped it.

Hi, thank you for trying it out.

The sync is only one time proccess. It needs to take you entire contacts list and ALL of their data (everything including addresses, emails, more than one phone number, images and other details..)
*it is a Contacts App so it needs the data so you can use it in NOTEify with ease.

After your are doing it ONLY one time, the app is listening to you contacts apps and adds contacts that where added in other contact apps automatically..

Im happy you tried it, and hope you might give it another shot sometime.. I promise it worths it :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: DrunkUncas

mdmdmd27

Jan 7, 2014
www.appums.com
New version

Hey guys.
A new version (1.6) with syncing problems in some devices was fixed.
Also the syncing performance is now faster and more reliable.
Also added new screen shots to the main thread. :laugh:

mdmdmd27

Jan 7, 2014
www.appums.com
@mdmdmd27 the initial contact sync is a pain as it takes too long. Find a way to make this faster and work on the design and it will be a top app.

Thanks
pemell

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Hey pemell, thank you for the comment and advice!

I am working on the speed of contact syncing, it is very important for me to get it done faster and more efficient.
I have uploaded a new version, it will be up in the Google Play in a couple of hours, I would love to hear you opinion then..

And if you would like, I will be happy to hear your opinion on the design to :angel:

mdmdmd27

Jan 7, 2014
www.appums.com
-Changed layout to be more "HOLOish" and light.

-Fixed layout bugs reported by some users.

-Increased the speed of syncing contacts.

-Contacts sync now can be stopped and fully recovered when continued from last stopping point.

mdmdmd27

Jan 7, 2014
www.appums.com

Welcome to NOTEify, a helpful application that will be useful for creating a clear schedule and be reminded of all the tasks you need to do in order to live your life in a more organized way.

Sync your contacts, create color notes and have them show during calls, so you always know what you want to say to them. You can drag around the notes to hide them or have them present, whatever feels more comfortable. In addition, feel free to send the note to other contacts if you find it useful.

The design of NOTEify is great, everything is minimalist and clear and NOTEify becomes a helpful and simple tool for professionals and also people who merely want to organize themselves better.

Matan Dahan is the developer of NOTEify, a colorful reminder which works really well.

Attachments

• apps_zoom_2_1.jpg
    apps_zoom_2_1.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 187
  • apps_zoom_1_1.jpg
    apps_zoom_1_1.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Reactions: DrunkUncas

ds1508

Jun 17, 2013
It's ok. Just tried it. Import was at good speed. :good:
My suggestions:
1. Other languages? I want it in german, please.
2. Dark theme. White is nice, but hurts my eyes. :cyclops:
3. When in list-view with notes showing, you can't see where the next contact begins. Or: Gridlines are not visible.

That's it from me. Overall I like it. THX

mdmdmd27

Jan 7, 2014
www.appums.com
My suggestions:
3. When in list-view with notes showing, you can't see where the next contact begins. Or: Gridlines are not visible.

Hi ds1508,

Thank you for trying and thank you for the suggestions!

1-I wish I could find someone who could translate NOTEify to other languages..
I only know English so this is the main language for now.
If you know anyone who can translate it (for free at the moment, not a lot of text to translate though..)
I would love to talk with him :D

2-I might add an option to change between themes in the next version, I am thinking about it.

3-Thanks for stating it, I will fix it in the next version.

Thanks again for the contribution :)

Peace.

Reactions: ds1508

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATE 05.06.2014

-Fixed German Language item names

-Side Bar now change color according to application theme (dark/light)

-fixed note saving bug inside contact

-Fixed group deleting and not disappearing immediately bug

-Fixed group renaming

-Added an option to show the contact you were talking to, right after the conversation with him

-Fixed list jumping back to top when selecting multiple contacts.

I AM LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO TRANSLATE NOTEIFY INTO MORE LANGUAGES SO USERS CAN GET THE APP IN THEIR OWN NATIVE LANGUAGE .

NOTEify Reviewd by XDA Developers:

http://www.xda-developers.com/andro...t-and-view-rich-contact-notes-while-in-calls/

There are quite a few techniques and tools available to help you better remember important details about your work contacts. For example, you could manually keep a journal of key information or store these facts on their business cards in your Rolodex—that is if anyone even remembers what a Rolodex is. But of course, manually writing things down is a bit too last century for most of us here on XDA.

NOTEify is the perfect app to use when you want to get reminded about specific information or discussions with your contacts.
    You may choose from a variety of many in-call or in-app options, including:

-Showing notes during in or out calls.

-Showing the contact you are talking to with his full details during the same call.

-Adding a new contact with his full details for an unrecognized number during the call itself!

-Changing and designing your own notes color and text color for individual contacts or a whole group of contacts.

-Notes can be minimized or be dragged along the screen during call for maximal convenience.

-Notes saved within the app or during a phone call will also be saved to the other contacts app on your device.

-Many in-call or in-app specific note options, including navigate to an address written in the note, send the note displayed to other contacts, create reminders of a specific conversation and much more…

-This app is equipped with its own designed widget for maximal convenience to activate or block notes from being showed during a phone call.

-Many more options and possibilities can be found inside the in-app options for your own convenience…

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.matandahan.recordnotes

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSzzP6uPSkE
    [/YOUTUBE]

mn3y.png

I would love to hear comments, improvement suggestions, bug reports etc...

Hope You Will find it useful and enjoy it :laugh:
    I tried it but it was taking to long to sync so I stopped it.

Hi, thank you for trying it out.

The sync is only one time proccess. It needs to take you entire contacts list and ALL of their data (everything including addresses, emails, more than one phone number, images and other details..)
    *it is a Contacts App so it needs the data so you can use it in NOTEify with ease.

After your are doing it ONLY one time, the app is listening to you contacts apps and adds contacts that where added in other contact apps automatically..

Im happy you tried it, and hope you might give it another shot sometime.. I promise it worths it :cool:

My suggestions:

Hi ds1508,

Thank you for trying and thank you for the suggestions!

1-I wish I could find someone who could translate NOTEify to other languages..
    I only know English so this is the main language for now.
    If you know anyone who can translate it (for free at the moment, not a lot of text to translate though..)
    I would love to talk with him :D

2-I might add an option to change between themes in the next version, I am thinking about it.

3-Thanks for stating it, I will fix it in the next version.

Thanks again for the contribution :)

Peace.
    Added full German language support!
    THANKS TO USER DS1508 FOR TRANSLATING! :)

Fixed contact sync slowing problem, works 10x faster now.

NOTEify also imports email addresses and postel addresses now.

Fixed more contacts importing bugs.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone