[APP][3.2+] Quick Social

Search This thread

webDeWo

Jan 2, 2012
Poland
webdewo.pl
Version 1.2 has been released! Considering that it brings a lot of new, exciting features (and removes ads from the free version, duh!), I think you all should update the app as soon as possible :).

The changelog is, as always, available in the second post.

tkasob

Apr 20, 2011
FB & G+ pages

Hi :)
Thank you for very nice and useful app.
Any chances for sharing directly from Facebook and Google+ pages?

Regards,
Tom

weirdsciencex

Jun 19, 2010
Newcastle
I've got an issue where the sharing notification won't clear.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375828316790.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375828316790.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 110

weirdsciencex

Jun 19, 2010
Newcastle

webDeWo

Jan 2, 2012
Poland
webdewo.pl
Is this app still supported? Still having issues and developer isn't responding :-\

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up for COPY with this link, and we'll both get 5 GB of free cloud storage in addition to the usual 15 GB: https://copy.com?r=m3arsR

Free GiffGaff SIM with £5 credit: http://redir.info.giffgaff.com/r/?id=h4d8d850,c0e1337,c0e139c&p1=d3xp2pc

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Od course it is! I'm currently working on a big update (actually, I'm rewriting a whole sharing code from scratch) and I'm not always able to respond to all the emails. Have no fear, all the bugs will be eliminated soon!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

weirdsciencex

Jun 19, 2010
Newcastle
Od course it is! I'm currently working on a big update (actually, I'm rewriting a whole sharing code from scratch) and I'm not always able to respond to all the emails. Have no fear, all the bugs will be eliminated soon!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Good to hear. Glad your still supporting this app as it's one of my favorites for social posting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up for COPY with this link, and we'll both get 5 GB of free cloud storage in addition to the usual 15 GB: https://copy.com?r=m3arsR

Free GiffGaff SIM with £5 credit: http://redir.info.giffgaff.com/r/?id=h4d8d850,c0e1337,c0e139c&p1=d3xp2pc

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

chrischros34

Dec 25, 2011
Hi
I encounter a problem with the latest version.
If I want to do a multiple-sharing, it is not possible for me to post directly to a Facebook page.
In fact, the message is posted with my personal profile in the Facebook page, so it does not appear in the news Facebook page flow.
This problem can be solved?
Sorry for my english very poor.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    qs.png

Quick Social

Quick Social is an app that allows you to tweet/post to Facebook/post to Google+ right from the notification drawer!

As seen in iOS 6!

Enable any or every social network, login and... you're done! It's that simple!

There isn't much to write about. It's a simple app that makes social sharing easy, fast and simple.

IT JUST WORKS

Comes in paid and free (ad-supported) versions.

Screenshots:

Download:

Well.. yeah, enjoy!

And don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button! :)

CHANGELOG

1.2 Bx001: (22.06.2013)
    Code:
    - No more ads in the free version!
    - Undock a sharing window and move it on top of any other application!
    - Quick Social Labs (aka. Experimental features): [PRO]
    --- Voice Activation - say "Quick Social" anywhere in your system to open Quick Share
    --- Pattern lock - secure the app with your own pattern
    - Hashtags on Facebook
    - Small changes and improvements
    - As always, bug fixes

1.1 Bx004: (17.06.2013)
    Code:
    - Change the notification position and completely hide the icon from the status bar!
    - Enable or disable single services in Quick Share
    - Character count in Quick Share
    - Quick Share added to the share menu in your favorite applications

1.1 Bx003: (08.06.2013)
    Code:
    -Lots of bug fixes

1.1 Bx001: (02.06.2013)
    Code:
    - Quick Share - post to all your social networks at the same time!
    - Photo sharing for Twitter
    -    [user=256746]@username[/user] autocompletion on Twitter
    - Various bug fixes
    - Performance and stability improvements
    > 1.1 Bx002 - hotfix

1.0 Bx003: (31.05.2013)
    Code:
    - Lots of bug fixes
    - Code optimization

1.0 Bx002: (30.05.2013)
    Code:
    - Photo sharing for Facebook
    - Link sharing for Facebook
    - Fixed URLs length counting for Twitter
    - Various bug fixes
    - Better performance and stability

TRANSLATE

Quick Social is, for now, available only in English and Polish. But now, when I see how many of you speak different languages, I decided to let you translate Quick Social into your language! It's not a lot of work and you don't have to translate everything at once.

Quick Social uses GetLocalization for translations. It's pretty simple - login, click on (or add if it's not listed) your language, translate.

Click here to translate Quick Social!

Thanks!​
    Honestly speaking, I am not at all interested in getting the money back. It's not about the money, it's about the satisfaction with the product. I tried the free version and it worked. Like I told you the app works flawlessly if you open and close the main app from the app drawer. So since I had just downloaded the free app and configured it before trying to post, it worked like a charm. Presuming everything is ok, I bought the paid version. Later I realised the above mentioned issue, when the main app is not touched for a while and then you try posting from notification drop down and it force closes on you.

Ideally, logically speaking, the main app is not even required to be touched unless and until some configuration needs to be changed. That's what Quick Social is. But here, I don't know why the app in not performing the way it should.

Also, what is more important for me is to have the issue rectified and getting it to work flawlessly. I had downloaded the app for a purpose and would be extremely happy if that purpose gets fulfilled. I am high user of FB and this app sounded like a blessing in disguise for me.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
    The B*002 update has just hit the Play Store, bringing some new extra features to Quick Social! See the changelog in the second post.
    1.0 Bx003 has just hit the store. It's recommended for everybody to install it, as it fixes some serious bugs and crashes.

Updating now, but I wasn't having any issues with the previous version anyways. :thumbup:

Sent from my awesome HTC One
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone