[APP] 380dpi Stock LG Apps + 5x7/5x6 Grid Launcher KK JB

Search This thread

x4x3

Nov 15, 2012
Not working on Optimus ROM, too.
@spiderio Could you tell us the way you managed the grid-change? Perhaps we could manage to change on our own?

Thanx

farhanito

Aug 21, 2010
Jakarta
Tried 5x6 grid, but stuck at "android is upgrading..." screen.
Can this runs on stock DPI?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Doume

Mar 2, 2007
South East
Just to tell you about my own experience.
Tried both 5x7 and 5x6 grid on my LG G2 running stock rooted KitKat (D80220b-EUR-XX).
To tell you more i am running system at 360DPI.

Both grid worked, no issue and "android is upgrading..." worked fine.

But :
On 5x7 grid text below icons was too big and due to lack of space on the grid I did not like it.
Worse issue was that the launcher could not save my created folders, and had to set up the whole thing on every reboot.

On 5x6 grid was perfect, but still the bug of folders not being saved.

So I surrendered waiting for another working soltution.

Just to share with you.

spiderio

Aug 28, 2009
Jakarta
Just to tell you about my own experience.
Tried both 5x7 and 5x6 grid on my LG G2 running stock rooted KitKat (D80220b-EUR-XX).
To tell you more i am running system at 360DPI.

Both grid worked, no issue and "android is upgrading..." worked fine.

But :
On 5x7 grid text below icons was too big and due to lack of space on the grid I did not like it.
Worse issue was that the launcher could not save my created folders, and had to set up the whole thing on every reboot.

On 5x6 grid was perfect, but still the bug of folders not being saved.

So I surrendered waiting for another working soltution.

Just to share with you.

I thinks it's the data/ permission issue
first you could clear the home data, and set the right permission to it

Yes please on cloudy flex 2.0

will do.. just wait a few days

Reactions: ukicar

pablomoca

Aug 5, 2011
Los Angeles
So I'm running CM11 nightlies and the LGCameraApp_kk3.apk, I read earlier in the thread that the LG camera app will not work on 360 or 380 dpi setting. I guess that's right as the viewfinder for the camera is about 2/3's the regular size. I changed the build prop to 360, didn't use the app. Is there a work around for this or do I have to stick with the camera app provided by CM11? Thanks for any help.

afrizal87

Nov 21, 2012
For kitkat please

the camera app which support in 380 dpi force close in kitkat,please make it support in kitkat.
i edit manually the build.prop in system to change the dpi,it was successfully and looks very nice but message and camera app looks soo ugly,i wish you could provide that apps which is can run in 380 dpi

eder5jga

Jan 24, 2012
Anyone has a tip to install the LG Browser on my LG G2 Vs980 without need of flashing, an apk or installing it manually, I followed a tutorial but no luck, I don't want to install a custom recovery. Pleeeease

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium HD app

Fifciak

Apr 27, 2014
Guys i have ssoe problem, i trying to change gridd on my home screen in stock 4.2.2 when i install 5x6 or 5x7 grid nothing happend but if i try to instal 22 jan home apk ony home screen changes to 5x6 but in menu only icon are smaller, could someone help me??? with installation i goes through instruction

PS sorry for my bad english

Guys i have ssoe problem, i trying to change gridd on my home screen in stock 4.2.2 when i install 5x6 or 5x7 grid nothing happend but if i try to instal 22 jan home apk ony home screen changes to 5x6 but in menu only icon are smaller, could someone help me??? with installation i goes through instruction

PS sorry for my bad english

Same here. Any solution?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

phil999

Dec 9, 2004
Does this now work with cloudy pro?

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts