I just released a new app, called AppChecker.
This app displays the TargetAPI of all your installed apps. This lets you check, which of your apps already support the latest features of your Android System.
- If you are running Android 6 Marshmallow, this app helps you to check which of your apps already support the new granular permission settings.
- Tap on an app to open it's info page. There you can change the permissions and notification settings.
Guidelines from Google
As new versions of Android are released, some style and behaviors may change. To allow your app to take advantage of these changes and ensure that the app fits the style of each user's device, you should set the targetSdkVersion value to match the latest Android version available.
- Chart View for more geeky statistics
- In-App purchase to remove Ads (as requested by some users)
- Android Wear API (Level 20) detection added
- Improved help text
- Smaller apk size
The following review basically is the best description of the app: