[APP][4.0.3+]FacesIn v2.1 - the world's best social geolocation experience

Search This thread

franciscofranco

Recognized Developer
Dec 9, 2010
Carcavelos
MFciG9zM92Es1HUrg0AgE_-ld21Qhns-teqLkQJ3F-76cekeD0K6ogJKCkO99DvHrg=w300-rw
The next great thing is here!

Because good things take time to build I now present you all the application/service from the company that I've been helping been working on the last months, tirelessly.

It's called FacesIn, it's a geolocation service that works together with the most popular social networks (Google+ will be added soon, the APIs are lacking but we may have found a way to add it to our service) to help you get together with friends that are nearby you. The application description speaks for itself so without further ado here's the link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wizi.facesin

We're confident enough that the application is in a very good state to be shared publicly. Be advised that its still in development and we work daily to improve it!! The main developer is @cgollner so you know it's top notch work with my maximum level of confidence!

Our goal is to reach 1000 users by the end of April so we count on YOU to help us spread this FREE application to all your friends and family.
We'll soon be running special contests and giveaways because we love our users, so stay tuned!

We welcome all kinds of feedback and feature suggestion so I also ask you to join our community and help us build a great social experience.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/118095148726724299767

Youtube review/tutorial:

What are you waiting for?

Last edited:

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Super interesting! I hope this project becomes super successful as this will be real useful for everyone (well almost everyone).

Keep it up!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: franciscofranco

estape11

Nov 4, 2012
Puriscal
fb.com
Nice, the UI is very friendly and easy to use it, the idea is good, the only think make better is more popular or more people begin to use it :)

Enviado desde mi LT22i mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: franciscofranco

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
@franciscofranco An easy way to spread this application would be through Facebook. Get people to pass on shares. So more people will see it.

The sash wringing... the trash thinging... mash flinging... the flash springing, bringing the the crash thinging the...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MFciG9zM92Es1HUrg0AgE_-ld21Qhns-teqLkQJ3F-76cekeD0K6ogJKCkO99DvHrg=w300-rw
    The next great thing is here!

Because good things take time to build I now present you all the application/service from the company that I've been helping been working on the last months, tirelessly.

It's called FacesIn, it's a geolocation service that works together with the most popular social networks (Google+ will be added soon, the APIs are lacking but we may have found a way to add it to our service) to help you get together with friends that are nearby you. The application description speaks for itself so without further ado here's the link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wizi.facesin

We're confident enough that the application is in a very good state to be shared publicly. Be advised that its still in development and we work daily to improve it!! The main developer is @cgollner so you know it's top notch work with my maximum level of confidence!

Our goal is to reach 1000 users by the end of April so we count on YOU to help us spread this FREE application to all your friends and family.
    We'll soon be running special contests and giveaways because we love our users, so stay tuned!

We welcome all kinds of feedback and feature suggestion so I also ask you to join our community and help us build a great social experience.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/118095148726724299767

Youtube review/tutorial:

What are you waiting for?
    Looking forward for some feedback :)
    You are using XDA for promoting your or your close relatives own app and it is condemned. Please remove it, Dont use XDA for promoting apps. If your app is good enough, people will download it automatically. Therefore dont use XDA for promoting your app

What is wrong with you? Or better question, who are you really?
    nice Job bro.
    m with u.
    We just launcher a HUGE update:

2.1:
    1 - Completely renewed and fresh user interface
    2 - Now you can tag friends and upload a photo when checkin-in LinkedIn. We're the only app in the world to achieve this. Enjoy!
    3 - Improved Faces screen. Now you will see the most relevant friends
    4 - Better first time user experience
    5 - Your check-in pictures will be saved on your device
    6 - Added translations for Portuguese and Portuguese-BR and Indonesian
    7 - Fixed a couple of bugs and UI
    8 - Bug fixes and performance improvements