Read more about the app HERE
An open source app for android, to enable or disable multi-SIM functionality on multi-SIM supporting AOSP based ROMs. The app toggles the ROM from multi-SIM to single SIM functionality and vice versa.
To manually switch from single SIM to multi-SIM and vice versa, use the following commands:
- Allow SuperUser execution at shell
- To enable multi-SIM
setprop persist.radio.multisim.config dsds
- To disable multi-SIM
setprop persist.radio.multisim.config none
If these commands work for you, this app will work too. The app executes these commands at shell level without the need to open terminal manually and type in these commands.
**NOTE:** Use this app only if you are sure that your **ROM** supports multi-SIM. Even if your device is multi-SIM capable, but your ROM isn't, using this app might lead to unforeseeable results. Contact your device maintainer to add multi-SIM support.
- Minimal and clean interface
- Translucent decors for android 4.4+ (kitkat)
- Android L style floating buttons (thanx to FAB library)
How to use?
- Take a nandroid backup (just to be safe)
- Install MultiSIM Toggle
- Tap the floating SIM button
- Grant SuperUser permission
- Automatic reboot of the device if toggle is successful
- Android 4.0.3+
- MultiSIM supporting AOSP based ROM
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos i9082
Source code of the app can be found at my Github.
Check the 'Releases' section in my Github source.
Check the attachements below.
View the Changelog on Github.
- Added animation to multi-SIM toggle floating button
- Open developer's website (http://shubhangrathore.com) on tapping footer
- Initial release
- @Faiz Malkani for FAB library
- @pawitp for his CM11 development on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos