I proudly present to you StocksWidget
- A homescreen widget that shows your stock portolio in a resizable grid.
- Stocks can be sorted by dragging and dropping the list.
- Only performs automatic fetching of stocks during trading hours and weekdays.
- You can add multiple positions for your stocks
- Also displays historical data and graphs for all stocks
- Also features a news feed for each stock (this is unreliable at the moment because the api isn't always working)
- You can import a list of tickers by selecting import tickers from the settings menu. All you need is a textfile with your tickers in comma-separated format.
- You can also export your tickers to a file by selecting export tickers.
The source code is open sourced under the MIT license.
Available on play, github, and f-droid.
StocksWidget, App for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/premnirmal/StockTicker
Current Stable Version: 3.1.6
Stable Release Date: 2019-06-26
Last Updated 2019-07-22