[APP][4.0+]AGContacts – dialer for Android with Dual SIM support...

Search This thread

agcforum

Nov 25, 2007
AGContacts
Last version: v13.03.25.31071 (25 mar 2023)

AGContacts — phone dialer and manager of Contacts, Favorites and Call Log with the support modern Dual SIM phones. Fully customizable user interface, logic and behavior of the program. This is the best dialer for Android according to the majority of users who use it! Try and join)

Screenshots
gp_eng_1.jpggp_eng_2.jpggp_eng_3.pnggp_eng_4.jpggp_eng_5.jpggp_eng_6.jpggp_eng_7.jpggp_eng_8.jpg

Main features

1. Core functions
— Default Phone app (Android 6.0+)
— own Screens during calls InCallUI(Android 6.0+)
— own Contact Editor, Contact card, Contact selection dialogs (Android 6.0+)
— display of the list of all contacts (Contacts mode)
— display of the list of all calls in the call log (History mode)
— display of the list of all favorite contacts (Favorites mode)
— making outgoing calls to the selected number (with the ability to save the choice of SIM card for DualSIM devices)
— search for contacts and phone numbers in the lists (full-text search, T9 search, voice search)
— quick navigation in lists (alphabetically, by dates, by organizations, etc.)
— adding, deleting and editing contacts
— adding and deleting contacts to Favorites
— displaying speed dial numbers on the dial pad
— adding and removing speed dial numbers
— adding numbers to call blocking
— deleting selected calls from the call log
— deleting all calls from the call log for the selected number or contact
— setting filtering the list of contacts (all, from contacts groups, from selected accounts)
— setting filtering the call log (all, missed, incoming, outgoing)
— setting filtering the list of favorites contacts (starred, frequently contacted, etc.)
— setting sorting in lists (alphabetically, by company, by days, etc.)
— setting the displayed contact fields in the lists (Name, Photo, Phones, etc.)
— setting the list view (direct/reverse display order, number of columns, etc.)
— setting contact search fields (Name, Phones, Note, etc.)
— viewing detailed information about the selected contact
— viewing the full call history for the selected contact or number
— displaying of the built-in "Contact card" for the selected contact
— displaying notifications about missed calls (with the ability to call back, etc.)
— setting up vibration patterns for various types of calls (accepted, rejected, etc.)
— support own homescreen widgets "Quick call" (fully customizable)
— support full backup and restore call log (including information about SIM-cards)
— Import and Export contacts (Android 6.0+)
— automatic support for Talkback service for the visually impaired

2. Paid functions in Lite edition
— blocking incoming calls from selected numbers
— subsystem "Direct call" to simplify making calls (automatic or manual selection of numbers for making a call with fixed buttons Call at the bottom)
— dialing rules (number conversion and visual formatting, selection of a SIM card for Dual SIM devices)
— formatting rules (visual formatting and conversion of the displayed numbers)
— creating and displaying today's contact events (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.)
— online catalogs of custom Configurations and Themes
— built-in catalog of 100 Themes for standard configuration

3. Settings and options
— fully customizable user interface (layouts, backgrounds, colors, fonts, sizes, etc.)
— fully customizable logic and behavior of the program (reaction to events, behavior in different situations, actions for gestures and clicks, etc.)
— total more than 6000 settings (!)

4. Languages and devices
— support for any smartphones on Android 4.0-10.0 with any resolutions and screen orientations
— support of most modern Dual SIM phones with 2 and 3 SIM-cards
— 10 user interface languages: Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian (mix with Russian), Czech, Polish, English, German, Spanish, Turkish and Arabic
— more than 20 languages for smart T9 search

Download Donate edition (free)

AGContacts, Donate edition, v13.03.25.31071:
- APK-file: https://xdaforums.com/t/app-4-0-agc...d-with-dual-sim-support.3012317/post-88331477

Homepage

- Support via 4pda: {Mod edit: Link removed. Oswald Boelcke, Senior Moderator}
- Support Forum: http://mbagc.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=598

Last edited by a moderator:

RobboW

Jul 5, 2012
Forster, NSW, Australia
Just installed XDA donate version to test. Looks good and if it works ok for me, I will buy Google Play edition. I like dual SIM support but also the way dialer, contacts and call log have been integrated.

Edit:
The pay version doesn't show up for me in Google Play. Android JB 4.2.1 and 1280 x 720 screen.

Last edited:

sanioclement

Jan 15, 2013
bangalore
Samsung Galaxy M21
Nice work.
I just installed XDA free version.
I am running on N7000 Lollipop.
* love the theme interface
* I could feel the speed compare to my current Dialers
Good Dual sim support but i could not try.

Do you know why there is two slashes before phone number?

Ex : Work \\ 0000000

Last edited:

ROMAddiction

Jan 17, 2015
Dallas
I like it so far. One thing I noticed when I changed the theme to be Grey.Dark it made the number pad white on white so you can see a very faint outline of the dial pad's numbers. I'd put a picture up, but I've yet to hit that 10 post limit.

agcforum

Nov 25, 2007
The pay version doesn't show up for me in Google Play. Android JB 4.2.1 and 1280 x 720 screen.
Unfortunately, I do not know. Try uninstall Donate Edition before buying. Google Play locked purchase, if Donate Edition is installed.

P.S. Sorry, i can read English, but not correctly writing on it :)

agcforum

Nov 25, 2007
FC on Xperia Z3 Dual.
What does FC?

DualSIM:
1. Make a calls over SIM1/SIM2 (if not worked). Try select "Qualcomm-devices Mode 1" ("Settings" -> "DualSIM support" -> "DualSIM Manual modes")
2. Display SIM-cards in History (if not showed). Try run "Detect possible SIMID" columns" ("Settings" -> "DualSIM support") and send me please a results.

agcforum

Nov 25, 2007
aContact+++ Next v2.0.50126.1397

Published a new version of the program v2.0.50126.1397 (Donate edition and Google Play Edition).
device-2015-01-23-192342.pngdevice-2015-01-16-215508.pngdevice-2015-01-16-215611.pngdevice-2015-01-21-165748.png

Changes relative to version v2.0.50123.1380:
- now set "Compact" as default view for Bottom menu ("Settings" -> "User interface" -> "Bottom menu" -> "View mode")
- now set 2 as default number of call buttons for Compact view mode for Bottom menu ("Settings" -> "User interface" -> "Bottom menu" -> "Number of call buttons")
- added delimiters for SIM1/SIM2 call buttons for "Communications channels List" for DualSIM-devices
- fixed: crash on startup on some LG-devices
... some other changes ...

sioban

Dec 3, 2012
Hi,

I do not understand how I can search for a name or any other field of a contact.
I see alphabet chars on the dialpad but no matter how I press a number (long, short, etc) I obtain only a number.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong...

agcforum

Nov 25, 2007
In next version...

Here is the difference layouts for DualSIM-devices with two buttons in the "Communications channels List" for left and right hands:
device-2015-01-26-191056.pngdevice-2015-01-26-191155.png

shafty023

Jul 24, 2007
Austin,TX
Is this based on the AOSP Contacts code? If so what version? Does it use the AOSP ContactsProvider or does it have its own provider?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AGContacts
    Last version: v13.03.25.31071 (25 mar 2023)

AGContacts — phone dialer and manager of Contacts, Favorites and Call Log with the support modern Dual SIM phones. Fully customizable user interface, logic and behavior of the program. This is the best dialer for Android according to the majority of users who use it! Try and join)

Screenshots
    gp_eng_1.jpggp_eng_2.jpggp_eng_3.pnggp_eng_4.jpggp_eng_5.jpggp_eng_6.jpggp_eng_7.jpggp_eng_8.jpg

Main features

1. Core functions
    — Default Phone app (Android 6.0+)
    — own Screens during calls InCallUI(Android 6.0+)
    — own Contact Editor, Contact card, Contact selection dialogs (Android 6.0+)
    — display of the list of all contacts (Contacts mode)
    — display of the list of all calls in the call log (History mode)
    — display of the list of all favorite contacts (Favorites mode)
    — making outgoing calls to the selected number (with the ability to save the choice of SIM card for DualSIM devices)
    — search for contacts and phone numbers in the lists (full-text search, T9 search, voice search)
    — quick navigation in lists (alphabetically, by dates, by organizations, etc.)
    — adding, deleting and editing contacts
    — adding and deleting contacts to Favorites
    — displaying speed dial numbers on the dial pad
    — adding and removing speed dial numbers
    — adding numbers to call blocking
    — deleting selected calls from the call log
    — deleting all calls from the call log for the selected number or contact
    — setting filtering the list of contacts (all, from contacts groups, from selected accounts)
    — setting filtering the call log (all, missed, incoming, outgoing)
    — setting filtering the list of favorites contacts (starred, frequently contacted, etc.)
    — setting sorting in lists (alphabetically, by company, by days, etc.)
    — setting the displayed contact fields in the lists (Name, Photo, Phones, etc.)
    — setting the list view (direct/reverse display order, number of columns, etc.)
    — setting contact search fields (Name, Phones, Note, etc.)
    — viewing detailed information about the selected contact
    — viewing the full call history for the selected contact or number
    — displaying of the built-in "Contact card" for the selected contact
    — displaying notifications about missed calls (with the ability to call back, etc.)
    — setting up vibration patterns for various types of calls (accepted, rejected, etc.)
    — support own homescreen widgets "Quick call" (fully customizable)
    — support full backup and restore call log (including information about SIM-cards)
    — Import and Export contacts (Android 6.0+)
    — automatic support for Talkback service for the visually impaired

2. Paid functions in Lite edition
    — blocking incoming calls from selected numbers
    — subsystem "Direct call" to simplify making calls (automatic or manual selection of numbers for making a call with fixed buttons Call at the bottom)
    — dialing rules (number conversion and visual formatting, selection of a SIM card for Dual SIM devices)
    — formatting rules (visual formatting and conversion of the displayed numbers)
    — creating and displaying today's contact events (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.)
    — online catalogs of custom Configurations and Themes
    — built-in catalog of 100 Themes for standard configuration

3. Settings and options
    — fully customizable user interface (layouts, backgrounds, colors, fonts, sizes, etc.)
    — fully customizable logic and behavior of the program (reaction to events, behavior in different situations, actions for gestures and clicks, etc.)
    — total more than 6000 settings (!)

4. Languages and devices
    — support for any smartphones on Android 4.0-10.0 with any resolutions and screen orientations
    — support of most modern Dual SIM phones with 2 and 3 SIM-cards
    — 10 user interface languages: Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian (mix with Russian), Czech, Polish, English, German, Spanish, Turkish and Arabic
    — more than 20 languages for smart T9 search

Download Donate edition (free)

AGContacts, Donate edition, v13.03.25.31071:
    - APK-file: https://xdaforums.com/t/app-4-0-agc...d-with-dual-sim-support.3012317/post-88331477

Homepage

AGContacts, Donate edition, v13.03.25.31071

Support via 4pda: {Mod edit: Link removed. Oswald Boelcke, Senior Moderator}
    Support Forum: http://mbagc.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=598
    ...it made the number pad white on white...
    Please try relaunch a programm.

Correct like this:
    device-2015-01-21-165748.pngdevice-2015-01-16-215508.png
    Sorry, I don't understand what it means FC? Please decode the abbreviation FC?

It means Force Closes. After starting the app it crashes.
    Homepage

AGContacts, Donate edition, v13.01.06.30805

AGContacts, Donate edition, v13.03.25.31071

@agcforum I've sanitised your thread from links to 4pda!

4pda is not only another phone related website (and not at all affiliated with xda-developers) but also well known for the distribution of malware and warez. Links or references to 4pda are not accepted on XDA at all.
    XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
    6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

(...)

11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
    • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
    • Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
    • Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
    • Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
    • Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
      A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
      B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)
    Please refrain from sharing of such links in future!

Regarding the links to your support forum, please observe that as an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads and if thorough support is provided in the thread. Additional information is also available here:
    You haven't provided this support in your thread for about 3 years and obviously just returned to promote 4pda. I've now subscribed to your thread and will monitor the support you provide. I reserve the right to also remove the links to your support forum.

Thanks for your cooperation!
    Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator