• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[App][4.0+] Amaze File Manager (Material theme)

Search This thread

codified

Jun 16, 2013
Will we see an update for f-droid version? I really prefer a high reputation store for apps with root access.
Will the update be available in fdroid?
Amaze is not available in the default F-Droid any more as the developers started to include binary jar files for cloud support from version 3.1.2 rc2. F-droid requires the full source code of all components so they can build it from scratch themselves and make sure there is no nasty stuff hidden inside.

You can manually add the Izzy repo to F-droid (https://apt.izzysoft.de/fdroid/) which pulls the "fdroid" releases that the developers make themselves on their github https://github.com/TeamAmaze/AmazeFileManager/releases
The only difference between these releases and the Google Play releases is that the Play Store releases use Google's billing methods to allow donations whereas the fdroid releases just have a paypal link

vishal007

Sep 7, 2011
Rohtak
Hi guys. Amaze v3.6.0 is up on play store.
Please give it a try, we work hard at solving all the bugs and introduce a lot of new features as well.
Release milestone and changelog

Playstore

Fdroid

Also you can join our telegram channel where you can report your issues or request a feature directly to our devs.

Bracher

Sep 18, 2009
Thank you very much for the developpement however I have a problem with the ftp connection it seems that I can only connect with either the internal storage or the external sd-card. Unfortuntely I started with the external sd-card and allowed the connection - fine - but afterwards I could not change to the internal storage (LOS 18.1 and Windows 10 PC)

vishal007

Sep 7, 2011
Rohtak
Thank you very much for the developpement however I have a problem with the ftp connection it seems that I can only connect with either the internal storage or the external sd-card. Unfortuntely I started with the external sd-card and allowed the connection - fine - but afterwards I could not change to the internal storage (LOS 18.1 and Windows 10 PC)
We tried to reproduce this issue but couldn't. Please join our telegram channel and we'll discuss more

X-Nemesis

Jun 12, 2012
Kitchener
Hi, I'm trying to setup an SMB connection with my PC but it's not showing up. Are there some settings I'm missing on my phone or PC to get the connection recognized? I am on the same Wifi network.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    about_header.png

Overview:

* Open Source, light and smooth
    * Based on Material Design guidelines
    * Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible
    * Work on multiple tabs at same time
    * Multiple themes with cool icons
    * Navigation drawer for quick navigation
    * App Manager to open, backup, or directly uninstall any app
    * Quickly access history, access bookmarks or search for any file
    * Root explorer for advanced users
    * AES Encryption and Decryption of files for security (Jellybean v4.3+)
    * Cloud services support (Jellybean v4.3+ / requires additional plug-in)*
    * Inbuilt Database Reader, Zip/Rar Reader, Apk Reader, Text Reader
    * 24/7 support. Reply within 24 hrs of submission of query through mail
    * No ads or In-app purchases
    lots more...

Note - Basic r/w operations might not work on external memory on Kitkat devices

Cloud plugin adds support for:
    Google Drive
    Dropbox
    OneDrive
    Box

Featured on XDA Portal

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/amaze-file-manager-material-design/

and XDA TV

Credits: @arpitkh96 @vishal007

Source Code

Downloads -
    Amaze File Manager
    Amaze Cloud Plugin
    Fdroid
    AFH
    Too much posts to reply to, but I read them all. So, bear with us, we'll try to fix bugs with the upcoming updates.
    Zip view and text editor is the priority for now.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    2 things it needs in my opinion. A text editor for editing build.prop 's etc.
    A zip viewer so they don't need extracting to see inside

Otherwise brilliant!

Sent from my Android 5.0 Nexus 5
    CAN'T be the daily driver if still NOT support handleing ZIP and rar file!
    Keep working on it! High five!

ZipViewer is in the upcoming update.
    Edit - Update is delayed due to our exams...
    Update pushed to play store
    No further development for 2 weeks due to our exams.
    Couldn't finish zipViewer in time, hope you guys won't mind
    Enjoy :)