[APP][4.0+] Android L (5.0) - Launcher, Apps, Keyboard APK, Wallpapers, Fonts, System

Search This thread

ramachance

Jul 9, 2013

Attachments

• 1403895064252.jpg
    1403895064252.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,109

HoosierDaddy2442

Jun 19, 2010
i have rom toolbox pro... and had downloaded... the app packeges from 1' post... extracted all and pushed via air droid to phone and the copy and paste... change permisson... and that`s it..... maybe you have no icon for dailer... search in app drawer... otherwise... you are not compatible...

Has anyone else got this to work successfully?

vamsikatta

Jan 5, 2013
How do you use mega. I have had the app installed and every time I click the download links on first post, it asks me to download mega.

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Try using the request desktop site option. It worked for me that way when using firefox on my N4.

Infuser86

Feb 3, 2012
Anyway to get the boot animation to work on an S5 with no recovery? I looked in system media and there are only Samsung boot files and they are not zip so not sure how would replace the original boot animation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Smash2Bash

Sep 10, 2012
Cleveland
Anyway to get the boot animation to work on an S5 with no recovery? I looked in system media and there are only Samsung boot files and they are not zip so not sure how would replace the original boot animation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
On stock Samsung the boot up and shutdown files are in qmq format so you can't install this boot animation unless you get a custom kernel that supports it.

Sent from my Moto X running 4.4.3 Rooted Stock using Tapatalk

Reactions: leswgnr

L.F.B.

Feb 29, 2012
Guys, how van I flash the boot animation in my Samsung TW system? And the others? Like sounds and fonts?

Thanks in advance :)

spc_hicks09

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
Reactions: Smash2Bash

philliman

Nov 23, 2007
Philly
When I try to install velvet.apk, it says "Cannot open file". Its not installing for some reason? Any other links I can try?

I'm rooted on a Galaxy S5. I just renamed the original and installed the new one. Fixed permissions and rebooted.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

manuja95

Jan 12, 2013
I installed the Hangouts and Music player apps and I dont see any UI differences? Did I do anything wrong?

EDIT: even after installing Velvet.apk my google play store version is 4.8.20. Is this correct?

Last edited:

derrezzedd

May 30, 2014
Keyboard is awesome! Would love the music player port next ??
The new UI looks amazing. Can't wait.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Smash2Bash

Sep 10, 2012
Cleveland
Yep. They should work even on gingerbread. Just extract them or download them, whichever format they are in and then put them in...internal or external SD. media/audio/xxxx then put it whichever it belongs like "Notifications" or "Ringtones". Then it should work.

Guys, how van I flash the boot animation in my Samsung TW system? And the others? Like sounds and fonts?

Thanks in advance :)

For the sounds, look above. And not sure how they are when you download them but follow the instructions above when you get the files.

B

bublz654

It's all compatible with sgs3 and android 4.3?
I don't think every app is fully functional. but have a try at least. plus your on 4.3 so most of them should work. if they don't they don't work because these apps aren't really mean for daily use. ;)

Top Liked Posts