[App][4.0+] Call Blacklist - Blocker Pro (Non root/Root/xposed/Material design)

Search This thread

pariantes

Mar 14, 2015
How can backup my whitelist??? I have putted into the whitelist app about 1000numbers. Now. I must change my phone. How can save my whitelist list? Which is the file that the app generate for the whitelist?

the gladiator

Dec 16, 2010
Provided that you're rooted you have two possibilities:
1) you backup Call Blacklist with Titanium Backup and, in the new phone, you install the app and after that you restore only the data (always with TB)
2) you copy the db (I'd copy the full directory in /data/data/com.df.callblocker/databases) and you replace it in the new phone after having installed Call Blacklist

Method 1) works for sure (I've used it more than once)

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

B.T.W. anyone can suggest a replacement for this fantastic app (lightweight, very effective), unfortunately abandoned since many years ?

GizoMot

Jun 22, 2014
Gaborone
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Great app, does exactly what I need. I have a suggestion though I am not sure if it is appropriate, if it isnt I apologize.

As the developer, have you ever thought of adding a feature that lets you schedule when to block calls. Like a time bound schedule e.g. 0600- 1600 everyday or specific days of the week. This would be a great addition. Thanks overall for the app.

ProjectSource

Sep 1, 2015
v1.6 works on LineageOS with microG (April 2020) with root (Magisk).

This is the only app that blocks private/suppressed numbers. I suspect this is because of root privileges, whereas the other apps I tried failed.

kissa67zwi

• Jan 18, 2015
    Белогорск
    I have a SAMSUNG galaxy A70, first the call passes, 3-4 seconds, only then the reset occurs. I have one of the top 9...Big request, can I fix this? The program is very good and I like it,but this is the only problem

Top Liked Posts