[App][4.0+] Call Blacklist - Blocker Pro (Non root/Root/xposed/Material design)

Search This thread

Runner_cz

Dec 29, 2007
spb
Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus
Moto G
Great app, like it very much!

Though from my point of view what is missing from the important features - the ability to import/export the list of the blacklisted numbers (say as a simple text file) - to exchange with others or edit on the PC for example. Also the ability saving/restoring the app settings would be great.
:)

zkvvoob

Apr 21, 2010
Hello ATLabs,

The app looks great! I'm just wondering whether you'd be open to adding some peculiar functionality: for instance, would it be possible to turn on blocking for all except certain numbers for a set period of time during which incoming calls from the blocked numbers could be set to go straight to voice mail? And once switched off, all calls will be treated equally as usual.

Thanks!

Reactions: enilamero

dave_p_b

Oct 9, 2011
Would be great if this app could use wildcards in blocking numbers.
The app works great so far in CM 12.1.
Would be willing to pay for the app given more features.

Edinho376

Jun 18, 2014
Is there a function for me to backup the blocked sms/calls so when i install another rom i can import?

kitu34

Oct 21, 2012
New Delhi,INDIA
Not working

I'm on ICS 4.0.4 rooted but still I hear the ringtone.
I don't want the caller to think that I hanged the phone so I don't use pick up and hang.

tariq ahmed

Jun 7, 2015
Great app

Thanks developer for ur hard work. It's a perfect app. Can u make a competable version for Xperia lollipop 5.1.1. As it's not work. Thanks for ur this great app.

soad0

Apr 23, 2010
Nice app, but does not work with my nexus 5 running aosp 5.1.1. If I use the pickup then hang up option it will pick up but never hang up. Any idea?

emadehaddad

Jan 10, 2012
www.emadhaddad.com
Great app, like it very much!

Though from my point of view what is missing from the important features - the ability to import/export the list of the blacklisted numbers (say as a simple text file) - to exchange with others or edit on the PC for example. Also the ability saving/restoring the app settings would be great.
:)

I second this. I switch phones and roms often and a backup/ restore feature is the deciding factor in using apps like this.
Thank you.

K1196A

Apr 10, 2011
Can you block an entire contract, rather than just an individual number?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Frank782

Nov 5, 2012
Lucknow
request you to please support adding more than one number at a time
and the number which are selected from call log for blocking gets deleted.
THANKS

L.F.B.

Feb 29, 2012
Hi anyone tested this module in marshmalow?

I want to move to 6.0...

This blocker is very useful to me...

Top Liked Posts