[APP] [4.0+]Clone App -Multi account&Fake GPS Location+free premium code[2021.2.9 update]

yule dee

Apr 13, 2020
Thanks for the code! I tried to clone multiple times the same app, it works perfectly!! Would I still be able to use the clones I made once the 7 days are over ? The code works 7 days so I was wondering, they're not going to be removed right ? Also, is the number of clones you can create unlimited ? Anyway, thanks again, and great job, amazing app!
hi,not delete :coffee:

yule dee

Apr 13, 2020
Hello
Installed and tested with Aliexpress...OK
But the problem is that you have to allow permissions while base application doesn't need permissions : it's still "annoying" :unsure:
How to lunch a clone app even if app doesn't need any permission (or you don't want to allow permissions) ?

What is the differrence with the code you can send me and the codes directly available in the first post ?
hi, We understand how annoying that must be. We will check and work on a solution. Code sent in message. Looking forward to your feedback

HeyItsB

Dec 29, 2020
I have been using this app for 3 months I guess,
It's 5/5 star rated app, easy to use, best app out there
Surely is the best out there that supports Android 11.

Can I have the code please

seilent

Jun 11, 2010
This looks really promising
Though problem is that I'm limited to single app for now, there's plenty games I wanted to try (including those with quite strict security)
Would love to provide feedback for every test, may I have the code? thanks!

yule dee

Apr 13, 2020
This looks really promising
Though problem is that I'm limited to single app for now, there's plenty games I wanted to try (including those with quite strict security)
Would love to provide feedback for every test, may I have the code? thanks!
Code sent in message. Looking forward to your feedback :coffee:

Zhorz

Sep 22, 2013
Beograd
No ads that must be a good!
Simple and easy to use. I use viber on this app and i have one
problem. Not showing notification when i close the app.
Org viber is working norm when i close it.
did i doing something wrong or ?
also i like to have code if you can send me.
God work man!