[APP][4.0+] Create shortcut for almost everything on android phone

Search This thread

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
attachment.php

App Shortcut maker

Create shortcuts of apps, activities on your phone using App Shortcut Maker.
Its allows creating shortcut with variety of unique options like:
1. Custom shapes for the shortcuts. Unique option that allows creating shortcut icons with heart, Ace, apple shapes.

2. Icon packs supports, all Nova, apex, Adw, Aviate, Go, Start launcher icon packs supported, choose any icon from these icon packs for Creating shortcut.

3. You can create app shortcuts using images from gallery.

4. Rename the shortcut name.

5. Search Apps & Favorite Apps options allows quick and fast finding of your apps you want to lunch.

6. Create shortcuts for any activities, There are internal activities in the apps, you can browse through them and can create shortcut of theses activities too,
You can add pretty much any and all application screens. For example, the stock Clock app does not allow for shortcuts directly to the Alarms page by default, however using App Shortcut Maker, you can add that as a shortcut to your home screen without a problem.

You can also use App Shortcut Maker for searching the app which you want to launch.
if you know the name of the app, App Shortcut maker will help you finding the app.

Please try.

Pro Options and features:
1. Creating icon from images.
2. First two icon packs selection is free, the others are locked.
3. First 5 shapes are free, the others are locked
4. Sharing App Details.

Keywords: Shortcut creator, shortcut maker, App Shortcuts, Shortcuts, Material Design

Download Link:
XDA Download Link
http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=18867

Google Play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhanu.appshortcutmaker

Please Rate this app on google play store.
Suggestions and feedback are welcome ! : yogi.306@gmail.com
Use App "Send Suggestion" option to directly email me (Developer)

Thank you.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

More Screenshots:
http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/?id=15709#screenshots

XDA:DevDB Information
[APP][4.0+] App Shortcut Maker, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
yogi.306
Source Code: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhanu.appshortcutmaker

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-06-13

Created 2016-06-13
Last Updated 2016-06-15

Attachments

• ic_launcher.png
    ic_launcher.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 5,389
  • appshortcutmaker.jpg
    appshortcutmaker.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 5,445
D

Deleted member 739586

Picking PNG icons from my gallery shows the transparent background black. Can you fix this, please?

Reactions: yogi.306

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
ok noted

Thank you for reporting this,
i will check and fix it soon. but will update the app after a week, as i am collecting feedbacks for new release for a week and then will be updating app after a week of time.
hope thats ok ?
Thank you,
Yogesh Dama

Picking PNG icons from my gallery shows the transparent background black. Can you fix this, please?

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
noted..

Thank you for your feedback,
the next update will open previous screen on pressing back.
and right now you can go to home screen from left navigation menu when you are at setting screen.

Thank you,
Yogesh Dama

Quick feedback: Pressing 'back' while in the settings screen closes the app instead of returning to the previous screen, and there is no other way to return to the previous screen while in settings

Antibaka

Nov 30, 2014
Muara
Google Pixel 4 XL
Hi there, nice app. but i cannot do what i want to do with it. i installed this and another app called EAS. app-switching app, couldn't find the app switching activity in it. Look into it if you are kind enough hehehehehe

Last edited by a moderator:

GeorZ

FEATURE REQUEST
Can you add something to launch the Google Play Services from appdrawer or a widget,perhaps.
You should know GPS is a necessary evil.Its tiresome to go into Settings app in 5.+.
Tried with some activities but not able to get the main activity.
Thank to your app SuperSU is more accesible now.
Correct me if I am wrong in any of these:)

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
Its depends !!

Hello,
1st thanks to using my app,
about activities of other apps, some time it wont show you activities of some apps if they have marked as private and not exported in apps. so may be that is the reason you are not able to see for EAS app.

Thank you,
Yogesh Dama

Hi there, nice app. but i cannot do what i want to do with it. i installed this and another app called EAS. app-switching app, couldn't find the app switching activity in it. Look into it if you are kind enough hehehehehe

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
Thanks !!

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback,
about your request, i will see this time how it can be made possible in app,
Will update you after any progress.

Thank you,
Yogesh Dama

FEATURE REQUEST
Can you add something to launch the Google Play Services from appdrawer or a widget,perhaps.
You should know GPS is a necessary evil.Its tiresome to go into Settings app in 5.+.
Tried with some activities but not able to get the main activity.
Thank to your app SuperSU is more accesible now.
Correct me if I am wrong in any of these:)

Reactions: GeorZ

Didgesteve

Nov 24, 2011
Truro
I read the review of this app and it sounded great. I installed it from the play store.
Unfortunately the relentless popups offering me something and the continuous banner adds stopped me from configuring it to do anything useful, so I uninstalled it again.
I understand you have to try and make something from your product, but on this occasion for me it was overwhelming.
I am just giving some feedback, I know it seems negative, but it's not what I intended, I am just passing on my impression.
How can you improve if no one takes the time to tell you what they think?
Keep up the good work.

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
Thank you for your suggestion.

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestions,
i will be reducing ads almost to just once for one time session in next update.

Thank you,
Yogesh Dama

I read the review of this app and it sounded great. I installed it from the play store.
Unfortunately the relentless popups offering me something and the continuous banner adds stopped me from configuring it to do anything useful, so I uninstalled it again.
I understand you have to try and make something from your product, but on this occasion for me it was overwhelming.
I am just giving some feedback, I know it seems negative, but it's not what I intended, I am just passing on my impression.
Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Didgesteve

cliffr39

Mar 28, 2006
Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestions,
i will be reducing ads almost to just once for one time session in next update.

Thank you,
Yogesh Dama

Downloaded the APK, but didn't install yet. If there are ads, I will skip. I'd rather contribute money to you than deal with ads. When you offer an ad-free paid version I'll come check it out.

yani2000

Jul 23, 2010
This app sounds great, too bad it's not available in the TV leanback play store.
I was searching for such an app the other day, but I couldn't find it.
Please make it compatible with Android TV, thank you!

When sideloading apks on an Android TV (like Philips Smart TV for example), apps' launcher icons are not leanback compatible so those sideloaded apps do not show up in the default leanback launcher (you need to browse to settings-->installed apps).
So in order for them to show up, it would be great if you could create a leanback compatible shortcut to those apps.

For the moment I'm using HALauncher to access those "handheld" apps. If you could make leanback compatible shortcuts, that launcher would become obsolete.

Thank you!

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
i will check

I got your points here, i will check how it can be made possible and will keep you updated.
Thank you for your patience.
Yogesh Dama

This app sounds great, too bad it's not available in the TV leanback play store.
I was searching for such an app the other day, but I couldn't find it.
Please make it compatible with Android TV, thank you!

When sideloading apks on an Android TV (like Philips Smart TV for example), apps' launcher icons are not leanback compatible so those sideloaded apps do not show up in the default leanback launcher (you need to browse to settings-->installed apps).
So in order for them to show up, it would be great if you could create a leanback compatible shortcut to those apps.

For the moment I'm using HALauncher to access those "handheld" apps. If you could make leanback compatible shortcuts, that launcher would become obsolete.

Thank you!

Reactions: yani2000

Mileoun

Jun 27, 2016
I need some details, like which android version you have and what mobile phone you have ?
Are you getting message that Shortcut created ? and which launcher you use ?

Waiting for your reply,
Yogesh Dama

Yogi bhai I have rooted moto g4 plus version 6.0.1 and using zero launcher please help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

App Shortcut maker

Create shortcuts of apps, activities on your phone using App Shortcut Maker.
    Its allows creating shortcut with variety of unique options like:
    1. Custom shapes for the shortcuts. Unique option that allows creating shortcut icons with heart, Ace, apple shapes.

2. Icon packs supports, all Nova, apex, Adw, Aviate, Go, Start launcher icon packs supported, choose any icon from these icon packs for Creating shortcut.

3. You can create app shortcuts using images from gallery.

4. Rename the shortcut name.

5. Search Apps & Favorite Apps options allows quick and fast finding of your apps you want to lunch.

6. Create shortcuts for any activities, There are internal activities in the apps, you can browse through them and can create shortcut of theses activities too,
    You can add pretty much any and all application screens. For example, the stock Clock app does not allow for shortcuts directly to the Alarms page by default, however using App Shortcut Maker, you can add that as a shortcut to your home screen without a problem.

You can also use App Shortcut Maker for searching the app which you want to launch.
    if you know the name of the app, App Shortcut maker will help you finding the app.

Please try.

Pro Options and features:
    1. Creating icon from images.
    2. First two icon packs selection is free, the others are locked.
    3. First 5 shapes are free, the others are locked
    4. Sharing App Details.

Keywords: Shortcut creator, shortcut maker, App Shortcuts, Shortcuts, Material Design

Download Link:
    XDA Download Link
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=18867

Google Play store
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhanu.appshortcutmaker

Please Rate this app on google play store.
    Suggestions and feedback are welcome ! : yogi.306@gmail.com
    Use App "Send Suggestion" option to directly email me (Developer)

Thank you.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

More Screenshots:
    http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/?id=15709#screenshots

XDA:DevDB Information
    [APP][4.0+] App Shortcut Maker, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    yogi.306
    Source Code: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhanu.appshortcutmaker

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2016-06-13

Created 2016-06-13
    Last Updated 2016-06-15
    App not working on android 8 ? message shows shortcut created but its not there on home screen
    1.0 Initial Version released
    Keep up the good work.
    Version History

1.0 Initial Version released
    Yes, we are working hard on it. we will keep you updated.

Thank you, i will patiently wait for this.