• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][4.0+] Droid Automation : Automate your device

Search This thread

wakdev

Jun 24, 2014
Dijon
www.wakdev.com
Hi there,

I would like to introduce my new app : Droid Automation.

This app allow you to perform actions and automate tasks that were once repetitive.
User friendly and easy to use, It's will make your life easier ^^
Create your profile, add your tasks and select your triggers. That's it !

Download on Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wakdev.droidautomation.free

droidautomation_preview_2.1.jpg

Nnyan

Aug 24, 2010
Sacramento
I'm going to give this a whirl, I've been using a number of automation apps (Tasker, Llama, Automate, E-Robot, Automateit, etc...) and so far nothing has been able to manage my radios connectivity. I have zero/very bad cellular signal in my new building and it's been killing my battery (so I basically want wifi on if there is no/poor cell signal AND there is a known AP. Once connected to Wifi it will low power scan to make sure it's on the best AP). So far I've run into one of two scenarios, the app(s) will manage the connections fine but they really do not save any battery (in some cases decrease it) or they just don't do a good job (consistently).

wakdev

Jun 24, 2014
Dijon
www.wakdev.com
I'm going to give this a whirl, I've been using a number of automation apps (Tasker, Llama, Automate, E-Robot, Automateit, etc...) and so far nothing has been able to manage my radios connectivity. I have zero/very bad cellular signal in my new building and it's been killing my battery (so I basically want wifi on if there is no/poor cell signal AND there is a known AP. Once connected to Wifi it will low power scan to make sure it's on the best AP). So far I've run into one of two scenarios, the app(s) will manage the connections fine but they really do not save any battery (in some cases decrease it) or they just don't do a good job (consistently).
Sure, but I try to limit battery usage with handling broadcast intent and only one service ;)
I doesn't make tests for battery life but the app is fairly simple.

1qazwsx4

Sep 19, 2011
New Zealand

Try macrodroid, I use it. It's simple, lots of options and works great!

JazzMozz

Dec 21, 2010
Have you tried Intelli3G? I think it basically covers your needs

JJsevol

Jan 8, 2012
big city
What's the difference in Add A Task > Various > Kill an app and Add A Task > Root > Kill an app? If I want to setup a task where my work email does not receive any new emails which one of those tasks will accomplish that?

Some requests or if they are planned already: an event log to see that the tasks are working? A Battery Level trigger?

edit: So tested it and it looks like one just closes the app and the other one actually signs you out of the app completely closing the app. The root kill app achieves what I want but then I have to sign back in to see my emails.

@wakdev Is there a way to achieve no emails without signing me out?

This app is amazing!
Pure genius!
Thank you so much!
AND it works with Greenify!

Thanks for all your effort, it wont be wasted!

Love,
~Kate xxx

I'm blind, where is the Greenify integration?

Last edited:

JustusIV

Jan 11, 2008
Does this have the option to send an "intent"?
Ultimately i want it to start playing spotify automatically. Sure i can open spotify but it doesn't automatically play

maroc84

Nov 30, 2013
HB
Hi.

There's no trigger "radio cell near" like in tasker, am I right?
most of my tasker profiles are based on this trigger. Is this app capable to switch network modes like 2G, prefer 3g/hsdpa, prefer 4g/lte in lollipop ROM?

Very easy to use ui though. Thanks

Last edited:

zmaku

Have you tried to manage that with Xposed? There are a few modules that can control wireless connections.

Top Liked Posts