[APP][4.0+] Easy way to schedule Volumes and ringtone

Search This thread

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
Why you need Volume Scheduler? The reasons are numerous to count.
Firstly, it seems to be much irritating when your mobile rings during a meeting, business conference and other sensitive occasions. You may put your mobile on silence mode but sometimes you forget to do that.
Secondly, in case your mobile is on silence there are many chances that you did not remember to activate the ringtone while an important call is awaiting for you.
Thirdly, assume you are in a crowded place and your mobile constantly rings in your pocket and you are unable to listen to the ringtone.
What can you do in these troublesome situations?
Install the Volume Scheduler app for android that can easily and automatically change the ringtone volume of your phone from low to high and high to low based on the schedule you provide.

There are plenty of apps that do the same job, but they are very complicated, for such a basic and easy task you should just provide time and volume levels, that's all.
but most of the apps are asking for list of settings to configure, like change profile when gps location is active, selected wifi connection is active and so on. and this cost you more battery loss and also occupies more memory of the phone.

Volume Scheduler is very simple app that do not use any background service neither it uses gps, wifi and such other android services to change the profile, you simply need to specify the time you want to change the profile, most of the time you are well aware of your schedule, still some time things are not as per schedule like you get late to office, or at home, so app provide you the snooze/postponed options, so you can postponed applying the silent / loud profile by just single tap.

try the app and you will find how its very clear and simple app on this category, and how its helps smartly changing volume levels, ringtones and notification tones.

Ringer mode options: Silent mode, Normal mode or Vibrate Mode.
1024x500_zpsxufj7tiw.png

If you like the app, Please review and rate app on playstore to encourage us to enhance the app.
Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year !

If you like Volume Scheduler don't forget rate 5 star ★★★★★ or review or can unlock app

Download Link:
XDA Download Link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=21524

Google Play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhanu.volumescheduler

Please Rate this app on google play store.
Suggestions and feedback are welcome ! : [email protected]
Use App "Send Suggestion" option to directly email me (Developer)

Thank you.

:cool: App Demo Video:

More Screenshots:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/?id=17857#screenshots

XDA:DevDB Information
[APP][4.0+] Volume Scheduler, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
yogi.306
Source Code: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhanu.volumescheduler

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-11-14

Created 2016-11-15
Last Updated 2016-12-24

Attachments

• screen_1_old.png
    screen_1_old.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 244
  • screen_2_old.png
    screen_2_old.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 246
  • screen_3_old.png
    screen_3_old.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 248
  • screen_4_old.png
    screen_4_old.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 232
  • screen_5_old.png
    screen_5_old.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 230
  • header_2.jpg
    header_2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 234
  • header_4.jpg
    header_4.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 231
  • header_3.jpg
    header_3.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
Version Details

reserved for version release information.

Attachments

• screen_1.png
    screen_1.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 125
  • screen_2.png
    screen_2.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 119
  • screen_3.png
    screen_3.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 115
  • screen_4.png
    screen_4.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 117
  • screen_5.png
    screen_5.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 117
  • screen_6.png
    screen_6.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

DevALT

Feb 10, 2015
Montreal
First!

Nice app, thanks ! Seriously long time looking for an app like that without using do not disturb as it's intuitive

Quick question, I am trying to figure out how to raise the volume with a shell command? Cause I've been searching for a while now and can't figure out, the reason why is to make a script to set my volume up on boot

You seem to be the guy that might be able to answer me

Reactions: yogi.306

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
Thanks for feedback

Thank you for your feedback,
i really dont know about the script, but i will have a look and will send you email as soon as i get some working script for the same.

First!

Nice app, thanks ! Seriously long time looking for an app like that without using do not disturb as it's intuitive

Quick question, I am trying to figure out how to raise the volume with a shell command? Cause I've been searching for a while now and can't figure out, the reason why is to make a script to set my volume up on boot

DevALT

Feb 10, 2015
Montreal
Thank you for your feedback,
i really dont know about the script, but i will have a look and will send you email as soon as i get some working script for the same.
Thanks alot ! Really :eek:

to be honest I found something but I can't figure out how to only change the headphone volume of Stream_music

In a shell it looks like :
su
service call audio 3 i32 3 i32 15 i32 1

//The first 3 is a selection for audio manager function
The second 3 from what I understand is the stream selection
15 is volume level
1 is flag

I can set media volume with this command but it changed the current output speakers/headphones (if headphones plugged it will set volume for headphones but if headphones are disconnected it will change volume for speakers)

I know I'm close I just can't figure out how to change only headphones volume even if headphones are unplugged :(

huythach83

Oct 30, 2006
Ho Chi Minh
App force close when applying profile :(

When I go into the default Office profile and choose Activate now, there's a pop up with the "Apply" button. Everytime I tap on that button, the app force close. I already send the report.

My device: Samsung Note 5 with latest system Upgrade (Android 6.0.1). KNOX still intact.

Reactions: yogi.306

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
Thank you for reporting

Hello,
Thank you for reporting this, i have fixed it, this is because of the permission Read external storage on android 6+,
i have added now the option that request you to grant permission,
once you grant the permission, it will be able to change the Notification and ringer tone.
Please update the app to Version 1.4 once its available on playstore.

please confirm all works after update.
Thank you,
Yogesh Dama

When I go into the default Office profile and choose Activate now, there's a pop up with the "Apply" button. Everytime I tap on that button, the app force close. I already send the report.

My device: Samsung Note 5 with latest system Upgrade (Android 6.0.1). KNOX still intact.

cambunch

Sep 11, 2009
I can't seem to keep the Notifications to stay turned off. If I toggle them off in the Settings pane, then go back to the main menu, they are toggled back on when I return to Settings.

Please let me know if I can send you any information or logs to look into this.

Reactions: o976166544

huythach83

Oct 30, 2006
Ho Chi Minh
Hello,
Thank you for reporting this, i have fixed it, this is because of the permission Read external storage on android 6+,
once you grant the permission, it will be able to change the Notification and ringer tone.

Thank you,
Yogesh Dama

No more force close. Thank you :D

o976166544

Jul 27, 2016
I can't seem to keep the Notifications to stay turned off. If I toggle them off in the Settings pane, then go back to the main menu, they are toggled back on when I return to Settings.

Please let me know if I can send you any information or logs to look into this.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-J700F 發送

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

Thank you very much for confirmation.

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
You must grant read storage permission

Since Android M (6.0) you must grant Read storage permission when app asks for it.
if you have denied it, you should reinstall app and grant next time.

Hi!

I can edit the profile but when I try to activate it, when I press Apply it does not work? Any suggestions? (using OPO3 with OOS 3.5.5. CB9). Thanx

Sunnykha

Nov 20, 2016
Issues with Honor 8 or EMUI 4.1

It is a hit and miss with my Honor 8. Sometimes it will work other times not. Enabled in battery optimization given all permissions but still. Seems more of EMUI issue, any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why you need Volume Scheduler? The reasons are numerous to count.
    Firstly, it seems to be much irritating when your mobile rings during a meeting, business conference and other sensitive occasions. You may put your mobile on silence mode but sometimes you forget to do that.
    Secondly, in case your mobile is on silence there are many chances that you did not remember to activate the ringtone while an important call is awaiting for you.
    Thirdly, assume you are in a crowded place and your mobile constantly rings in your pocket and you are unable to listen to the ringtone.
    What can you do in these troublesome situations?
    Install the Volume Scheduler app for android that can easily and automatically change the ringtone volume of your phone from low to high and high to low based on the schedule you provide.

There are plenty of apps that do the same job, but they are very complicated, for such a basic and easy task you should just provide time and volume levels, that's all.
    but most of the apps are asking for list of settings to configure, like change profile when gps location is active, selected wifi connection is active and so on. and this cost you more battery loss and also occupies more memory of the phone.

Volume Scheduler is very simple app that do not use any background service neither it uses gps, wifi and such other android services to change the profile, you simply need to specify the time you want to change the profile, most of the time you are well aware of your schedule, still some time things are not as per schedule like you get late to office, or at home, so app provide you the snooze/postponed options, so you can postponed applying the silent / loud profile by just single tap.

try the app and you will find how its very clear and simple app on this category, and how its helps smartly changing volume levels, ringtones and notification tones.

Ringer mode options: Silent mode, Normal mode or Vibrate Mode.
    1024x500_zpsxufj7tiw.png

If you like the app, Please review and rate app on playstore to encourage us to enhance the app.
    Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year !

If you like Volume Scheduler don't forget rate 5 star ★★★★★ or review or can unlock app

Download Link:
    XDA Download Link
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=21524

Google Play store
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhanu.volumescheduler

Please Rate this app on google play store.
    Suggestions and feedback are welcome ! : [email protected]
    Use App "Send Suggestion" option to directly email me (Developer)

Thank you.

:cool: App Demo Video:

More Screenshots:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/?id=17857#screenshots

XDA:DevDB Information
    [APP][4.0+] Volume Scheduler, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    yogi.306
    Source Code: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bhanu.volumescheduler

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2016-11-14

Created 2016-11-15
    Last Updated 2016-12-24
    Hello,

Thank you,
    Yogesh Dama

First!

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone