[App] [4.0+] Euro Football 2016 in France

Search This thread

sylsau

Recognized Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Hello,

I create that thread to present you Euro Football 2016 a free Android application to follow Euro Football 2016 in France with all the latest news, scores and results. Application is available here on Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.euro2016

web_hi_res_512.png

You can discover Euro Football 2016 in Youtube with that demo video :

Euro 2016 comes with a Material Design user interface and offers you the following features :
  • News to get all the latest news of the Euro 2016
  • Live to follow all the matches in live with scores and all actions like goals, yellow and red cards
  • Calendar to know when each match will be played and where
  • Ranking to know the ranking for each group during the preliminary phase
  • Stats to know all the stats of the Euro with top scorers, top assisters, best offense, best defense, ...
  • Teams to know the rosters and news of each teams groups by groups with France, Germany, Italy, Spain, England, Russia, Portugal, ...
  • Stadiums to discover all the stadiums that welcome the Euro 2016
  • History to know all of the previous Euros like winners, scorers, ...
  • Do you know ? to discover some interesting things about Euro Football

Some screenshots :

- Latest news

news_en.png

- Menu with all features like the live feature where you can follow all matches in live

menu_en.png

- Teams with each group

teams_en.png

- Teams details with roster, calendar, news and history

team_details_en.png

- Calendar

calendar_en.png

- Ranking

ranking_en.png

- History

history_en.png

All the news, scores and information offered by Euro 2016 are updated several times by day. Euro 2016 is available in French, English, German, Spanish and Italian languages.

You can also get the APK directly from my server if you prefer : http://www.ssaurel.com/euro2016/promo/Euro2016.apk

Don't hesitate to give me your feedbacks or ideas to improve Euro Football 2016 in that thread or via email : sylvain.saurel@gmail.com

Thanks.

Sylvain

iamelton

Feb 10, 2011
Hong Kong
OnePlus Nord
is it possible to cache the data and maybe provide a user setting for the refresh interval?
currently the app reloads data whenever certain categories are switched into (such as groups, rankings, etc.), but i think even during the tournament period these data wont update frequently..

sylsau

Recognized Developer
Nov 8, 2011
is it possible to cache the data and maybe provide a user setting for the refresh interval?
currently the app reloads data whenever certain categories are switched into (such as groups, rankings, etc.), but i think even during the tournament period these data wont update frequently..

Good suggestion. It would be interesting to let users configure refresh interval.

For some screens, it's better to have refresh when possible because rankings are going to change, teams with roster are still changing ...

sylsau

Recognized Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Hello,

Final squads for Euro Football 2016 have been officially announced.

You can find the complete update on Euro Football 2016 :).

team_details_en.png

Don't hesitate to give it a try.

Sylvain

renolz

Jun 23, 2015
Would be nice if the match times could be shown in the phone's location timezone.

+1

Great app! Perhaps add country flags to the calendar section aswell to make it look even nicer? :)

And maybe a setting to choose between light and dark themed manager? like white + light blue / dark gray + dark blue?

- Renolz

Last edited:

Santhosh M

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Hi,

Nice app, will be using it throughout the tournament

Quick question ! As for live scores where is it going to pull from ?

Suggestion : Just like others have said here..schedule should be based on country location. It should read the locale and set the time ( In my case IST )

Thanks
Santhosh

Last edited:
Reactions: Emmes

sylsau

Recognized Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Hi,

Nice app, will be using it throughout the tournament ?

Suggestion : Just like others have said here..schedule should be based on country location. It should read the locale and set the time ( In my case IST )

Thanks
Santhosh

Thanks for trying the App.

I must improve time of matchs by considering locale of user rather than only local time of match.

Sylvain

soumitpl48

May 5, 2012
Kolkata
Hi, could you please implement Copa America also? And is there any option for getting a push notification whenever a match starts? Thanks.

P.S. Which team are you rooting for? :D

sylsau

Recognized Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Hi, could you please implement Copa America also? And is there any option for getting a push notification whenever a match starts? Thanks.

I'm from France. So, I support France but I don't think we can win that Euro. A semi-final would be already great.

For Copa America, competition has already started. Unfortunately, it's little bit too late. But, I think I'm going to support Olympics Games Football Tournament :).

Reactions: soumitpl48

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

I create that thread to present you Euro Football 2016 a free Android application to follow Euro Football 2016 in France with all the latest news, scores and results. Application is available here on Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.euro2016

web_hi_res_512.png

You can discover Euro Football 2016 in Youtube with that demo video :

Euro 2016 comes with a Material Design user interface and offers you the following features :
    • News to get all the latest news of the Euro 2016
    • Live to follow all the matches in live with scores and all actions like goals, yellow and red cards
    • Calendar to know when each match will be played and where
    • Ranking to know the ranking for each group during the preliminary phase
    • Stats to know all the stats of the Euro with top scorers, top assisters, best offense, best defense, ...
    • Teams to know the rosters and news of each teams groups by groups with France, Germany, Italy, Spain, England, Russia, Portugal, ...
    • Stadiums to discover all the stadiums that welcome the Euro 2016
    • History to know all of the previous Euros like winners, scorers, ...
    • Do you know ? to discover some interesting things about Euro Football

Some screenshots :

- Latest news

news_en.png

- Menu with all features like the live feature where you can follow all matches in live

menu_en.png

- Teams with each group

teams_en.png

- Teams details with roster, calendar, news and history

team_details_en.png

- Calendar

calendar_en.png

- Ranking

ranking_en.png

- History

history_en.png

All the news, scores and information offered by Euro 2016 are updated several times by day. Euro 2016 is available in French, English, German, Spanish and Italian languages.

You can also get the APK directly from my server if you prefer : http://www.ssaurel.com/euro2016/promo/Euro2016.apk

Don't hesitate to give me your feedbacks or ideas to improve Euro Football 2016 in that thread or via email : sylvain.saurel@gmail.com

Thanks.

Sylvain
    Normally i dont ask for ETA, but le EURO already started, live time schedule is in CET - 2 hours...

Hello,

I have had some issues during the week.

I'm trying to fix the problem during the week-end.

Thanks.

Sylvain
    Hi,

Nice app, will be using it throughout the tournament

Thanks
    Santhosh

I'm from France. So, I support France but I don't think we can win that Euro. A semi-final would be already great.

For Copa America, competition has already started. Unfortunately, it's little bit too late. But, I think I'm going to support Olympics Games Football Tournament :).
    Ya it works fine in live tab too now :)

Thanks man :).

I uploaded new version on Google Play Store with support for local times for matchs. It's always available here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.euro2016

The APK is also available from my server here : http://www.ssaurel.com/euro2016/promo/Euro2016.apk

Sylvain