• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][4.0+] Float SMS (similar to facebook messenger but for sms)

Search This thread

migueldbr

Nov 30, 2011
Coimbra
I asked permission to the DEV of this app to post here and he agreed so here goes:

This app is very similar to facebook messenger. It still needs some work but the dev is very friendly and responsive.
I am not the developer of this app so dont make requests, the only thing i could do is pass along some feedback and suggestions to him if he does not create an account here or makes a G+ community.

He created the G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/102737430908168849355?hl=en

Features until now:

Delivery reports
Led notification
Material design (changeable colors)
Several languages supported

IBL9aytv--qqmL1m3pOlsvOcYZCMDTj8BH0mhAbuo9OIkfGS7JeNXvWR0FJGeXJIXQ=h900-rw
4ilvvxn_LTBkO34mGn-CP2QoNYo5k8DhQvPUud6W0rr65bbOTl07u8RHmOFOXVPBSg=h900-rw

Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apps.pvt.floatsms

Last edited:

casual_kikoo

Nov 25, 2014
Paris, France
This app is exactly what I was looking for :eek: ! I got suggestion: your friend could works on animations / transitions, it feels so weird betwwen animations.
Also, if you want me to help for french translation, I can do the job :) !

Last edited:

rootlinux

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 5, 2009
Cleveland
Needs mms features to be a real replacement to stock sms. Can't add attachments.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This app is exactly what I was looking for :eek: ! I got suggestion: your friend could works on animations / transitions, it feels so weird betwwen animations.
    Also, if you want me to help for french translation, I can do the job :) !

yeah i already mentioned that to him, he already said he will work on that!=)