• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][4.0+] FreakyLauncher (under construction)

Search This thread

L3R0N

Jul 13, 2014
Roseau
Gave it a try and I must say its really good....simple, fast, lightweight and functional. Will definitely recommend to friends whose devices are a little stressed for RAM. :good:

Reactions: ARGHA_DAS

nhmanas

Sep 22, 2012
Mersin
Lightweight I like it!

It is stable enough to use.

And here is the ideas for improvement:
1. App search. Because list can be long for some users.
2. Place for messaging and phone apps like any other launchers. If I had to call someone emergency it won't be cool if I can't find phone app

Last edited:
Reactions: ARGHA_DAS

ARGHA_DAS

Aug 8, 2014
Cooch Behar
It is stable enough to use.

And here is the ideas for improvement:
1. App search. Because list can be long for some users.
2. Place for messaging and phone apps like any other launchers. If I had to call someone emergency it won't be cool if I can't find phone app

First of all sir thank u very much for ur feedback and second we are planning to add HomeScreen Like other launchers have :)

Reactions: Mrbluwe

DevilMind007

Dec 3, 2011
Islamabad
all it needs to become best launcher in the world

1. ability to import/exports/backup/restore launcher setting and layout with XML file.

2. folders in desktop

3. folders in app drawer also.

4. a dock on desktop for apps such as dialer, phonebook, SMS, app drawer launcher.

5. DO NOT add widget support, keep it lite.

6. add custom dock size i desktop and add drawer. plus 2 line label text support, and CONDENSED FONTS

that's it, no themes and other stuff needed, just keep it lite and fast.

thank you
awaiting your response

Last edited:

ARGHA_DAS

Aug 8, 2014
Cooch Behar
all it needs to become best launcher in the world

1. ability to import/exports/backup/restore launcher setting and layout with XML file.

2. folders in desktop

3. folders in app drawer also.

4. a dock on desktop for apps such as dialer, phonebook, SMS, app drawer launcher.

that's it, no themes and other stuff needed, just keep it lite and fast.

thank you
awaiting your response

Brother thanks for Suggestion :) i'm not a pro but Stay connected i'll sure add those features like uninstall , HomeScreen,widget supp :) Folder and yead a Dock which is most important :) Thank u

Reactions: Mrbluwe

Top Liked Posts