Download your favorite YouTube music and HD videos, from 144p to 4K
GetTube is YouTube downloader that lets you download videos from YouTube in any quality ranging from 144p to 4K, directly into your Android device.
It has multi-threaded downloader to offer fastest speed possible. Hassle-free pause or resume videos anytime. Lost connection? The downloader will wait for connection and resume the download without any user interaction.
HOW TO USE
- Using in-built browser. Whenever you are on YouTube video or playlist webpage, you'll see floating download button on bottom-right corner. Press it and select download option. Select any resolution you want to download. You can also play video or audio in the background using same floating button.
- Alternatively, if you are in official YouTube app, you can press share, and select GetTube from the list, you will land on the same webpage. Press floating download button from there.
TRANSLATE THE APP
UPDATE: The POEditor can have limited number of contributors which fill up pretty quickly. There are other ways to contribute. If you want to see this app in your language, direct message me here on XDA!
- Supports downloading ALL resolutions including 1080p, 1440p and 4K
- Supports downloading Audio Only [in AAC (M4A), Vorbis, or Opus format] in ALL bitrates
- Supports downloading subtitles for the videos
- Supports downloading age restricted videos (requires login in in-app browser)
- Supports downloading video in VP9 codec/WebM Format
- Supports downloading 50/60fps, HDR videos and 360° videos
- GetTube offers advanced fast download mode (multi-threading download) for maximum speeds
- Option to select audio quality manually while downloading DASH videos.
- Option to Pause or Resume download at a single click
- Fast Download Mode (multi-thread downloading) has three modes:
Classic, Smart (like IDM) and Pieces (like Torrent client)
DOWNLOAD THE APP
XDA Labs (for latest alpha/beta)
Get it on UpToDown
Or scan this QR code in your device: