[APP][4.0][★GIVEAWAY ★]Build Prop Tweaker PRO[★100 PROMOCODES★]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kshark27

Sep 17, 2012
ksharkapps.com
Wouldnt it be cool if every user that knows tweaks which arent there could add them to online server or to you or so, in the end we would have a vast database....
like qemu.hw.mainkeys=X can with X= 1 remove your softkeys respective create some with X=0
Greets

Von meinem Sony Xperia L gesendet

thank you for lite app ;)

Can i edit android version? Want to edit it to joke my friends :p
And can someone give me some battery tweaks?

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

That server idea seems quite cool..i will incorporate it in my next build . Thanks for checking out the app and all the support ! :)

marincax

Oct 24, 2006
Chehov

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-24-01-50-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-24-01-50-22.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 259
  • Screenshot_2013-07-24-01-50-45.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-24-01-50-45.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 279
  • scrsh.PNG
    scrsh.PNG
    16.9 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:

kshark27

Sep 17, 2012
ksharkapps.com
I bought it in Google Play. Why he asks some code?

Its for curing piracy..its to ensure that you and only you..uses the app. Its just one time activation. You can give me your email id..i will send you the activation code asap or you could wait for the regular amount of time it takes for sending the activation code. Anyways meanwhile u can still use the app using [LATER] . I apologize if this activation procedure annoys you. I will see what kind of activation procedure i can apply in the next build.

Last edited:

kshark27

Sep 17, 2012
ksharkapps.com
No code i change value to 4.3 and it dont want to chsnge

Are your sure your device is rooted ? or did you allow the app to have root permission when it started ? To check if your device is rooted download Root Checker application from Android Store. I will be happy to help you if you still not able to change build values . :)

coolnessQ

Aug 8, 2012
Rotterdam
Are your sure your device is rooted ? or did you allow the app to have root permission when it started ? To check if your device is rooted download Root Checker application from Android Store. I will be happy to help you if you still not able to change build values . :)

I have superSU pro installed, and ive gave the app root permission :)

coolnessQ

Aug 8, 2012
Rotterdam

kshark27

Sep 17, 2012
ksharkapps.com
Ive joind the community but the beta is on the pro version and i dont have the pro version installed

I will inform you as soon as i m ready with a new beta version. Also i don't have my hands on a 4.2.2 device so i can't replicate the problem. Please keep checking the Community for updates . Thanks :angel:

coolnessQ

Aug 8, 2012
Rotterdam
I will inform you as soon as i m ready with a new beta version. Also i don't have my hands on a 4.2.2 device so i can't replicate the problem. Please keep checking the Community for updates . Thanks :angel:

Oow no prob will beta test for ya! :) and keep checking the progress

kshark27

Sep 17, 2012
ksharkapps.com
What is the build.prop for booting speed?

For Decreasing Boot Time you can try the following tweaks

debug.sf.nobootanimation=1
ro.config.hw_quickpoweron=true
persist.sys.shutdown.mode=hibernate
dev.bootcomplete=0

Also for fast reboot you can try

persist.sys.purgeable_assets=1

Newer Versions of the App will see Tweaks properly categorized in various categories. keep up the support. Thanks :angel:

Last edited:

kshark27

Sep 17, 2012
ksharkapps.com
All the people who have bought the app. Thanks for your support guys. I am an Independent Developer and all this support means a lot to me . :eek: :angel:

kshark27

Sep 17, 2012
ksharkapps.com
Guys released the new version of the app in the Google Play. It should be up within 24 hours.

v1.2
- Added kernel, RAM, net speed, streaming and performance tweaks for many devices.
- Removed the activation procedure used in previous built. No separate activation needed
- Now apply tweaks by simply pressing one-click Apply Button.
- Delete and Edit properties in your build.prop using long press.

Join the Testers Communtity and Support Developement
Build Prop Tweaker Testers - Google +

dave2metz

Oct 10, 2010
Clearwater, Florida
I just stumbled across this thread and it looks pretty interesting. I hit the link to the Play Store and purchased the pro version. I have a T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 running Illusion Rom 4.2.2 with KT747 Kernel. I haven't opened up the app yet, but I'm hoping it will be compatible. Thanks for the app, I'll update later. Peace! Is there any kind of tutorial or directions on how to use this application? Or a list of supported devices? Thanks bra

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using xda premium

Last edited:

kshark27

Sep 17, 2012
ksharkapps.com
@dave2metz really appreciate the support..the app is really simple to use. It shows all your build properties in a list.
- U can edit the individual build properties by clicking the list item. Long pressing the list item shows menu.
- Make sure to make up a backup of your build.prop file before making any changes so that you can revert the changes if something goes wrong. For making backups swipe right or click backup button in bottom bar which displays backup and restore options in left sliding menu.
- You can see all the Tweaks by swiping left or pressing tweaks button in bottom search bar. Click on the tweaks button and click 'Apply' to apply the tweak. If tweak is not present in your build.prop click 'Add'.
- You can add properties by simply clicking the add button in ActionBar.
- Thtat's it i guess..:eek:. Anyways if you have any queries feel free to contact me

P.S: Also Guys..i would love if you Guys have any suggestions or improvements for the applications. All the suggestions will be taken into consideration and if i find them feasible i will incorporate them in my next build. Keep up the support and continue rating the app in market :eek: . Thanks :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [APP][4.0][★GIVEAWAY ★]Build Prop Tweaker PRO[★100 PROMOCODES★]

YES, FREE Promocodes for Build Prop Tweaker Pro as part of FALL promotions

claim your free coupon now

GIVEAWAY LINK:
    http://claim-playcode.rhcloud.com/ShowPromotion?promotionId=1475154969461
    http://claim-playcode.rhcloud.com/ShowPromotion?promotionId=1475155570849
    http://claim-playcode.rhcloud.com/ShowPromotion?promotionId=1475155721673
    http://claim-playcode.rhcloud.com/ShowPromotion?promotionId=1475155821102

BUILD PROP TWEAKER PRO
    Guys, Build Prop Tweaker is on SALE
    Grab your copy of Build Prop Tweaker NOW at LOWEST PRICE EVER

Hey guys today i wanna share with you guys Build Prop Tweaker Pro, an App that will give a new life to your Android Device. Most of you guys know the power of build.prop file and how tweaking it can improve the performance of your Android Device and take it to next level. For guys who don't know what a build.prop file is, i will give u a head start :

# Buid,prop file is located in your device system folder . It is basically a configuration file that contains build properties. Build properties control how your system runs. You can change your LCD density, improve data speeds, decrease your call ring delay, save battery by increasing your wifi scan interval and more.
    - It tells applications the specifications of your device, so that apps can change their interface or function for your specific device.
    - Editing the build.prop file is most commonly used for changing LCD density, build number and your device’s model or manufacturer.
    - Changing your ‘fingerprint’, model or manufacturer can trick some apps in the market to become compatible with your device.

# So you can edit these build properties and unlock your device's full potential.

NOTE: Remember all build.prop tweaks may not work for you . But the application contains an intensive set of tweaks that were tested on many devices and then added to the tweak database. Moreover you can also define your own tweaks and save them so that you have a quick way to access them at any time.

Features :

★ More than 40 tweaks bundled along with the app.
    ★ You can also add your own Tweaks and comments for build properties.
    ★ Increase Video and Image Quality
    ★ Improve Booting Speed.
    ★ Enable or disable boot animation
    ★ Change LCD Density of a Device
    ★ Backup and Restore build.prop files. Unlimited backup files supported.
    ★ Add or remove properties from your build.prop file.

eyYpxhV.png
    Build Prop Tweaker Pro -

vyHnKj2.png
    Build Prop Tweaker Lite -

Feel free to contact us at any time regarding any queries about the app :

Website
    Customer Support

If you want to help me in improving the app you can join the Google+ Community for Build Prop Tweaker
    Build Prop Tweaker Testers - Google +
    Nice!!!! But I have one question.... Is changing the android version would it be safe? I'm on 4.0.4, if I change it to 4.1.1 or 4.2.2 would it work?

Sent from my C5170 using xda premium

Its completely safe to change your android version. You won't encounter any bootloops. It basically just represents the text which is shown in your android settings so you should be fine. Please do share your review on the Google Play :angel:
    Can i edit android version? Want to edit it to joke my friends :p
    This part has been addressed:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=43756131

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
    Guys good news...new version is coming soon with tweaks for S4 and latest htc One devices. ;)
    Hope new version for S4. Long time no see anyupdate :crying: Thank your awesome app :laugh:

Sure...got really busy with the daily job. But now have some free time. Keep your fingers crossed ! ;)