• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP][4.0+] LockerPro

Search This thread

Productigeeky

Jan 17, 2012
www.silverfingersoftware.com
LockerPro is a custom lockscreen for Android with notification display.

ca3tcxbfR8pa19UIy2DdS7IZB2MGP8EnSNY6I68h5Da4oFf8xjKRJ1YYnLRgjmuwE0o=h900-rw

LockerPro is the best Android lockscreen. A simple lockscreen with powerful notification features.

Features :
Powerful lockscreen replacement
Swipe down to unlock
Actionable detailed notifications, double tap to open, swipe to dismiss
PIN and pattern security
Screen wakes up for a short time when receiving a notification, allowing you to perform a quick check without having to touch the device
Custom settings for each app (sound, vibration, ...)
Notification banners when your device is unlocked
Low battery usage
Time and location reminders
Material design
Shortcut panel

The press :
"LockerPro Lockscreen for Android Puts App Notifications Right On Your Lock Screen" - Lifehacker (December 2012)
"LockerPro is the nicest Android lock screen replacement I've come across" - PhoneDog (December 2012)
"LockerPro Lockscreen is a great app that implements notifications really elegantly" - Redmond Pie (December 2012)

Support :
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky

Follow us :
twitter.com/productigeeky
facebook.com/productigeeky
silverfingersoftware.com/google-plus

Download LockerPro on Google Play
Download LockerPro Free on Google Play

q3h1x5gMCJU4_90yyrMndIMStBFmK3ijOTVw0ifihr8lpLJK20Pf9711G9AHlpBo1Y4=h900-rw
deGORMFAPmkhlVnQy4-5YwArxTR87CELFPDL6KKOps4WRiNZxps-ZD40qJxxpdwy_8Y=h900-rw
cGCTcQYDGFc6qu21sDSnyqYmnGwzIA_6-1Mz3FDjHt9Dyw2NOKSVZA2noY5YMDIS4QnC=h900-rw
DCnHeqR31HUG32fUPWMgb3TX2ZlvVp-0Gs7QVxO96SrpJAcweQsB0p-FpLWzivHOC3Y=h900-rw
RbIyQtNZW02fWse_KWKEDZ4xuHkPBxmxlqvdnuTmbx1gyiri2Ev1SCRcxQpFgx33tcw3=h900-rw

XDA:DevDB Information
LockerPro, ROM for the Apps & Games

Contributors
Productigeeky
ROM OS Version: 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich

Version Information

Created 2015-09-01
Last Updated 2015-09-01

Last edited:

Productigeeky

Jan 17, 2012
1.6 :
- More stable immersive mode (hiding the navigation bar)
- Fixed WhatsApp notification display
- Removed the useless weather unit indicator on the weather display
- Changed ads display
- Added "summary" option for banner settings
- Improved display when using the stock security
- Changed the default date format to show the day
- Prevent cache cleaning app from removing the custom wallpaper (you may need to reset your wallpaper)
- Removed the useless 0 in front of the time
- Sexy new wallpaper picker with default wallpapers
- Improved heads-up notifications
- Long click a notification to access settings
- Prevent double notifications
- Added lanscape mode for tablets
- Bug fixes

1.5 :
- Material design
- More stuff for free version users
- PIN and pattern security
- Added a dialog asking to disable the system lock if it's enabled
- More dynamic preferences
- Updated wallpaper selection library (should fix some issues)
- Removed seekbars

1.3 :
- Fixed battery drain
- Workaround for "flickering" unlock text
- Added a discrete weather display
- Added setting to choose weather unit
- Added setting to enable/disable weather display
- Added setting to add the default dialer to the shortcut panel
- Added a setting to hide the faded borders
- Bug fixes

1.2 :
- Added a setting to allow volume buttons on lockscreen
- Fixed shortcut centering
- Updated tutorial
- Custom status bar setting
- Removed unnecessary permissions
- Bug fixes

Last edited:

_Sofos_

Sep 9, 2011
Thessaloniki
Subscribed and bought the app.

You've done an excellent job. Any chance of adding an option to choose a notification sound while "sliding to unlock" and more ways to unlock?!

Last edited:

Productigeeky

Jan 17, 2012
Great app ! I've sent you an email regarding your downgrading. Please bring back the updated version ! It's is nicer !

There was a big mess with the apps caused by users of the previous version that didn't like the change and caused the app's rating to go way down. I had no choice but to revert. What I did is release the app as LockerPro 2 on Google Play. I updated the links.

Again, sorry for the big mess, I didn't plan for this to happen. I will be refunding anybody who bought the previous one and wants to buy this one instead.

Reactions: Valaran

antonio1475

May 29, 2010
So many similarities

I'm sure you've come across many similar people, but I just get confused on how many apps/alternatives you have for the same thing. I mean don't get me wrong, but I just don't know what to download buy: Lockerpro 1, LockerPro 2, Locky, Slidelock (which I use since 10 minutes ago), NotifierPro (which I bought a while ago) and all its "siblings".

Isn't LockerPro2 like Slidelock but with shortcuts at the bottom? I don't mean to bash, I really love your apps, but I am scared of buying one anymore as I feel like soon there will be a similar/improved different app (by you).

I'm going to try both SlideLock and LockerPro2 for a while and see.

PS: In Slidelock if a notification is received while unlocked, the lockscreen won't show it when turn off&on again, which NotifierPro does. Is this intended? I will see if the same thing happens for LockerPro2.

Cheers :)

Productigeeky

Jan 17, 2012
I'm sure you've come across many similar people, but I just get confused on how many apps/alternatives you have for the same thing. I mean don't get me wrong, but I just don't know what to download buy: Lockerpro 1, LockerPro 2, Locky, Slidelock (which I use since 10 minutes ago), NotifierPro (which I bought a while ago) and all its "siblings".

Isn't LockerPro2 like Slidelock but with shortcuts at the bottom? I don't mean to bash, I really love your apps, but I am scared of buying one anymore as I feel like soon there will be a similar/improved different app (by you).

I'm going to try both SlideLock and LockerPro2 for a while and see.

PS: In Slidelock if a notification is received while unlocked, the lockscreen won't show it when turn off&on again, which NotifierPro does. Is this intended? I will see if the same thing happens for LockerPro2.

Cheers :)

We never planned for that. The point of SlideLock is to be a clean minimalistic lockscreen with notifications. We could not do that with LockerPro since there were already too many experimental features added. Then we released a big update for LockerPro that caused a lot of outrage amongst users, because the design changed so much (I explain this in more details on our Google + community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611). We had no choice but to release this as a different app.

Adding notifications to the lockscreen when not acted on could be a nice feature to add.

falone

Mar 27, 2012
hello. are you going to add widgets on locker pro 2?
i know then locker pro 5.7 supports widgets, but i can't add then because of strange error "unfortunatly, settings app has been stopped"

FuzzyQ

Oct 4, 2011
2 times slide-to-unlock

Hey there!

This is a great and gorgeous app, thank you! :good:

I've got only two small issues which I find maddening:
(1) I've set up a security pattern to unlock the phone. Each time I exit LockerPro by sliding I have to do a slide-to-unlock yet again before being able to type in the security pattern. It shouldn't be that way IMHO.
(2) There's a noticeable delay after screen-on before LockerPro is actually showing. Meanwhile, stock android locker is showing.

Is there any way to fix this I'm not aware of?

BTW I'm running free version now since those issues are no-goes for me. I'd love to buy and use the paid versions once I figured out how to resolve them. I'm only mentioning this in case the paid version already had those issues adressed, not as a means to blackmail. :p

Thanks in advance for your answer and best regards!

EDIT: Scratch the first issue. It seems like you have to disable all lockscreen specific tweaks your custom rom has to offer for the redundant slide-to-unlock to dissappear. My bad.

Last edited:

ilori

Jun 26, 2014
Question

I just installed LockerPro2, and it's very good. But I have one problem and I need your help. It gets only notifications, when I switch on LockerPro in the Settings/Accessibility. But after that, at every menu movements a robotic sound tells me where I am. For ex. "Page 2 of 3". How can I switch this off so, that every notification works fine. I have Samsung Galaxy S2.

Thanx!

Productigeeky

Jan 17, 2012
I just installed LockerPro2, and it's very good. But I have one problem and I need your help. It gets only notifications, when I switch on LockerPro in the Settings/Accessibility. But after that, at every menu movements a robotic sound tells me where I am. For ex. "Page 2 of 3". How can I switch this off so, that every notification works fine. I have Samsung Galaxy S2.

Thanx!

Hi.

You are experiencing a bug in Samsung's software. This is a bug occuring when enabling any accessibility service and has nothing to do with our app. Their dev team is aware of the issue, and is reportedly working on a fix. For now, here is a manual fix :
http://www.productigeeky.com/faq#1

Thanks for your interest for our apps.

ilori

Jun 26, 2014
Hi.

You are experiencing a bug in Samsung's software. This is a bug occuring when enabling any accessibility service and has nothing to do with our app. Their dev team is aware of the issue, and is reportedly working on a fix. For now, here is a manual fix :

Thanks for your interest for our apps.

Thanx for the answer. Unfortunatly if i click the link you gave, it swohs: 404 Not found. Could you give mi a new link for the manual fix?

Thank you!

Frank67

Apr 10, 2005
Cologne
Hi,
i only see a notification for whatsapp that tells me "New Notification" but i don't see the real message i received.
On all pictures you show, i see the real message..

Why is it only possible to swipe up to unlock the screen?
I liked the Samsung way to swipe in any direction to unlock..

scottharris4

Oct 5, 2011
Two questions
1) Does it have actionable notifications life the original LockerPro (like can I delete a gmail email without having to go to the app)?
2) Can I get a refund for the premium version of LockerPro 2 if I bought the original LockerPro?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LockerPro is a custom lockscreen for Android with notification display.

ca3tcxbfR8pa19UIy2DdS7IZB2MGP8EnSNY6I68h5Da4oFf8xjKRJ1YYnLRgjmuwE0o=h900-rw

LockerPro is the best Android lockscreen. A simple lockscreen with powerful notification features.

Features :
    Powerful lockscreen replacement
    Swipe down to unlock
    Actionable detailed notifications, double tap to open, swipe to dismiss
    PIN and pattern security
    Screen wakes up for a short time when receiving a notification, allowing you to perform a quick check without having to touch the device
    Custom settings for each app (sound, vibration, ...)
    Notification banners when your device is unlocked
    Low battery usage
    Time and location reminders
    Material design
    Shortcut panel

The press :
    "LockerPro Lockscreen for Android Puts App Notifications Right On Your Lock Screen" - Lifehacker (December 2012)
    "LockerPro is the nicest Android lock screen replacement I've come across" - PhoneDog (December 2012)
    "LockerPro Lockscreen is a great app that implements notifications really elegantly" - Redmond Pie (December 2012)

Support :
    Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
    Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky

Follow us :
    twitter.com/productigeeky
    facebook.com/productigeeky
    silverfingersoftware.com/google-plus

Download LockerPro on Google Play
    Download LockerPro Free on Google Play

q3h1x5gMCJU4_90yyrMndIMStBFmK3ijOTVw0ifihr8lpLJK20Pf9711G9AHlpBo1Y4=h900-rw
    deGORMFAPmkhlVnQy4-5YwArxTR87CELFPDL6KKOps4WRiNZxps-ZD40qJxxpdwy_8Y=h900-rw
    cGCTcQYDGFc6qu21sDSnyqYmnGwzIA_6-1Mz3FDjHt9Dyw2NOKSVZA2noY5YMDIS4QnC=h900-rw
    DCnHeqR31HUG32fUPWMgb3TX2ZlvVp-0Gs7QVxO96SrpJAcweQsB0p-FpLWzivHOC3Y=h900-rw
    RbIyQtNZW02fWse_KWKEDZ4xuHkPBxmxlqvdnuTmbx1gyiri2Ev1SCRcxQpFgx33tcw3=h900-rw

XDA:DevDB Information
    LockerPro, ROM for the Apps & Games

Contributors
    Productigeeky
    ROM OS Version: 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich

Version Information

Created 2015-09-01
    Last Updated 2015-09-01
    Great app ! I've sent you an email regarding your downgrading. Please bring back the updated version ! It's is nicer !

There was a big mess with the apps caused by users of the previous version that didn't like the change and caused the app's rating to go way down. I had no choice but to revert. What I did is release the app as LockerPro 2 on Google Play. I updated the links.

Again, sorry for the big mess, I didn't plan for this to happen. I will be refunding anybody who bought the previous one and wants to buy this one instead.