[APP][4.0+][MATERIAL ANIMATIONS] Cinnamon - Grocery Shopping List

Search This thread

xGary

Jul 15, 2010
Hey XDA, Gary here. My first app Cinnamon, a grocery shopping list app I have been working on for 8 months is finally released. Would love if you gave it a try:

Download Cinnamon

aemJKsU.jpg

Cinnamon is a beautiful and efficient grocery shopping list app. Cinnamon has features that are guaranteed to improve your grocery shopping and grocery list building experience. Here are some amazing features that make that possible:

• Sync and share your shopping list with others. Lists update within mere seconds of each other.

• Bundles allow you can group multiple grocery items together and add them all at once. Create a Bundle for your weekly grocery staples, create a Bundle for all the ingredients you need for a recipe, etc.

• Pantry helps you keep track of what items you already have. Purchased items are automatically sent to your Pantry. Once you've used up an item in your Pantry, you can send it back to your shopping list with a single swipe.

• Organize your list by using the predefined categories or create your own.

• Sort your list anyway you like.

• Keep track of the total price of all the items in your shopping cart.

• You can enter the amount and unit of the grocery item directly when adding.

• Automatic unit conversions.

• And many more for you to discover on your own!

Here are some WebMs of Cinnamon in action:

Adding Items

Adding Items With Units

Adding Grouped Items With Bundles

Sending Items To Cart

Sorting Options

Let me know what you think.

-Gary

Last edited:

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
Liking the app so far. One feature I have never seen or missed was ability to save the shopping list with a image of receipt.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

xGary

Jul 15, 2010
Liking the app so far. One feature I have never seen or missed was ability to save the shopping list with a image of receipt.

So you mean after you have purchased your items, you would like to save those items in history with an image of the receipt attached? I can consider adding that in the future, but I am buried with other features to add currently.

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
So you mean after you have purchased your items, you would like to save those items in history with an image of the receipt attached? I can consider adding that in the future, but I am buried with other features to add currently.
By all means no rush but yeah that would be exactly what I am talking about. It would help to see where the vest price's are located in a sense. Any who no rush and again awesome app.

qmanol

Sep 17, 2011
Hi I just paid for this, very promising, really like the pantry and save for later list.

Would it be possible to display unit/total price on each item? So instead of just saying "1.5kg" of bananas, it would say something like "1.5kg @ $3 = $4.50"?

Edit: just found that the total is shown when swiping to the cart, but even so, it'd be helpful to have the option to display it in the buy list.

Last edited:

xGary

Jul 15, 2010
Hey, I have implemented a few requested features.

• Ability to set item as tax-free
• Ability to add notes to items
• Send list via email/text
• Barcode scanning (Beta)

cramu

Mar 12, 2012
Berlin
Would it be possible to add the ability to create lists in lists?
I prefer to have a view of all items, some of them sorted by supermarket.

Code:
Main List
  - Bread
  - Milk
  - Butter
  > Walmart
    - Apples
    - Bananas
    - Lamb Chops
    - Shampoo
  > Carrefour
    - Noodles
    - Eggs
  > 7-Eleven
    - Soda
    - Ice Cream
    - Peanuts

I'm also curious if you habe any plans to create a web interface, which allows premium users to check and edit their lists on a PC.

reTARDIS

Apr 26, 2013
Atlanta Area
Hi Gary, I've been using Cinnamon since I saw it posted on Reddit (paid to support you) and it's the first grocery list app I've switched to and have kept using instead of "Our Groceries" which I have been using since all the way back in 2009 on my Moto Droid 1 !

Great app. The only "wish" I have is the ability to add/manage the list from a website while at a computer.

xGary

Jul 15, 2010
Would it be possible to add the ability to create lists in lists?
I prefer to have a view of all items, some of them sorted by supermarket.

Code:
Main List
  - Bread
  - Milk
  - Butter
  > Walmart
    - Apples
    - Bananas
    - Lamb Chops
    - Shampoo
  > Carrefour
    - Noodles
    - Eggs
  > 7-Eleven
    - Soda
    - Ice Cream
    - Peanuts

I'm also curious if you habe any plans to create a web interface, which allows premium users to check and edit their lists on a PC.

Nested lists would be difficult as the app is not laid out that way.

I want to create a web interface but that is a huge task so I am working on other features requests for now.

xGary

Jul 15, 2010
Hi Gary, I've been using Cinnamon since I saw it posted on Reddit (paid to support you) and it's the first grocery list app I've switched to and have kept using instead of "Our Groceries" which I have been using since all the way back in 2009 on my Moto Droid 1 !

Great app. The only "wish" I have is the ability to add/manage the list from a website while at a computer.

Thanks! I have plans to create a web interface but that is a huge task so I am working on other features requests for now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey XDA, Gary here. My first app Cinnamon, a grocery shopping list app I have been working on for 8 months is finally released. Would love if you gave it a try:

Download Cinnamon

aemJKsU.jpg

Cinnamon is a beautiful and efficient grocery shopping list app. Cinnamon has features that are guaranteed to improve your grocery shopping and grocery list building experience. Here are some amazing features that make that possible:

• Sync and share your shopping list with others. Lists update within mere seconds of each other.

• Bundles allow you can group multiple grocery items together and add them all at once. Create a Bundle for your weekly grocery staples, create a Bundle for all the ingredients you need for a recipe, etc.

• Pantry helps you keep track of what items you already have. Purchased items are automatically sent to your Pantry. Once you've used up an item in your Pantry, you can send it back to your shopping list with a single swipe.

• Organize your list by using the predefined categories or create your own.

• Sort your list anyway you like.

• Keep track of the total price of all the items in your shopping cart.

• You can enter the amount and unit of the grocery item directly when adding.

• Automatic unit conversions.

• And many more for you to discover on your own!

Here are some WebMs of Cinnamon in action:

Adding Items

Adding Items With Units

Adding Grouped Items With Bundles

Sending Items To Cart

Sorting Options

Let me know what you think.

-Gary