• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][4.0+][Material Design] Pulsar Music Player

Search This thread

rhmsoft

Oct 8, 2014
Irvine
rhmsoft.com
Introduction

I have developed a new music player on Android - Pulsar Music Player.
Its user interface and animation are fully comply with Google material design, and it has a tiny size, only 2.5 MB. Please download and have a try!

Download

Download it directly from Google Play:

QR Code:

Features

* Gorgeous user interface and animation with material design.
* Manage and play music by album, artist, folder and genre.
* Automatically download and display album cover and artist image.
* Smart playlists with most played, recent played and newly added tracks.
* Fast search across albums, artists and songs.
* Gapless playback support.
* Built-in tag editor.
* Display embedded lyrics.
* Chromecast support.
* Last.fm scrobbling.
* 5-band equalizer controller.
* Bass booster and reverb settings.
* Various colorful themes.
* Sleep timer and more.

Home Page

https://rhmsoft.com/pulsar/

User Guide

https://rhmsoft.com/pulsar/help/help.html

Supported Languages

English, Arabic, Bosnian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Greek, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, European Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.

Promo Video

Snapshots

All snapshots have been re-sized and compressed to save your bandwidth.

S1.png
S2.png
S3.png

S4.png
S5.png
S6.png

S7.png
S8.png
S9.png

Feedback

Please leave your comment or request in this thread directly. I will visit and reply regularly.
Also you can send any suggestion to my support email: [email protected].
Thanks for your support! Enjoy it!

XDA:DevDB Information
Pulsar Music Player, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
rhmsoft

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.7.0
Stable Release Date: 2018-02-18

Created 2015-09-09
Last Updated 2018-02-18

Attachments

• M1.png
    M1.png
    168.6 KB · Views: 28,318
  • M2.png
    M2.png
    219.4 KB · Views: 28,420
  • M3.png
    M3.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 28,191
  • M4.png
    M4.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 27,303
  • M5.png
    M5.png
    193.4 KB · Views: 26,806
  • M6.png
    M6.png
    170 KB · Views: 26,432
  • M7.png
    M7.png
    167.1 KB · Views: 25,694
  • M8.png
    M8.png
    200.1 KB · Views: 25,269
  • M9.png
    M9.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 24,776
Last edited:

rocarizt

May 11, 2010
There are more features in premium version, not only EQ, but also 15+ themes. Thanks for your support!
I know. I really like the player, even without the EQ the sound is nice but in the past I bought a music player for almost the same price and 8 month later the support and the development was dropped. Today this player is unusable.

I keep the player on my phone.

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk

rhmsoft

Oct 8, 2014
Irvine
rhmsoft.com
I know. I really like the player, even without the EQ the sound is nice but in the past I bought a music player for almost the same price and 8 month later the support and the development was dropped. Today this player is unusable.

I spent tons of time to develop this player. I think it should not be dropped.:fingers-crossed:

ela1103

Apr 24, 2011
HEART
i really like this player .but some faetures is missing like next folder & previous folder play option .Folder automatically cahange next folder when finish prevoius folder .Pls do some feature Unique & classic that is remix of the trend now .i need to evey on use this player so only iam request this feature .

Reactions: ZeNiXxX

rhmsoft

Oct 8, 2014
Irvine
rhmsoft.com
i really like this player .but some faetures is missing like next folder & previous folder play option .Folder automatically cahange next folder when finish prevoius folder .Pls do some feature Unique & classic that is remix of the trend now .i need to evey on use this player so only iam request this feature .

I understand your request. But I am not sure how to put this feature, I have not seen similar feature on common players, maybe I tried too little.

Currently you can click one folder and choose play, and then click another folder, choose add to queue, then the queue will contains two folders and will play the second folder when first folder finished. Also you can save the queue as playlist.

Maybe in future releases I need to add more sort types to songs, then you can sort songs by folder/album, and you can play all songs folder by folder, or album by album.

Portgas D. Ace

Recognized Contributor
Jun 12, 2014
Bergisches Land
A great player with a modern and simple interface. Good job :good:

Nevertheless, would it be possible to add another tab for the album artist tag? Most of today's music files have this tag embedded and quite an amount of users use this tag to navigate through their music library. For example, if you have some albums from artist ABC, of which most files have another artist as "ABC feat. XYZ", it is quite a pain in the a... finger to put them into a playlist where you have all albums of ABC when you navigate through the artist tab as each track with such a "feat. XYZ" is listed as a separate artist.

rhmsoft

Oct 8, 2014
Irvine
rhmsoft.com
A great player with a modern and simple interface. Good job :good:

Nevertheless, would it be possible to add another tab for the album artist tag? Most of today's music files have this tag embedded and quite an amount of users use this tag to navigate through their music library. For example, if you have some albums from artist ABC, of which most files have another artist as "ABC feat. XYZ", it is quite a pain in the a... finger to put them into a playlist where you have all albums of ABC when you navigate through the artist tab as each track with such a "feat. XYZ" is listed as a separate artist.

Understand. I will consider it in future releases if it is a common requirement. Thanks.

Reactions: Portgas D. Ace

edoardotavecchio

Mar 22, 2015
Como
It's the first music player with a really good looking interface, but I can't buy the pro version, it's not present in the play store. Please fix, I'd like to buy the full version for the equalizer.
I have some feature requests:
-A 10 instead of 5 bands equalizer
-Would it be possibile to add the crossfading feature?
-More personalization about sound/controls

rhmsoft

Oct 8, 2014
Irvine
rhmsoft.com
It's the first music player with a really good looking interface, but I can't buy the pro version, it's not present in the play store. Please fix, I'd like to buy the full version for the equalizer.
I have some feature requests:
-A 10 instead of 5 bands equalizer
-Would it be possibile to add the crossfading feature?
-More personalization about sound/controls

Currently the pro version has some issues, I will upload it soon when the issue is fixed. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction

I have developed a new music player on Android - Pulsar Music Player.
    Its user interface and animation are fully comply with Google material design, and it has a tiny size, only 2.5 MB. Please download and have a try!

Download

Download it directly from Google Play:

QR Code:

Features

* Gorgeous user interface and animation with material design.
    * Manage and play music by album, artist, folder and genre.
    * Automatically download and display album cover and artist image.
    * Smart playlists with most played, recent played and newly added tracks.
    * Fast search across albums, artists and songs.
    * Gapless playback support.
    * Built-in tag editor.
    * Display embedded lyrics.
    * Chromecast support.
    * Last.fm scrobbling.
    * 5-band equalizer controller.
    * Bass booster and reverb settings.
    * Various colorful themes.
    * Sleep timer and more.

Home Page

https://rhmsoft.com/pulsar/

User Guide

https://rhmsoft.com/pulsar/help/help.html

Supported Languages

English, Arabic, Bosnian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Greek, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, European Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.

Promo Video

Snapshots

All snapshots have been re-sized and compressed to save your bandwidth.

S1.png
    S2.png
    S3.png

S4.png
    S5.png
    S6.png

S7.png
    S8.png
    S9.png

Feedback

Please leave your comment or request in this thread directly. I will visit and reply regularly.
    Also you can send any suggestion to my support email: [email protected].
    Thanks for your support! Enjoy it!

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pulsar Music Player, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    rhmsoft

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.7.0
    Stable Release Date: 2018-02-18

Created 2015-09-09
    Last Updated 2018-02-18
    CHANGE LOG

Changelog has been moved to Pulsar Music Player Help Center.

Please visit following link instead:

https://rhmsoft.com/pulsar/help/changelog.html
    The new version of Pulsar 1.5.0 has been released with lots of enhancements:

✓ Added round icon for supported device such as Google Pixel.
    ✓ Supported new notification style on Android 7.0 and above.
    ✓ Action bar in main screen can now be hidden when scrolling.
    ✓ Added animation when changing between play and pause button.
    ✓ Swipe up gesture on playback bar can now lead to player page.
    ✓ Added a new icon for play queue to distinguish with playlist.
    ✓ Added Vietnamese translation.
    ✓ Minor bug fixes.

This version is targeting the latest Android SDK, and using the latest support library and new notification style. There might be new bugs in this release, please either leave your problem here or report to [email protected]. Thanks!
    Could you at least add an option in the settings where we can change it to our liking? (i.e. shuffle remains on regardless and won't turn off if we manually select a song) I thought this was common across all music players.

I play music through all of my songs and leave it on shuffle for all of them. The shuffle turns off even if i choose a song that is in the same queue. It would just be better if the shuffle button stays on regardless once it is turned on. Basically the same as the repeat button as that button doesnt turn off once it is pressed.

+1 with the shuffle button getting turned off. I launch the player, turn shuffle on, exit, launch it again and it's off. Not supposed to be that way.

Sent from my SM-T110 using XDA Labs

The new keep shuffle mode is enabled in latest version 1.4.0. Please upgrade and have a try. If there is any problem, please leave your comments here. Thanks.

I spent tons of time to develop this player. I think it should not be dropped.:fingers-crossed: