[APP][4.0+] Nova Launcher

Apr 19, 2013
Tampa
Long and behold I have a bug to report, starting today I saw that my phone for a security reason when unlock with fingerprint, if I lock the screen immediately it is now asking for the pin due to a security policy, this was not happening before. I saw this was an issue in the s7 (I have an S10+) so maybe the devs should look into a way of going around that if possible, but if I change to One UI it works the fingerprint sensor
This sometimes happens where I have to use screen pattern to unlock, not a big deal but, unlike my Pixel 1, this Pixel 4a on random apps with biometrics turned on will randomly require me to re-enter my password, then fingerprint. Very strange.

Neodrox

Jan 31, 2015
This is happening due to that fact that if you use the double tap feature to lock your screen then it is asked the password, but if you lock the device with the lock button, then it should work, just found that out right now.

So the bug is when using the double tap to lock the screen.

Apr 19, 2013
Tampa
This is happening due to that fact that if you use the double tap feature to lock your screen then it is asked the password, but if you lock the device with the lock button, then it should work, just found that out right now.

Interesting but I don't use double tap, I use Greenify manual hibernation. Like I said, didn't have this issue with pixel 1. It's a new hiccup to the 4a.

Thebear j koss

Oct 24, 2012
NYC
www.designrifts.com

Not a bug. Need to choose lock method. See screenshot
Screenshot_20210122-005748.jpg

Reactions: Neodrox

RedsonRising

Oct 15, 2012
Gold RIver, CA
hello, notification stamps don't work despite everything turned on on the Samsung S10 + Android 11. The problem is in the latest beta.
If you're having a problem with the beta you should report it on Nova's discord channel. Their #announcements has instructions on how to do that. I don't believe that you can get support direct from them here.

Reactions: topcaser

fatjoez

Feb 25, 2011
Question about BETA. Have they allow an option to disable scrolling in folders? In version 6 the folders would increase size to fit icon but v7 beta makes them scroll I dont want that

RedsonRising

Oct 15, 2012
Gold RIver, CA
Question about BETA. Have they allow an option to disable scrolling in folders? In version 6 the folders would increase size to fit icon but v7 beta makes them scroll I dont want that
Read my post just above yours. The Nova developers don't monitor this post necessarily. They do monitor their discord channels where they are set up to deal with questions.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone