[APP][4.0+][OPEN-SOURCE]LibreEXplorer : The simple File Manager [ALPHA]

Search This thread

TheElix

Jul 1, 2015
Hello Everyone,
This Is my first project and I'm very happy to announce you LibreEXplorer
But what is LibreEXplorer? It's just a simple File Manager, without any crapware or useless features, it just do his job (Opening Files,Copy and Paste,Renaming and so on...) It has a simple interface, so you can access everything you need in a simple way.
THDPXDE.png

This app is still in an Alpha Stage, and is not still supposed to be used as a daily FM. DATA LOSS CAN OCCUR!
Latest Version : 0.1
-Bugfixes
-Tweaks
-Code Cleanup
Download Here
See the repo on GitHub
Send me a bug report
Any feedback and bug report is appreciated :D

Last edited:
Reactions: nahsen27

IceScreamer

Sep 14, 2015
It is super simple and really fast, haven't found any problems so far. Some feedback, even though it's simple I think it would be great to see storage and external storage in the sidebar,ability to set the home folder, and " settings and "exit" buttons should be a bit smaller.

aarmstrong23

Aug 8, 2012
Nice job!! If you can add root folder i will use it for sure! Great job

Envoyé de mon XT1563 en utilisant Tapatalk

TheElix

Jul 1, 2015
It is super simple and really fast, haven't found any problems so far. Some feedback, even though it's simple I think it would be great to see storage and external storage in the sidebar,ability to set the home folder, and " settings and "exit" buttons should be a bit smaller.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll add these options ASAP

IceScreamer

Sep 14, 2015
A bit late to reply but here goes. It looks a lot better now, though I think the font should scale a bit more with the icons if you reduce their size. When I set it to size 5 in the list the font looks a bit large.

Reactions: TheElix

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone,
    This Is my first project and I'm very happy to announce you LibreEXplorer
    But what is LibreEXplorer? It's just a simple File Manager, without any crapware or useless features, it just do his job (Opening Files,Copy and Paste,Renaming and so on...) It has a simple interface, so you can access everything you need in a simple way.
    THDPXDE.png

This app is still in an Alpha Stage, and is not still supposed to be used as a daily FM. DATA LOSS CAN OCCUR!
    Latest Version : 0.1
    -Bugfixes
    -Tweaks
    -Code Cleanup
    Download Here
    See the repo on GitHub
    Send me a bug report
    Any feedback and bug report is appreciated :D
    A bit late to reply but here goes. It looks a lot better now, though I think the font should scale a bit more with the icons if you reduce their size. When I set it to size 5 in the list the font looks a bit large.