• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP] [4.0+] [PRO] [UPDATE: 4/24/15] Widget Pager - Lock Screen widgets

Search This thread

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Hello XDA!

I made a very nice app that allows anyone to have lock screen widgets. You can configure up to 4 widgets. I will be creating a pro version in the near future with MANY more features!

You can download the app on Google Play!

Now anyone can have a page of widgets on their lock screen!

Widget Pager

WIDGET PAGER PRO IS NOW ACTIVE!!!!

Get It On Google Play

Last edited:

george_o

Nov 30, 2013
Bucharest
This widget doesn't work for my phone. After I install this app, I set the widget I want to be displayed on my lock screen, but nothing happened.
I'm using Allview V1 Viper S (Walton Primo S2 rebranded for Romania), with rooted stock ROM.

PS: Excuse me for my very bad english.;)

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
This widget doesn't work for my phone. After I install this app, I set the widget I want to be displayed on my lock screen, but nothing happened.
I'm using Allview V1 Viper S (Walton Primo S2 rebranded for Romania), with rooted stock ROM.

PS: Excuse me for my very bad english.;)

Did you enable the app by ticking the check box where you configured your Widgets? If so, look in the bottom left hand corner on your lock screen for the button to show your Widgets.

Nice job but please mention Android versions it will work with.
Good luck !!!

In the title I have [4.0+] meaning, android 4.0 and above :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

baba420

Dec 11, 2010
I very like your widget! It runs good on my i9300 with Android 4.4.4
However I discoverd a bug: the time-out period for the lockscreen is now the same as the time-out period in display settings. Without your widget the time-out in lockscreen is the default 5 seconds.

Could you please fix this?

sibinn

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 15, 2009
Belgrade/Serbia
drvorez.blogspot.com
Can you try the updated version and report back? Thanks a bunch! :D
Reporting...
updated version,working good,
2014-12-14_18-31-23.jpg
Thanks and can you do something about resizing widgets or chose number of widgets like 1,2,3,4 chose buton?
Also start icon can be more stylish (in my humble opinion like rounded with shadow) sorry for criticism ;)
No rush
Chears mate

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Reporting...
View attachment 3063999
Thanks and can you do something about resizing widgets or chose number of widgets like 1,2,3,4 chose buton?
Also start icon can be more stylish (in my humble opinion like rounded with shadow) sorry for criticism ;)
No rush
Chears mate

I'm not a big fan of graphic design :)

The code itself takes some time to build so the start icon was thrown together quickly :p Maybe in the future I'll make it nicer.

About resizing widgets, I am making a paid pro version that will allow resizable widgets, zoomable widgets, unlimited pages of widgets, paced-anywhere-widgets, and some other things I cannot recall. I do this in my free time and need to start profiting off my work. Which is why you see ads in the free version :) (Even though that doesn't generate a lot of money.

Reactions: baba420 and sibinn

sibinn

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 15, 2009
Belgrade/Serbia
drvorez.blogspot.com

The code itself takes some time to build so the start icon was thrown together quickly :p Maybe in the future I'll make it nicer.

About resizing widgets, I am making a paid pro version that will allow resizable widgets, zoomable widgets, unlimited pages of widgets, paced-anywhere-widgets, and some other things I cannot recall. I do this in my free time and need to start profiting off my work. Which is why you see ads in the free version :) (Even though that doesn't generate a lot of money.

If you need any help in graphic designs just say (PMe)
I'm quite good in adobe PS cs6 (see my signature)
and I'm doing it for free i dont need any money
just to put some smiles and happines on faces.
chears mate

Reactions: elesbb

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
If you need any help in graphic designs just say (PMe)
I'm quite good in adobe PS cs6 (see my signature)
and I'm doing it for free i dont need any money
just to put some smiles and happines on faces.
chears mate

Thanks a bunch for the offer! I may take you up on that! I just don't have the time to make it look flawless. I love using the software tho.

dimm0k

Jan 25, 2014
Google Pixel 4 XL
@elesbb not sure why I decided to give this application a try now as I had it bookmarked for some time, but omg, I've been missing out! anyways, a couple of suggestions on this software. possibility to either move the icon for activation or have it automatically move above the keyboard when trying to the enter password for a locked device. right now when my device requires a password to unlock, the icon for activation kind of gets in the way of the key to the lower left of the screen. would be nice if the activation icon would move itself above the top row of the keyboard when opened or allow one to configure its placement. another suggestion is some way to remove the widgets from the application as there doesn't seem to be a way to remove them once added. not that big of a deal as I figured out four widgets to add, but prior to this I was at a loss to clear ones that I had added.

Reactions: elesbb

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
@elesbb not sure why I decided to give this application a try now as I had it bookmarked for some time, but omg, I've been missing out! anyways, a couple of suggestions on this software. possibility to either move the icon for activation or have it automatically move above the keyboard when trying to the enter password for a locked device. right now when my device requires a password to unlock, the icon for activation kind of gets in the way of the key to the lower left of the screen. would be nice if the activation icon would move itself above the top row of the keyboard when opened or allow one to configure its placement. another suggestion is some way to remove the widgets from the application as there doesn't seem to be a way to remove them once added. not that big of a deal as I figured out four widgets to add, but prior to this I was at a loss to clear ones that I had added.

Everything you just mentioned and more is in the paid version :)

Reactions: dimm0k

kushpancake

Apr 23, 2010
Los Angeles
danielsdesign.pro
Not yet. It's done just needs a few tweaks.

Hey, just wondering if you could help me get your xposed modules working?
G900V (Verizon)
NK2 stock (rooted)
Galaxy S5 Widgets Module
Samsung Multiple Widgets Module

I've been trying to get the widgets to work while using pattern lock. While set to swipe, I can add, remove, edit, etc the widgets. Set to pattern I press the +, it has me unlock device and then I can choose which widget I want to add. It only adds widgets to the lock screen while set to swipe. Any one else encounter this or know how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
@elesbb not sure if this default behavior, but it looks like when I activate Widget Pager and leave it open the screen never goes back to sleep...

What good would having your widgets open for you to see them if the screen would just shut off when it feels like it? :) Its default behaviour. Either shut it off manually or close the widgets. If I didn't add that, people would complain that they couldn't read/interact quickly enough with their widget because the screen kept shutting off.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA!

I made a very nice app that allows anyone to have lock screen widgets. You can configure up to 4 widgets. I will be creating a pro version in the near future with MANY more features!

You can download the app on Google Play!

Now anyone can have a page of widgets on their lock screen!

Widget Pager

WIDGET PAGER PRO IS NOW ACTIVE!!!!

Get It On Google Play
    Reporting...
    View attachment 3063999
    No rush
    Chears mate

Happy Easter guys! I've been working on some new features for pro version! Keep an eye out near the end of the month for the update!
    @elesbb will we be seeing an option to have a screen timeout if there's no activity on the Widget Pager lockscreen?

Yes. I have been busy with school lately and messing with my phone(ROM and such things). I will be releasing an update hopefully before April adding some additional features like, snap to edges; center when moving. In addition, I will add more precise adjustments for moving and resizing. Of course, the timeout feature will be added too. Bare with me :) I promise they are coming!
    just updated the Pro from the Play Store, but now it keeps crashing... tried clearing data and still no go!

Update again :)