• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][4.0+] RandTune 2.0.7 - random phone/alarm/sms ringtones

Search This thread

tised

Sep 22, 2015
Hello! let me introduce my app for setting random ringtone for your phone!

Set all your favorite tracks to random. Shuffle everything that shuffles. Personalize your gadget like a pro.
Tired of hearing same tracks everytime people call you? First seconds of alarm clock ringtone are already dreamed in nightmares? RandTune will bring more suddenness into you life. Enjoy :)

What can RandTune do?
- Create playlist for every day, parties and events.
- Easily switch them when needed.
- Play tracks just in app.
- Set alarm clocks.
- Wake you up with different ringtones and easy mini-game every morning. Alarm tone randomization works only with an in-built alarm clock.

Want more functionality? Tell us about that in review and expect the new patches, because app supporting and improvement is still availiable.

ATTENTION SONY USERS:
Get sure you white-listed RandTune for Stamina mode if you want to use an in-built alarm clock. It may not wake you up in the right time otherwise :c

You can try it from Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tiseddev.randtune

Hope you will enjoy it, thanks for reviews and comments!

Screenshots:

ElOAReZAp42Xif-sF9AQ4UC8xyYic4rgv8rYckCwtCg1m78ksgSnDQvWeKPZ9VIVM9M=h900-rw

EL8J7g6GAmeflHl8uukv-bnvDgQA75mcIebsdagN2R3nfeBV2rjxroFUyHpLArMyxQ=h900-rw

5NKVlj0N6P9Sr8tJwitY-VrDm29t94QGYZrwij7wgj7SSbhU9H_QSZ9EYquv2z_lcQ=h900-rw

du1eg49YraQL_D5dquiMjzN5EdaaA0Gb-5ODY7G6SbCiAPvMfm5YpocLFvVsyhh71w=h900-rw

YjDyQleJRpAzcICQmKyWPbG0mTdbC71H7XsRBvNSbH1ekIPruayoIHC_mgVoSSDjgYw=h900-rw

Cheers!

Last edited:

IoanGum

Sep 23, 2015
Moscow
I like it idea but I have one question. Does your app warn user when change ringtone? Just when I change ringtone by myself at first time I don`t react on it because I have not habit :D

tised

Sep 22, 2015
I like it idea but I have one question. Does your app warn user when change ringtone? Just when I change ringtone by myself at first time I don`t react on it because I have not habit :D

no. setting of ringtones are working in background and user just select folder with his ringtones and can forget and close the app :)

tised

Sep 22, 2015
Want to say that version will be stopped at 1.9.2 till i will publish some re-design of my app

and also i will add Alarms (and randomization for it) keep calm
Cheers!

Last edited:

tised

Sep 22, 2015
New version

New version of app has added to Google Play ! :)
Will be available soon

Inside you will be found screenshot of RandTune v 2.0

D

Darth

More bumping within 24 hours. I've cleaned the thread of these bumps.

One other note, constantly bumping a thread won't get more people downloading it. It will instead annoy people and make the thread creator seem desperate and unprofessional.

More spamming and I will need to close the thread. And please, read what I've said here. Bumping will make your app less popular, not more. :good:

Darth
Forum Moderator

tised

Sep 22, 2015
More bumping within 24 hours. I've cleaned the thread of these bumps.

One other note, constantly bumping a thread won't get more people downloading it. It will instead annoy people and make the thread creator seem desperate and unprofessional.

More spamming and I will need to close the thread. And please, read what I've said here. Bumping will make your app less popular, not more. :good:

Darth
Forum Moderator

Thank you for reply, i'm new here and i will consider this in future!

tised

Sep 22, 2015
there are some small update 1.9.2.2 on Google play

minor bug fixes
added google analytics

tised

Sep 22, 2015
Expect completely new RandTune next week!

What’s new?

- Random alarm clocks.
Make your mornings unrepeatable from the very first seconds with our built-in alarm clocks. Play mini-games to wake up.

- Totally new randomization method.
Now you can easily swap playlists instead of deleting and adding new ones.

- Friendly UI.
Totally reworked UI. Now randomizing your tunes is much easier.

Expected release date: Jan 27.

For bloggers and app reviewers:
We consider providing access to expanded functionality for everyone who wants to test new RandTune and share experience with followers.
To get expanded RandTune before release for free, send us a mail marked “RandTune Review” containing a link to you blog.
[email protected]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello! let me introduce my app for setting random ringtone for your phone!

Set all your favorite tracks to random. Shuffle everything that shuffles. Personalize your gadget like a pro.
    Tired of hearing same tracks everytime people call you? First seconds of alarm clock ringtone are already dreamed in nightmares? RandTune will bring more suddenness into you life. Enjoy :)

What can RandTune do?
    - Create playlist for every day, parties and events.
    - Easily switch them when needed.
    - Play tracks just in app.
    - Set alarm clocks.
    - Wake you up with different ringtones and easy mini-game every morning. Alarm tone randomization works only with an in-built alarm clock.

Want more functionality? Tell us about that in review and expect the new patches, because app supporting and improvement is still availiable.

ATTENTION SONY USERS:
    Get sure you white-listed RandTune for Stamina mode if you want to use an in-built alarm clock. It may not wake you up in the right time otherwise :c

You can try it from Google Play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tiseddev.randtune

Hope you will enjoy it, thanks for reviews and comments!

Screenshots:

ElOAReZAp42Xif-sF9AQ4UC8xyYic4rgv8rYckCwtCg1m78ksgSnDQvWeKPZ9VIVM9M=h900-rw

EL8J7g6GAmeflHl8uukv-bnvDgQA75mcIebsdagN2R3nfeBV2rjxroFUyHpLArMyxQ=h900-rw

5NKVlj0N6P9Sr8tJwitY-VrDm29t94QGYZrwij7wgj7SSbhU9H_QSZ9EYquv2z_lcQ=h900-rw

du1eg49YraQL_D5dquiMjzN5EdaaA0Gb-5ODY7G6SbCiAPvMfm5YpocLFvVsyhh71w=h900-rw

YjDyQleJRpAzcICQmKyWPbG0mTdbC71H7XsRBvNSbH1ekIPruayoIHC_mgVoSSDjgYw=h900-rw

Cheers!