kalo_flori

Mar 30, 2009
it doesn't work on:
- win7 64/win xp 32 and rooted samsung galaxy s+ stock rom
- win7 64/win xp 32 and rooted samsung galaxy s+ CM 5.0.2
- win7 64/win xp 32 and nonrooted galaxy s advance

auresky

Jan 22, 2015
Est-il possible d'executer le logiciel pour pc sans avoir à installer quoi que ce soit ? (version portable)
Merci

Is that possible to run exe whitout install ? (restriction use on PC)

just_a_user

Dec 24, 2013
Thanks for creating this, I just downloaded your app since MyMobiler doesn't work on my phone anymore. Will you be adding password protection in the future? The connection process is so easy I feel like anyone can see my screen when I forget to turn off screen share. Great work!

sys00

Nov 9, 2010
Hi,
app is running really fast on my GT-I9000 with 4.4.4 (cynagon 11 nightly)
unfortunately, mouse isnt working. Keyboard works very fine.

On my rk3188 based TV-Stick (4.2.2) screen is garbled and neither mouse nor keyboard are working.

chihwahli

Sep 20, 2014
If the screen is garbled, try changing the sclae setting between 25% or 100%, depending on what you show still images or video.
For me the screen quality changed to almost perfect...

Hi,
app is running really fast on my GT-I9000 with 4.4.4 (cynagon 11 nightly)
unfortunately, mouse isnt working. Keyboard works very fine.

On my rk3188 based TV-Stick (4.2.2) screen is garbled and neither mouse nor keyboard are working.

mclad

Sep 28, 2010
Perth
Samsung Galaxy S7
Google Pixel 6
Log error and not working with latest versions:
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
cp: /data/data/org.bbqdroid.bbqscreen/files/bbqscreen: No such file or directory

Server: BBQScreen Remote 2.3.2 on Samsung Galaxy S5 w/ AOSP 5.02 "Dirty Unicorns" (actual SGS model SM-G900I, but ROM thinks it is SM-G900F)
Client: BBQScreen Client bbqclient_windows_x64_2.3.1.exe on Windows 8.1

Any idea if the logged error the likely cause of no connection, or do I need to flash a ROM built specifically for G900I rather than a generic G900xx ROM?

cvandermeer

Mar 19, 2015
Ubuntu BBQ screen error

When i run ./BBQScreenClient2
I get the following error.
./BBQScreenClient2: error while loading shared libraries: libavutil.so.52: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I bought the app but i cant refund it anymore :(.
Can anyone help me with this problem?

Finally decided to buy the app and it seems to work great on both my Galaxy Tab S, and Nexus 6 on 5.0.2.
The only thing that seems to be missing is audio, I'm on the verge of returning a Chromecast that I just bought but audio is kind of important for some projects I want to do, and thought this would capture it.
Am I doing something wrong?

SergeGardien

May 3, 2007
I've just tested BBQScreen Remote Control v2.2.3 (on my Mac OS X 10.9.5) with my Samsung S4 GT-i9505 (rooted) with CM11 and the remote control is NOT WORKING, although I can seen the Android screen (with a very low frequency of frame refreshing).

Is BBQScreen RC supposed to work with CM11?

Last edited:

keshania

Mar 25, 2015
bbqscreen

Hello! Today (on March 24) I got your bbqscreen program in google play. Everything suits me in your program, but in 15 minutes it ceases to work. That is on the screen of the computer the image hangs. To resume work, it is necessary to switch off, and then to include the program on the tablet and on the computer. How to cope with this problem? It is necessary that the image would be transferred constantly.
In advance many thanks.

c2s.vdg

Jan 18, 2007
Lisbon
@XpLoDWilD BBQScreen 2.3.2 not working on a rooted Galaxy S6 (G920F).

I tried legacy mode and a few different settings but no luck. The BBQ client gets connected to the device ("Connected. Loading first frame") but then is just stays on the black screen. I know it's still too early for troubleshooting this device, but can you point me something that i could do to solve this?

I was about to use BBQScreen to present this phone features to some people. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

XpLoDWilD

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 19, 2009
France
www.xplod.fr
@XpLoDWilD BBQScreen 2.3.2 not working on a rooted Galaxy S6 (G920F).

I tried legacy mode and a few different settings but no luck. The BBQ client gets connected to the device ("Connected. Loading first frame") but then is just stays on the black screen. I know it's still too early for troubleshooting this device, but can you point me something that i can do to solve this?

I was about to use BBQScreen to present this phone features to some people. Thanks in advance.

Could you try via USB so I can get a log? (Show Debug Log button)

c2s.vdg

Jan 18, 2007
Lisbon
Could you try via USB so I can get a log? (Show Debug Log button)

@XpLoDWilD here's the debug log:

Could not open keyboard uinput_fd
searching for touch device, opening /dev/input/event0 ... sec_touchkey touch!
failed, no ABS_X
searching for touch device, opening /dev/input/event1 ... sec_touchscreen touch!
success
using touch device: /dev/input/event1
xmin = 0, xmax = 4095, ymin = 0, ymax = 4095
Error binding TCP socket
searching for touch device, opening /dev/input/event0 ... sec_touchkey touch!
failed, no ABS_X
searching for touch device, opening /dev/input/event1 ... sec_touchscreen touch!
success
using touch device: /dev/input/event1
xmin = 0, xmax = 4095, ymin = 0, ymax = 4095

and it keeps looping this lines until i press "stop usb service"

Last edited:

DragonSkator

Mar 29, 2015
Problem with bbqscreen

Hey, I recently got your app and sadly I couldn't get it to work with the USB nor Wi-FI either...
When I try to use the USB way I keep getting spammed with errors:
CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE: could not load library "libgui.so" needed by "/data/local/tmp/bbqscreen"; caused by "libgui.so" has unexpected e_machine: 3

I'm using a windows 7 64 bit and my device is a Tablet Lenovo YOGA 2-1050f - Rooted

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    kvrWpGURFKNsxhvD1BE14hpGJXuSdh8CEL8AvPOZqN4prDEl91h3Sn_8e_6eJdFo5cKH=w124

BBQScreen lets you see your Android device's screen on your computer at fullspeed.

Unlike many Phone-to-PC screen sharing app, BBQScreen lets you see your device's screen in realtime and at a high framerate. It's super easy to setup, and can work through Wi-Fi, USB Tethering, or even Bluetooth tethering (best experienced with Wi-Fi or USB Tethering).
    Get and install this app on your Android device, and get the latest client app on your computer at http://screen.bbqdroid.org. You just have to enter your device's IP address, and it's working immediately.

See it on the Play Store

W1i7jluoXgSwxKadHzLoW0T_Lvr0pr26ak-GL9ewqJvdh-mJNruOhVZoE89PU065imkU
    Sorry for the late reply.

1) Sorry, my derp for the x86 client. I'll fix that asap.
    2) Seems like there is a bug with stock 4.2 phones, I'm going to investigate. If you run CyanogenMod, it works fine.
    3) We used a different method of slicing the data in 1.5 update, that could induce some tearing at high scale. However, at 50% scale the previous method is still used.
    4) We are aware of orientation issues on some devices, and we'll offer an option to workaround it for the devices not behaving properly.
    5) We will offer an update shortly with yet another streaming method. Right now we're broadcasting JPEG over UDP. It seems like UDP is a problem for some people not being able to connect, and UDP introduces the tearing issue I talked above due to the slicing. I've been taking a closer look at Miracast, and I have a running host and client app here on my Nexus 4 with a much better image and way smoother rendering, even at high scale (I get a clean image at ~20 FPS at 100% scale, and a regulated 25FPS (artificial limit) at 75%). We also switched to TCP to prevent connection issues that could occur in the past. We're going to run some tests on the different test devices we have, and push it asap.

Thanks for your patience, and understand that we're constantly working on improving it. This new Miracast-like broadcasting method is the best we can achieve with the current technologies and hardware limitations, and we cross our fingers to hope that it will work fine for everyone. Be assured that we'll keep on improving the app, eventually get back our previous jpeg method as a fallback if some devices aren't capable of broadcasting properly the frames with our new method.

If we're 100% sure it works fine, we'll add other elements such as remote control, audio, recording, and much more.

Thanks again for your patience.
    Maybe you need a free test app so people can ensure it works with their devices first :good:
    Ok, some big news guys:
    - The new version takes quite a lot of time, but I'm putting a lot of work into it.
    - I'm using the new Android 4.3 and 4.4 APIs for screen recording and streaming, providing a super smooth and fast streaming, with a very low CPU usage and a much better quality.
    - I'm simplifying the connection process, allowing your device to be "announced" on your network, and thus not having to type in the IP every time.
    - The remote input will also be greatly improved compared to previously.

I hope to finish this new version by the end of the week... hopefully.
    Will the Linux server work under Raspbian for Raspberry Pi, or as it will be only X86 processor and no ARM support?

There is no linux server, as the server runs on the phone (so it's ARM). As for the client (app that displays the phone's screen), there will be an Android client.

We're almost done with our new update.