[APP][4.0+][ROOT] Flashify

cgollner

Jan 19, 2012
Lisbon
Hello XDA folks,

I present to you Flashify. My new tool app to help you easily flash and backup your stuff!

With this app you will be able to easily flash boot.img, recovery.img and also .zip files.
To flash .img files, you won't even need to have a custom recovery. Just flash and reboot.

To flash .zip files, you'll need a custom recovery. If you have TWRP you will also be able to wipe cache, dalvik and data.

To help you keep track of your flashing, the app has a recents list, which you can access to quickly flash again.

You can also backup/restore boot and recovery. You will be able to choose between Sdcard and cloud (Dropbox). If you choose Dropbox,
the app will automatically synchronize your backups between devices and installs/uninstalls.

Flash from anywhere! Do you want to flash from your favorite File Explorer? No biggie, that also works together with Flashify. Any other app that opens files will also work with Flashify, seamslessly, for the best user experience.

Please let me know if you have another device, and if it is working or not.

Play Store link

XDA:DevDB Information
Flashify, App for the Android General

Contributors
cgollner

Version Information

Created 2013-11-13
Last Updated 2014-10-16

Attachments

Last edited:

zax10

Nov 8, 2010
Inman
I have a similar question? Us HTC users who are not soff have to flash boot IMG with adb. Would this beable to bypass the whole computer system?

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using xda premium

cgollner

Jan 19, 2012
Lisbon
I have a similar question? Us HTC users who are not soff have to flash boot IMG with adb. Would this beable to bypass the whole computer system?

Sorry, the app can not handle the HTC protection... :-\

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

zax10

Nov 8, 2010
Inman
Thanks. That's kind of what I figured but I was hopeful. I just don't have a computer to soff. I was limited on the time I had to root.

Penacal

Apr 27, 2013
I tested the kernel backup in my xperia u,seems ok,but the size of the CWM recovery is <1kb,so problems there.backup to sd card