This app does not generate keys because it is not safe.
"SMS Encryption" may be used for sending/receiving encrypted messages. This app uses the algorithm AES for encryption, AES is strong and secure algorithm. Private SMS will be encrypted on the sender side and it may be read by the receiver only if key is known.
Advantages of this app:
- this application uses algorithm of encryption which is federal government standard. AES is included in the ISO/IEC 18033-3 standard.
- private messages will be protected by a secret key
- you can use different keys for the different secret messages
- this SMS messenger allows to create private chat in real time with another person
- text of secure SMS is always encrypted even during sending
- encrypted SMS protect your private life
- This application can not be set as default application for SMS.
- This application does not allow to delete messages.
- Encrypted text may be bigger than the original one. A number of messages must be displayed in the right bottom corner of a screen.
- This application does not support MMS.
Get it on Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.protectedsms&hl=en
hey tough guy, you're not a mod.2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.
okay you made your point .how about you guys comment on the app which this thread about - instead of your egos.Did I say I was a MOD ?, Im just putting it out there, brother... So I highly suggest you get over yourself ,
BTW, just because I posted a XDA rule on this forum, it doesnt mean i'm a MOD, I'm just being friendly and making sure people understand what the rules are here on XDA. When people post a "Rude", "simpleminded" comment on the forum, some of them take it "sarcastically" or they're just being plain rude.