• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][4.0+] Socialize - Share Social Usernames [KIK][SNAPCHAT][WHATSAPP]

Search This thread

KoochieKooInc

Feb 8, 2015
Hey Friends and Valuable XDA Members. I am a new developer and constantly looking for innovative ideas to start working on making an app. So when I found it I didn't waste time making one :eek:

The IDEA
So I was shuffling through pages of Android Communication apps on facebook like snapchat and kik and found a similarity in the comments of their posts, people used to comment their usernames on these posts, IT rang a bell in my mind and I am thinking that alright so these people want to chat and they don't have a platform to share their usernames and connect with people having similar interests, So I started coding.

The APP
I tried to code it from scratch and as close to material design as I can without compromising on compatibility with legacy and older android version devices. Works on android 4.0+ IceCream Sandwhich and above

Description

Socialize is the best place to share your social usernames like Kik, Snapchat and Whatsapp.
Connect with people having similar interests.
Wanna know who is interested in photography and wants to chat? you can get the usernames of those interested people and share photography tips! or maybe some recipes of cooking! or you just want to chat randomly! You can get unlimited entertainment. Plus we provide support and accept feature requests. If you want any feature or discover a bug we are committed in fixing them as soon as possible.

★★★Features:★★★
-- Submit your social username (kik, snapchat, whatsapp, website)

-- View profiles with similar interests

-- Automatically copy usernames to clipboard

-- Over 500+ profiles already added !!

-- You can date your partner without the hassle of a third party app.

-- More usernames will be added daily

For support/bugs/feature requests please contact [email protected] or reply to this thread. I am very eager to know what you thing about this :D Also if you like the ideas please rate my app on playstore so I get some attention :laugh:

How I Monetize? I have implemented pollfish surveys in my app! So if you use the app and find a survey please answer those as it will help my my hard work :eek:
Download:
play. google . com/store/apps/details?id=com.koochiekoo.socialize
Remove Spaces Between dots " . " from the link above

I am open to any questions, criticism, feedback, feature requests, appraisals, comments, etc. Please feel free to write them below

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 188
  • Screenshot_2015-02-06-23-53-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-06-23-53-13.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 202
  • Screenshot_2015-02-06-23-55-39.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-06-23-55-39.png
    201 KB · Views: 202
  • SOCIALIZE.jpg
    SOCIALIZE.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 200
  • Screenshot_2015-02-06-23-53-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-06-23-53-26.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 200
  • Screenshot_2015-02-06-23-55-08.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-06-23-55-08.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 194
  • Screenshot_2015-02-06-23-55-00.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-06-23-55-00.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot_2015-02-07-00-09-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-07-00-09-19.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Reactions: Bhavikgothi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Friends and Valuable XDA Members. I am a new developer and constantly looking for innovative ideas to start working on making an app. So when I found it I didn't waste time making one :eek:

The IDEA
    So I was shuffling through pages of Android Communication apps on facebook like snapchat and kik and found a similarity in the comments of their posts, people used to comment their usernames on these posts, IT rang a bell in my mind and I am thinking that alright so these people want to chat and they don't have a platform to share their usernames and connect with people having similar interests, So I started coding.

The APP
    I tried to code it from scratch and as close to material design as I can without compromising on compatibility with legacy and older android version devices. Works on android 4.0+ IceCream Sandwhich and above

Description

Socialize is the best place to share your social usernames like Kik, Snapchat and Whatsapp.
    Connect with people having similar interests.
    Wanna know who is interested in photography and wants to chat? you can get the usernames of those interested people and share photography tips! or maybe some recipes of cooking! or you just want to chat randomly! You can get unlimited entertainment. Plus we provide support and accept feature requests. If you want any feature or discover a bug we are committed in fixing them as soon as possible.

★★★Features:★★★
    -- Submit your social username (kik, snapchat, whatsapp, website)

-- View profiles with similar interests

-- Automatically copy usernames to clipboard

-- Over 500+ profiles already added !!

-- You can date your partner without the hassle of a third party app.

-- More usernames will be added daily

For support/bugs/feature requests please contact [email protected] or reply to this thread. I am very eager to know what you thing about this :D Also if you like the ideas please rate my app on playstore so I get some attention :laugh:

How I Monetize? I have implemented pollfish surveys in my app! So if you use the app and find a survey please answer those as it will help my my hard work :eek:
    Download:
    play. google . com/store/apps/details?id=com.koochiekoo.socialize
    Remove Spaces Between dots " . " from the link above

I am open to any questions, criticism, feedback, feature requests, appraisals, comments, etc. Please feel free to write them below
    @KoochieKooInc is it possible to get gingerbread support plz?
    Will work it out on the next update! will inform you when done :)