1) Add your cloud accounts
2) Long press on any note and select the cloud icon from the action bar
3) select account and press ok.
Now your notes are saved in your cloud account. To import the notes.
1) Tap on the settings icon
2) Select "Import from" options
3) Select your cloud account. All your notes are displayed
4) Tap on note your want to view/edit.
Sync Notes is a simple, light weight and elegant notepad application. Create, organize and edit notes very easily.
The created/edited notes will be auto saved to your Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft One Drive accounts.
• Download multiple files at once
• UI changes ( notes display modes )
• Settings screen changes
• Search from note subject
• Bugs and crash fixes
• Auto Sync feature
• Material Design
• New Blue theme
• Bug fixes
• performance improvements
• New Design
• Sync notes widget
• Voice input for text entry
• Share and sort feature
• Bug fixes
• Save notes to Microsoft One Drive
• Import notes from cloud accounts
• Auto backup notes to SD Card
• Settings screen update
• Performance improvements
• Bug Fixes
Version 2.0 :
• Import notes from SD Card
• Lock option to secure your notes
• Edit files from any 3rd party applications
Version 1.0 :
• Create and save notes.
• Create and assign labels to notes
• Upload notes in cloud to your Dropbox and Google Drive accounts.
• Search notes
• Create or delete new labels