• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][4.0+] Theme Converter - convert themes from one launcher to another

Search This thread

redphx

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2010
codekiem.com
sAwdZPN.png
Theme Converter is an Android app that allows you to convert themes from one launcher to another. Now you can decorate your favorite launcher with beautiful themes that's only available on another launcher. For example you can use Go/dodol exclusive themes on your Apex Launcher. Yay! :D

THEME CONVERTER IS FEATURED ON THE XDA's PORTAL

App Info
Version: 1.0
Size: 9MB
Home page: http://themeconverter.com
Download: http://themeconverter.com/latest
Require Android 4.0+

Features
  • Fix icon mask problem on some themes
  • Support many themes from 6+ launchers ( see list below )
  • The converted theme can be used by 10+ launchers ( se list below )
  • The converted theme have smaller size and less permission requirement compare to the original theme

Screenshots

SpFGJlv.png

ZXCw0f2.png

znXmBBI.png

F1j3uoN.png

Supported themes
Theme Converter supports themes from these launchers:
  • ADW Launcher
  • Apex Launcher
  • dodol Launcher
  • GO Launcher ( even themes created with Go Theme Factory )
  • Nova Launcher
  • Solo Launcher
Currently you can't use themes from GO Launcher or dodol Launcher on another launchers like Apex or Nova. But with the help of Theme Converter, now you can do that.

More launchers will be supported in later versions.

Supported launchers
Converted themes can be used by these launchers:
  • Action Launcher
  • ADW Launcher
  • Apex Launcher
  • Aviate Launcher
  • GO Launcher
  • Holo Launcher
  • NEXT Launcher
  • Nova Launcher
  • Smart Launcher
  • Solo Launcher

For the FAQs and more information, please visit the home page

If you have any suggestion or question, feel free to reply to this thread or send an email to [email protected]

Hope you guys like it :p

Last edited:

redphx

Aug 3, 2010
codekiem.com
Fixed the download problem for some users. If you have the 404 error before, please try to download again. Thanks.
Still waiting for the first reply :(

Reactions: dukedusty

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
Sweet, it converts icon masks correctly. There aren't many Go themes/icon packs I like, but a handful of them come in handy when trying to theme my home screen, and this app is pretty useful in that case. My launcher actually has very limited support for Go themes, but it doesn't allow me to select individual icons (also, no icon masks if I want to use the icon pack globally). This app fixes that, thanks. :)

Reactions: redphx

redphx

Aug 3, 2010
codekiem.com
Sweet, it converts icon masks correctly. There aren't many Go themes/icon packs I like, but a handful of them come in handy when trying to theme my home screen, and this app is pretty useful in that case. My launcher actually has very limited support for Go themes, but it doesn't allow me to select individual icons (also, no icon masks if I want to use the icon pack globally). This app fixes that, thanks. :)

Finally, thanks for using. I'm glad you found it useful.
Fixing icon mask is one of the reasons why you should use Theme Converter. Also the converted theme doesn't have unnecessary permissons and features that will drain your battery. :D

Reactions: Galaxy Latino

redphx

Aug 3, 2010
codekiem.com

redphx

Aug 3, 2010
codekiem.com
Why not just go with an in-app donation option? I'm sure a bunch of people would be willing to support you. This is XDA-Dev after all.

I'm planning to do that too. Thanks for the suggestion.

By the way, what kind of ads? The type you can close and isn't push ads? Or the random type while you are using it? The latter will be instant uninstall.

It's just normal ads from Google Admob, not push ads or anything, so don't worry. Thanks, and hope you'll enjoy my app :highfive:

Reactions: seancojr

TheHaso

Feb 18, 2012
This looks so cool, but it would be even better if it could support converting the icon pack to LG G2/G3 format so one can apply it on LGHome

jazzespresso

Jul 24, 2012
NYC-USA
By the way, what kind of ads? The type you can close and isn't push ads? Or the random type while you are using it? The latter will be instant uninstall.

You know what I hated most; designing such beautiful useful app and putting piece of junk ads ruins entire user experiences, at least for me. I know developers somehow need to make money, but come'on....I am not experienced developer, but I am pretty sure there's much less annoying ads can be implemented...

Reactions: ROMVS

moralesnery

Aug 27, 2014
Love for stock launcher?

Will be there some love for stock launcher? Would be cool to use themes on stock launcher :D

redphx

Aug 3, 2010
codekiem.com
This looks so cool, but it would be even better if it could support converting the icon pack to LG G2/G3 format so one can apply it on LGHome
I'm looking into it. But since I don't have an LG G2/G3 device, can you help me to test it once it's available? Thanks

Should have option also home to xperia haha :D
Does it support icon pack?

Will be there some love for stock launcher? Would be cool to use themes on stock launcher :D
I can change icons on the homescreen, but not in dock bar or app drawer. Are you ok with that?

TheHaso

Feb 18, 2012
I'm looking into it. But since I don't have an LG G2/G3 device, can you help me to test it once it's available? Thanks

I would be happy to test yes. I own the G2 so I can provide any stock sys files and logs if needed. I can also give the optimus theme apk if you need.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sAwdZPN.png
    Theme Converter is an Android app that allows you to convert themes from one launcher to another. Now you can decorate your favorite launcher with beautiful themes that's only available on another launcher. For example you can use Go/dodol exclusive themes on your Apex Launcher. Yay! :D

THEME CONVERTER IS FEATURED ON THE XDA's PORTAL

App Info
    Version: 1.0
    Size: 9MB
    Home page: http://themeconverter.com
    Download: http://themeconverter.com/latest
    Require Android 4.0+

Features
    • Fix icon mask problem on some themes
    • Support many themes from 6+ launchers ( see list below )
    • The converted theme can be used by 10+ launchers ( se list below )
    • The converted theme have smaller size and less permission requirement compare to the original theme

Screenshots

SpFGJlv.png

ZXCw0f2.png

znXmBBI.png

F1j3uoN.png

Supported themes
    Theme Converter supports themes from these launchers:
    • ADW Launcher
    • Apex Launcher
    • dodol Launcher
    • GO Launcher ( even themes created with Go Theme Factory )
    • Nova Launcher
    • Solo Launcher
    Currently you can't use themes from GO Launcher or dodol Launcher on another launchers like Apex or Nova. But with the help of Theme Converter, now you can do that.

More launchers will be supported in later versions.

Supported launchers
    Converted themes can be used by these launchers:
    • Action Launcher
    • ADW Launcher
    • Apex Launcher
    • Aviate Launcher
    • GO Launcher
    • Holo Launcher
    • NEXT Launcher
    • Nova Launcher
    • Smart Launcher
    • Solo Launcher

For the FAQs and more information, please visit the home page

If you have any suggestion or question, feel free to reply to this thread or send an email to [email protected]

Hope you guys like it :p
    Fixed the download problem for some users. If you have the 404 error before, please try to download again. Thanks.
    Still waiting for the first reply :(

Finally, thanks for using. I'm glad you found it useful.
    Fixing icon mask is one of the reasons why you should use Theme Converter. Also the converted theme doesn't have unnecessary permissons and features that will drain your battery. :D
    holly s....t...installed and bombarded with f...king bunch of fullscreen ads!.....uninstall!!!!