[App][4.0+] True Phone - Best Dialer & Contact manager replacement

Search This thread

wonsky21

Feb 16, 2011
OnePlus Nord
Might be a noob question, but is there an option to disable contact photo from outgoing, incoming and pending call screens. I'd like to make it to look more like google dialer. But not from google, of course.

yossidme

Feb 16, 2012
Is there a way in True Phone to display the blocked numbers list?

I have noticed that numbers blocked in True Phone do not show up as blocked numbers in phone settings (Apps/System app settings/Call settings/Blocklist).

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
Android 10
MIUI 12 [Indonesia ROM (supports call recording)]

Last edited:

yossidme

Feb 16, 2012
Is there a way in True Phone to display the blocked numbers list?

I have noticed that numbers blocked in True Phone do not show up as blocked numbers in phone settings (Apps/System app settings/Call settings/Blocklist).

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
Android 10
MIUI 12 [Indonesia ROM (supports call recording)]
Found it under True Phone Settings>Blacklist

themissionimpossible

May 12, 2008
I tested your app and IMHO currently it appears the best available replacement for ExDialer.
What I'm missing compared to ExDialer is the availability of themes (ExDialer has tons), particularly for the dialer keypad, which in your app is very simple with no 3D effects for the buttons.

Another feature I could suggest is to offer the possibility to show horizontal separation lines between the elements of the call log, for a better visibility.

Good job, now I could seriously consider to replace ExDialer I bought almost 10 years ago that I carry over on every new phone (even on my new Xiaomi MI 11 Ultra).

zo10000

Feb 15, 2012
Cluj
Apps & Games
Hi!
How can I block/ unblock private numbers (unknown number) in this app? Is it possible?
Thanks!

LE: another issue is that the call recorder audio quality is very poor for the other end of the line. Is there any setting to improve that?

Last edited:

Dragomirka

May 9, 2018
Hi there can you make it possible to change Incoming call notification button color, thanks.
IMG_20210513_130815.jpg

naveen_reloaded

May 15, 2010
Chennai
www.urssiva.com
I paid for this wonderful app. But ads are still showing.

I tried to clear cache , choose the account(gmail) again , and tried to kill the app and restart.. nothing helped.

I am yet to try to reinstall completely. But before that i want to know whether i can try someother method to remove the ads ?

marciozomb13

• Apr 30, 2012
    Rio de Janeiro
    I paid for this wonderful app. But ads are still showing.

I tried to clear cache , choose the account(gmail) again , and tried to kill the app and restart.. nothing helped.

I am yet to try to reinstall completely. But before that i want to know whether i can try someother method to remove the ads ?
    Play Store issue. Clear data of Play Store and reboot might solve it.

Reactions: naveen_reloaded

fabiodifa

Apr 25, 2017
    I have bought the app, imho the best dialer for dual SIM use I have ever used. I have just a question: sometimes (it seems in random way), the app stops itself and both signals of my sims drop to zero. To make the app working well again, I need to restart it. I am using a Mi Note 10 with xiaomi.eu ROM. Is it a known issue?

Abulhallaj

May 10, 2011
    Dezful
    I'm using exdialer for 9 years too.

A big advantage that specially found on exdialer is the second language for T9 and another feature I need is slide contact to left and right for call and sms

Abulhallaj

May 10, 2011
    Dezful
    I tested your app and IMHO currently it appears the best available replacement for ExDialer.
    What I'm missing compared to ExDialer is the availability of themes (ExDialer has tons), particularly for the dialer keypad, which in your app is very simple with no 3D effects for the buttons.

Another feature I could suggest is to offer the possibility to show horizontal separation lines between the elements of the call log, for a better visibility.

Good job, now I could seriously consider to replace ExDialer I bought almost 10 years ago that I carry over on every new phone (even on my new Xiaomi MI 11 Ultra).

I'm using exdialer for 9 years too.

A big advantage that specially found on exdialer is the second language for T9 and another feature I need is slide contact to left and right for call and sms

Rydian_

May 19, 2021
    Could you maybe help me with call recording issue?

I was using TruePhone on an ArrowOS (vanilla build) on my OnePlus 5T without any issues... but recently I've switched to ArrowOS (gapps build) and now TruePhone is only recording my side of the conversation :/

Thanks is advance of any help

zo10000

Feb 15, 2012
    Cluj
    Apps & Games
    Could you maybe help me with call recording issue?

I was using TruePhone on an ArrowOS (vanilla build) on my OnePlus 5T without any issues... but recently I've switched to ArrowOS (gapps build) and now TruePhone is only recording my side of the conversation :/

Thanks is advance of any help
    I have the same problem. The devs doesn't seem to answer too often. I also sent them an email, like 2 weeks ago, still without answer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      For me it's working fine. I'm using the auto speakerphone also, without issues. Have you granted all the necessary permissions for the app?
      Fixed.
      I had to enable and disable speaker control.
      I was using exDialer for many years, but it died on android 11. I got the tip to move this app, and for sure True Phone is a great app!

The only feature I found miss is the option to swipe a line in the Phone list to instantly call / text. If you could consider adding swipe action this could be wonderful.
      It's already included. Read quoted post:
      possible in true phone app. hope the options in the screenshots are what you want.
      [App][4.0+] True Phone Dialer & Contacts & Call Recorder

True Phone
      has arrived to replace your stock dialer and contact manager and bring your dialing experience to the next level!
      It's the only one dialer app with full contact management support available for Android!

Highly customizable, but easy-to-use, True Phone provides you very convenient way to quickly access your recent calls, contacts, favorites and groups. It comes with the idea to minimize number of unnecessary elements to save space for useful content, and make daily usage extremely easy with just-one-hand navigation. True Phone supports themes as well.

Fast, convenient and easy-to-use phone app powered by Full-screen photos, many different styles of Caller ID and Ongoing call screen, built-in Call Recorder, extended Dual SIM support and so on! Just try it and you will forget about any other phone apps or Google Phone mods forever!

Why True Phone?
      - Customizable appearance of incoming/ongoing call screens
      - Large or full-screen photos, caller id
      - Built-it call recorder (install our magisk-module to record from line https://dl.hambt.com/dialer/hbdialer-magisk-1.zip)
      - Simple one-hand navigation, all controls designed to always be under your fingers
      - Extended Dual SIM support
      - Fast, smooth, intuitive and convenient
      - Innovative and Extremely easy way to edit your contacts, full support of all contact fields
      - Contact optimization, prevents any kind of duplication
      - Groups editing
      - Quick favorites access
      - Customizable interface and built-in theme manager

Best T9 dialer, ever
      - Fast T9 search in your recent calls and contacts
      - Smart recent calls grouping
      - Multiple language support
      - Clean and convenient navigation
      - Modern and customizable design
      - Extended Dual SIM support
      - Themes support

Powerful contact manager
      - View and edit your contacts in one place
      - Easily create new contacts on specific account
      - Keep your contacts organized well with extremely powerful suggestions
      - View desired contact information
      - Easily contact your friends on social networks
      - Easily link your similar contacts
      - Import / export your contacts from one place to another
      - Share your contacts as text or vCard
      - Create and edit contact groups
      - Organize your favorites
      - Easily access functions you need right now

True Phone is completely free. No restrictions of app features.
      Try it now and let us make it even better.

For NON Market users: Latest version: 2.0.12
      For Market users: Google Play

Want to translate the app?

Join our project at crowdin.net
      "Nightly build" 2.0.10 - June 30, 2020
      Download

* Added Auto Redial panel option
      * Added Auto Redial button. It will appear automatically on ongoing calls instead of some other disabled buttons. You can also add it manually via ongoing call screen buttons settings
      * Removed duplication of Nickname for contacts without name but with nick
      * Added 5G networks support
      * Added optional photo filter for incoming/ongoing call screens to adjust brightness/contrast/saturation of photos
      * Other minor changes
      "Nightly build" 2.0.10 - June 26, 2020
      Download

* All popup menus are now more rounded
      * Removed any duplicated job info for contacts with no name but organization
      * Added voicemail notifications
      * Added VoLTE indication during calls
      * Completely reworked Quick responses settings
      * Added option to change the appearance of Incoming call popup notification
      * Fixed/Adjusted some animations
      * Changed navigation bar color to exactly match the theme
      * Fixed various issues
      This thread is pretty quiet...
      Also: exisapps Last Activity was 14th August 2018 12:15 AM :confused::confused::confused:
      We're back to work since 2020 ^) Great update with a lot of fixes and complete in-call/incoming call UI is coming soon.
      Bunch of previews available on youtube
      https://youtu.be/RAg5YtUXSYQ
      https://youtu.be/_y7oIh5Glec
      https://youtu.be/sMF1rtPB0mc
      https://youtu.be/7F4uZiR27QA
      https://youtu.be/HBHUug7x7Iw
      Hi everyone!
      True Phone 2.0.2 is now live on Google Play :good: