[App][4.0+] True Phone - Best Dialer & Contact manager replacement

RazorMC

Feb 12, 2011
SiN CiTY
I like the app but the main dialpad screen seems crowded. I will try to tweak settings and see. Another issue is the app records my side of the conversation but not the other side. Any fix for this?

sandro7010

Jan 14, 2018
Hi, i download last version 2.0.15 rev 115 app on playstore and i have honor view 10 with emui 10.0.0.179.
i have problem with do not disturb as prefered contact dont ring during dnd . Do you have any idea. there is any workaround. my honor view 10 is original not rooted if this can be an information.

kbantikos

Jan 23, 2006
i am trying really hard to make a contact not to appear in my contact list in my true phone app. No luck till now, does anybody know if there is a way to do this?
2)Also is there or there will be any chance in the future (by making it a feature) of assigning my own ringtone to a phone number without adding it as contact?
3) Have we got any news about recording app? is it going to work or we simply forget it?
4) is this amazing app abandoned by its creators? i have sent numerous emails to the developers as stated in the app store but received no answer also there is no official page only topics in 2 forums which one of them is in russian.
i have purchase this app and it’s amazing.

kbantikos

Jan 23, 2006
Wonsky thank you for your answer and have a happy 😃 new year but the solution does not make sense. i have i.e 100 contacts in my contacts list i add one more which i don’t want it to be shown in contact list. I have done your solution and the only thing i got was all the contacts to loose their photo which was expected.

wonsky21

Feb 16, 2011
Wonsky thank you for your answer and have a happy 😃 new year but the solution does not make sense. i have i.e 100 contacts in my contacts list i add one more which i don’t want it to be shown in contact list. I have done your solution and the only thing i got was all the contacts to loose their photo which was expected.
Oh, sorry, I think I misunderstood what you want to achieve, well, new years hangover 😁 Tje only way that comes to my mind is to create a new group, add your specific contact to this group and exclude this group from visible contact groups.

kbantikos

Jan 23, 2006
Yes, i have done this already in my redmi note 8 pro BUT contact still appears isn't it strange? i have created a group named it not show added the contact then I chose this group as no visible but contact still appears.

Last edited:

tylla

Nov 11, 2019
2 feature suggestions:

1. Option to choose which number gets called from the call history's main list: "default / last used"
currently when tapping on an entry in the call history, the default number gets called, even if previously an alternative number was dialed. I know that for some people this is OK, but for those who have some contacts with several numbers which are used mostly randomly, the current solution is rather annoying. With this option we could choose the "last used" option and we could be sure that whichever number our contact used to call us, we would use the same number when calling her / him back.
2. Possibility to choose the default account for a merged contact.
Currently there is no way to tell which account is used as default, so one cannot tell for sure in which account will land a newly added field.

If something is not clear enough, I'm more than happy to work out the details.

Cheers,
Tylla

Last edited:
Reactions: dancrow

Max1306

Oct 3, 2017
USSD code #32# still does not work. The problem is that you always have to change the default app to the stock dialer first, so that you can use the USSD code with the stock dialer.
Hopefully this bug will be fixed soon.

I wish you a healthy new year.
Max

taospirit

Jan 11, 2009
Nîmes
Hi
i used the app since few days and I like it, specially for the custom possibilities. Could U add the possibility to make rounded dial pad touch and choose a custom picture for background and dialpad background??
thanx a lot
and wish U an Happy new year.

DenisJ

May 19, 2003
Sorry if I ask a little think
I like a lot True Phone and I want to buy it but what are you using in order to filter the spam calls please ?
Thanks a lot
Denis

papero6801

May 22, 2015
USSD code #32# still does not work. The problem is that you always have to change the default app to the stock dialer first, so that you can use the USSD code with the stock dialer.
Hopefully this bug will be fixed soon.

I wish you a healthy new year.
Max
To me "works", as ALL ussd codes, just says code not valid ( all combinations with 32) , i don't know what function 32 is .. could u remind me?
Ty

joem789

Apr 3, 2013
Marvelous app. But the blacklist doesn't seem to use wildcards. Such as *467* . I tried using a call blocker program with this app. But its not possible. because true Phone cannot work unless its the default app.