[App][4.0+] True Phone - Best Dialer & Contact manager replacement

exisapps

Feb 18, 2012
hamsterbeat.com
@exisapps
There is no way to delete digits on dialpad while in call. You can only delete before you press dial button. Is this option hidden somewhere ? If not can you add this ?
It's not just simple 'digits' during a call. Your input is sent to the communication line via special tones and this process can not be reverted. So we disallow to delete already sent tones (digits)

powerful111

Jul 18, 2015
@exisapps Hello, I love the app.
CALL BLOCKING METHODS: Can you please look into adding a pl"pick up & hang up" option so blocked callers can't access voicemail

RECORDED CALLS: is it possible to show which call have a recording and which ones weren't recorded..

PLEASE SEE THE PICTURES

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: m0han

tylla

Nov 11, 2019
I would have a question/suggestion.

I was recently trying to place a call to a phone number I have copied from some text message, and I realized that I didn't had any other choice than to create a new contact and place a call from there.
Did I miss something about the possibility to paste a number in the dialer?
If not then I would like to request two new features:
  • a new menu entry in the call history local (the three dots) menu: "Paste"
  • a new entry in the Contacts list so when no contact matches the search criteria and the search string only contains numbers (and + - or space): "Call '<search text>'"

I hope this sounds reasonable (or I was wrong and I missed the option to paste the number :).

Btw. I'm using True Phone 2.0.15 rev 115 Ad-free version if that matters.

sdeft

Nov 22, 2008
It's not just simple 'digits' during a call. Your input is sent to the communication line via special tones and this process can not be reverted. So we disallow to delete already sent tones (digits)
Ok I got your point. Sometimes the pressed digit is not working on the other side so this is why I thought it can be deleted.

Marvino.

Nov 7, 2014
Egypt
I would have a question/suggestion.

I was recently trying to place a call to a phone number I have copied from some text message, and I realized that I didn't had any other choice than to create a new contact and place a call from there.
Did I miss something about the possibility to paste a number in the dialer?
Easy.
After u have copied the number u want to dial, go to the dialer, type anything (8 for example) select the number u typed and click paste and then call.
I do this every time.

Screenshot_20210201-140321539 (1).jpg

tylla

Nov 11, 2019
Easy.
After u have copied the number u want to dial, go to the dialer, type anything (8 for example) select the number u typed and click paste and then call.
I do this every time.

View attachment 5206137
Hmm, this is a nice work-around, I didn't thought about it.

Nevertheless I still can't find the "paste command on three dot menu" which would be the logical place for this feature.
@Ciccius-IT @MaXAiRO could you make a screenshot for me, where do you find the paste command?

Alfafox68

Feb 2, 2021
Hi all, many compliments for one of the most wonderful Dialer & Concat app that I tried. I have a question about the payment to leave in-app ADS. On the smartphone, I have multiple Google accounts, and when I select the functionality to remove the ADS with the different payment options, only one account is chosen (the wrong of course!), and I can't change it.
The APP was installed through the Google Play Store with the right account which I would like to use for payment, but that it isn't the one that appears in the payment option.

Can you suggest how to resolve this problem?

tylla

Nov 11, 2019
paste command appears in the three dot menu after you have copied a number. 'Paste' will be the first command (top).
Aaaand indeed, if I copy only a "number" then it's there, and I can use it. :)
Thank you guys for the help.

But, actually this is more complicated than this, I tried to reproduce the situation and it seems that even with very long texts TruePhone manages to paste it and convert it into numbers, but there are certain patterns (mostly lots of text with some numbers between) when the Paste command is not displayed.
I copied a whole SMS (SMS Messenger by Simple Mobile Tools does not support copying part of a message, doh), and I thought I will paste it and clean it up afterwards.

Nevertheless I would like to suggest a smaller and a bigger feature/change.

1. Always show the Paste command and if it is inapplicable to the current clipboard content then show it greyed out. This way the user knows that the feature is there but it is currently unavailable for some reason.
2. Add an option to decide how should a mixed (letters, numbers) clipboard content be handled:
  • use it as it works currently by representing the letters with numbers: really nice for those funny phone numbers written with letters (Phonewords?!)
  • use only the numbers (and filter out any letters): useful for situations when a bigger text contains a number the user would like to call.
Maybe instead of the option, there should be two Paste commands depending on the content of the clipboard.

• Haha
Reactions: MaXAiRO

exisapps

Feb 18, 2012
hamsterbeat.com
Thanks for help. I want to one feature. Current clear missed call feature is beautiful. But, Is it possible to constantly keep clean? I do not want to see missed calls in the Notification Bar.
You can disable any notifications of any app via system settings, apps, <specific app>, notifications, <specific notification>

powerful111

Jul 18, 2015
@exisapps can you guys please look into the possibilities of implementing this?

CALL BLOCKING METHODS: Can you please look into adding a pl"pick up & hang up" option so blocked callers can't access voicemail

RECORDED CALLS: is it possible to show which call have a recording and which ones weren't recorded..

PLEASE SEE THE PICTURES

Attachments

Denis101

Feb 4, 2021
@exisapps, please can you guys consider the possibility of implementing the following Call Blocker features: (1) Hang Up Blocked Caller. That is prevent blocked callers from reaching voicemail.
(2) Block Private/Hidden numbers.
(3) Show notification when a call is blocked

Thank you for all the great works you do.

Last edited:

spart0n

Sep 5, 2018
On my OnePlus 8t when I use stock dialer the in call volume stays the same from call to call but using this dialer it resets every call to half volume. I have bad hearing and need max volume on every call and it's tedious to up the volume for every call. Any suggestions? Can't find any setting related to this