• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][4.0+] Turbo Alarm

Search This thread

romulus85

Aug 1, 2010
Hello all,
I would like to introduce my app Turbo Alarm, it has more than 25K downloads and it is totally free (no-ads). It has in-app purchase only if you want to donate to keep improving the app. The list of the main features is:
★ Choose a folder with songs or your playlist as a tone and a different song will be played each day.
★ When you set the alarm Turbo Alarm shows the weather forecast for the time when the alarm rings.
★ Mini game to stop alarm definitely.
★ Tasker integration.
★ Google Now integration.
★ Sleepbot integration (basic integration).
★ Security Alarm which rings again if you still are at home.
★ ¿Do you want to wake up little by little? Then, select incremental volume and the time to reach the maximum.
★ Select the way the device vibrate when the alarm rings: relaxed, normal, rapidly or none.
★ You can choose the way to finish or snooze the alarm: switching the room light on, shaking the device, drawing a square or triangle, sliding a bar, long press, short press or just a big or a small button.
★ Simulate the sunrise in your bedroom with your favorite color.
★ Decremental snooze interval.
★ Widget with list of active alarms.
★ Dashclock extension (4.2+).
★ You can limit max snooze times.
★ Night clock with auto mute notifications.
★ Skip any day of the week (with a long press on the day). You will never forget to reactivate the alarm again.
★ Security alarm which rings again if you do not leave home in time.
★ Give a name to the alarms to remind you some events.
★ Anti-sleepyhead mode to wake you up even those days you are really tired.
★ Customizable background image.

You can contact me by email if you want to ask for new features or anything.
I am looking forward to hearing from your comments,
Fran.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

super_batty

Jun 18, 2015
i tried it

first, fantastic work on this app. it's clean, it's RICH in features and options. it really can cater to all kinds of sleepy heads !
:)
if I could formulate one criticism: the font used for the clock itself, showing the time and the countdown is very different from the app's alarm font itself, and doesn't look very "alarm clock"-ish. I think it would probably benefit from being a little different, more in the clock styles. (Or given the many options you have, maybe allow for selection of the fonts for the clock!)

Reactions: romulus85

romulus85

Aug 1, 2010
first, fantastic work on this app. it's clean, it's RICH in features and options. it really can cater to all kinds of sleepy heads !
if I could formulate one criticism: the font used for the clock itself, showing the time and the countdown is very different from the app's alarm font itself, and doesn't look very "alarm clock"-ish. I think it would probably benefit from being a little different, more in the clock styles. (Or given the many options you have, maybe allow for selection of the fonts for the clock!)
Thanks for your opinion, I am working on the fonts right now because some users think like you [emoji6]

KeylanHalfdan

Jun 9, 2012
I looked through the options menu, and I cannot seem to find a way to disable the alarm clock icon in the status bar. Did I miss something? All of the other alarm apps I have tried have this. I always have alarms set, so I don't need it taking up room on my status bar telling me that I have it on 24/7.

romulus85

Aug 1, 2010
I looked through the options menu, and I cannot seem to find a way to disable the alarm clock icon in the status bar. Did I miss something? All of the other alarm apps I have tried have this. I always have alarms set, so I don't need it taking up room on my status bar telling me that I have it on 24/7.
Hi,
This preference is at the bottom of the settings. It is called "active notification". There is three options and you can select none to remove completely. The one hour before notification is very useful to skip the alarm if you are already awake [emoji6]
Thanks,
Fran.
026e9876515aee63256ec42f54b86a9a.jpg

KeylanHalfdan

Jun 9, 2012
I set it to none last night, have an alarm set for 8:00, and the notification just reappeared at 7:00.

Sent from my SM-N910V using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1434798595656.jpg
    1434798595656.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 219

romulus85

Aug 1, 2010
I set it to none last night, have an alarm set for 8:00, and the notification just reappeared at 7:00.

In my S5 works well. Could you try with the "Always when an alarm is active" option? Then check if a active notification is shown always.
Then set to "None" again and add an alarm for one hour and a minute from now and check again if the notification appears after a minute. If it does, it doesn't work in your phone.
Please, let me know what's your phone if you don't mind.
Thanks a lot!!
Fran.

DeVisible

Mar 9, 2009
Thank your for this great alarm app!

I really like your app because of its rich customization.
I especially like your "simulated sunrise" feature, because I am that type of person that gets up with light or brightness rather than sounds.
Would it be possible to add a pre-alarm "simulated sunrise", e.g. 30 mins before the alarm rings the display brightness slowly increases?
I charge my phone during the night, so battery consumption is not an issue for me.

I would really appreciate such a feature as it's pretty unique in the alarm app market.

romulus85

Aug 1, 2010
Thank your for this great alarm app!

I really like your app because of its rich customization.
I especially like your "simulated sunrise" feature, because I am that type of person that gets up with light or brightness rather than sounds.
Would it be possible to add a pre-alarm "simulated sunrise", e.g. 30 mins before the alarm rings the display brightness slowly increases?
I charge my phone during the night, so battery consumption is not an issue for me.

I would really appreciate such a feature as it's pretty unique in the alarm app market.

Thanks @DeVisible. The pre-alarm is something I have had in mind since almost the beginning, but it is something I have to do it as well as possible and because of this I've never seen the moment to start implementing this feature. However I will try to do it for the next version ;)

KeylanHalfdan

Jun 9, 2012
In my S5 works well. Could you try with the "Always when an alarm is active" option? Then check if a active notification is shown always.
Then set to "None" again and add an alarm for one hour and a minute from now and check again if the notification appears after a minute. If it does, it doesn't work in your phone.
Please, let me know what's your phone if you don't mind.
Thanks a lot!!
Fran.

I will try that later today.

I had a hard time shutting my alarm off this morning. I had it set to draw a triangle, and I had to draw a triangle 3 times to get it to go off. My wife was watching me do it too, and confirmed that I was drawing triangles. I will let you know if I have the same issue tomorrow.

romulus85

Aug 1, 2010
I will try that later today.

I had a hard time shutting my alarm off this morning. I had it set to draw a triangle, and I had to draw a triangle 3 times to get it to go off. My wife was watching me do it too, and confirmed that I was drawing triangles. I will let you know if I have the same issue tomorrow.

It is true, I need to make it easy to solved. Thanks for your comments.

KeylanHalfdan

Jun 9, 2012
Is there any way to make it so that I can name the alarms so that when they go off I know why they are going off?

I have been using Alarmdroid for years, but their newest update broke some things for me and I would love to switch to a new one. To get this app to be my daily alarm app, I need a way to name alarms, as I usually have 5-10 alarms always set for different things.

KeylanHalfdan

Jun 9, 2012
I tried to do this, I set an alarm for 2:42pm at 1:41pm, and I had it set to always show active. I then set it to none, and it stays there.

I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using 4.4.4 (my model number is in my signature as well if you need that).

romulus85

Aug 1, 2010
Is there any way to make it so that I can name the alarms so that when they go off I know why they are going off?

I have been using Alarmdroid for years, but their newest update broke some things for me and I would love to switch to a new one. To get this app to be my daily alarm app, I need a way to name alarms, as I usually have 5-10 alarms always set for different things.

Click on the name of the alarm at the top of the detail ;)

romulus85

Aug 1, 2010
I have updated Turbo Alarm to make it even better ? Here the list of changes and new features:
- New two more fonts
- New mini-game "PIN"
- New cardview style.
- New widget with next alarm (new version will be more stylish)
- French translation (thanks to Stephane Bory) and German (thanks to Preggy)
- New icons
- One-hour-before notification has been improved.
- Some mobiles now can select folders from external SD.
- Don't forget to donate, it costs less than a coffee :)
edea87a389f9396734a185d9583080c7.jpg

Thanks!!!

Enviado desde mi SM-G900F mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,
    I would like to introduce my app Turbo Alarm, it has more than 25K downloads and it is totally free (no-ads). It has in-app purchase only if you want to donate to keep improving the app. The list of the main features is:
    ★ Choose a folder with songs or your playlist as a tone and a different song will be played each day.
    ★ When you set the alarm Turbo Alarm shows the weather forecast for the time when the alarm rings.
    ★ Mini game to stop alarm definitely.
    ★ Tasker integration.
    ★ Google Now integration.
    ★ Sleepbot integration (basic integration).
    ★ Security Alarm which rings again if you still are at home.
    ★ ¿Do you want to wake up little by little? Then, select incremental volume and the time to reach the maximum.
    ★ Select the way the device vibrate when the alarm rings: relaxed, normal, rapidly or none.
    ★ You can choose the way to finish or snooze the alarm: switching the room light on, shaking the device, drawing a square or triangle, sliding a bar, long press, short press or just a big or a small button.
    ★ Simulate the sunrise in your bedroom with your favorite color.
    ★ Decremental snooze interval.
    ★ Widget with list of active alarms.
    ★ Dashclock extension (4.2+).
    ★ You can limit max snooze times.
    ★ Night clock with auto mute notifications.
    ★ Skip any day of the week (with a long press on the day). You will never forget to reactivate the alarm again.
    ★ Security alarm which rings again if you do not leave home in time.
    ★ Give a name to the alarms to remind you some events.
    ★ Anti-sleepyhead mode to wake you up even those days you are really tired.
    ★ Customizable background image.

You can contact me by email if you want to ask for new features or anything.
    I am looking forward to hearing from your comments,
    Fran.
    I have updated Turbo Alarm to make it even better ? Here the list of changes and new features:
    - New two more fonts
    - New mini-game "PIN"
    - New cardview style.
    - New widget with next alarm (new version will be more stylish)
    - French translation (thanks to Stephane Bory) and German (thanks to Preggy)
    - New icons
    - One-hour-before notification has been improved.
    - Some mobiles now can select folders from external SD.
    - Don't forget to donate, it costs less than a coffee :)
    edea87a389f9396734a185d9583080c7.jpg

Thanks!!!

Enviado desde mi SM-G900F mediante Tapatalk
    New Web

I have a new web about Turbo Alarm that I hope you like (I also accept critics to improve it). Have a nice weekend!
    i tried it

Fantastic

Ey, I've been trying you're app and it's fantastic.
    Simply (I have learnt to use in a few minutes) with an elegant design, and very useful.
    Awesome job.
    Thanks for share ;)