• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][4.0+][Unlimited][No Coupon] ? Totally Free VPN ?- Hundreds of VPN Servers!

Search This thread

Rejinderi

Aug 7, 2011
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Update: I have reports from users that some UDP protocol servers can work in CḨ|NǍ, TCP protocols are blocked. I have added a protocol filter to help with that.

Hi All,

I released a new app, would like to share with all of you.

Totally Free VPN
Bypass blocked websites and applications
Hosted by volunteers from all over the world by the VPN Gate project
Fast and lightweight
Built in VPN connection feature
Minimal configuration required
Free of charge at no cost
100% secure access
Disguise your IP address while surfing
Protect yourself using when public WiFi networks by utilizing it's strong encryption

Features
=======
Search by multiple attributes
Sort by multiple attributes
Simple one screen interface

I am very honoured to have the very talented Hvffer create this video for us :D

Credits
=====
☆ VPN Gate Project (http://vpngate.net)
☆ UI is provided by FlatUI for Android by Emrullah Lüleci (https://github.com/eluleci/FlatUI)
☆ Underlying OVPN codes is handled by OpenVPN for Android project by Arne Schwabe (https://github.com/schwabe/ics-openvpn)
☆ Launcher Icon is made by TutsPlus from Flaticon (www.flaticon.com) licensed under Creative Commons BY 3.0.

Download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.rejinderi.totallyfreevpn

*NOTE* A few Sony users reported that the app will stuck at connecting thus I remove all Sony devices from the listing. Sony devices please download at your own risk.

*NOTE* Please download from the playstore to ensure you always get the latest version.

Change Log
=========
* 1.0.0 *
- Initial Release

* 1.1.0 *
- Updated OpenVPN binary
- Updated OpenSSL binary
- Added Favourite Feature
- Added Russian Localization

* 1.2.0 *
- Updated OpenVPN binary
- Updated OpenSSL binary

* 1.3.0 * [2016-08-11]
- Updated OpenVPN binary
- Updated OpenSSL binary
- Improve performance

* 1.4.0 * [2017-03-26]
- Updated OpenVPN binary
- Updated OpenSSL binary
- Fixed connectivity bug

* 1.5.0 * [2018-10-14]
- Updated OpenVPN binary
- Updated OpenSSL binary
- Improved UI
- Improved performance
- Fixed various bug

* 1.5.1 * [2018-10-19]
- Fixed pull to refresh bug
- Added refresh to action bar menu for devices that don't support pull to refresh

* 1.6.0 * [2018-11-25]
- Squashed a couple of bugs
- Interface improvements

* 1.7.1 * [2018-12-17]
- Fixed view inflation bugs
- Migrated to Android Jetpack
- Fixed traditional Chinese translation not working

* 1.8.0 * [2018-12-21]
- Fixed bugs for certain devices
- Added low reputation highlight feature
- Added more verbose error messages

* 1.8.1 * [2018-12-21]
- Fixed crashes on Android P

* 1.8.3 * [2019-01-13]
- Minor fixes

* 1.9.0 * [ 2019-01-21]
- Added Alternate DNS Resolver

* 1.12.0 * [2019-07-05]
- Added reputation system

Attachments

• feature_graphic.png
    feature_graphic.png
    140.1 KB · Views: 50,177
  • 1.png
    1.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 54,161
  • 2.png
    2.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 53,897
  • 3.png
    3.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 53,679
  • 4.png
    4.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 53,602
  • full.jpg
    full.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 4,425
Last edited:

amsgh

Nov 25, 2013
This app is pretty sweet. Question for ya, if I have a port forwarded on my router 6881 tcp for torrenting will my router still route my download/upload through my original Public IP or the new one from vpn?

sent from my SM-N910A

Rejinderi

Aug 7, 2011
This app is pretty sweet. Question for ya, if I have a port forwarded on my router 6881 tcp for torrenting will my router still route my download/upload through my original Public IP or the new one from vpn?

sent from my SM-N910A
I am not sure about that. curious to know as well. if u find out can u let me know too? thanks.

for those who need the apk. my phone is not rooted so I can't pull it out for u. will post when i manage to get hold of it

Rejinderi

Aug 7, 2011
*NOTE* A few Sony users reported that the app will stuck at connecting thus I remove all Sony devices from the listing. Sony devices please download at your own risk.

Rejinderi

Aug 7, 2011
Is this safe? Not one of those VPNs where some dude in Mexico can sit and browse my traffic is it?

When you use VPN you have to take such risk, technically I think it is possible for any VPN service out there to do that. You have to weight the pros and cons. If you don't trust the project or volunteers you might want to consider using paid VPN services that you trust instead.

There are Italian servers?

Every server you see on the list is by volunteers, if there is someone from Italian hosting then it might appear on the list. If the server decides to stop hosting then it will disappear from the list.

As you can see on the List of VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers, there are a lot of running VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers. These VPN servers are neither physically placed on a specific datacenter nor a specific IP address range; they are hosted on different ISPs and on a wide variety of physical locations.
Every VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers are distributed and hosted by many volunteers. A volunteer is a person who owns a computer which is kept hooked up to the broadband that connects to the Internet. A volunteer agrees to provide the CPU time and the bandwidth to support the VPN Gate Academic Experiment. You can become a volunteer, too.
Volunteers are distributed throughout the world. The ISPs of volunteers also vary. So IP addresses of every VPN servers are distributed, showing no particular patterns of their assigned IP addresses. The total number of volunteers changes from time to time, so as the servers' IP addresses. Therefore, if something wrong happens to the governmental firewall, most VPN Gate servers should survive such incident. If a few VPN Gate servers become unreachable, you may choose among more servers located in a different territory.
VPN Gate is available free of charge, because our servers are hosted by volunteers and they do not spend very much for bandwidths and CPU times for the servers they have. Not only that it is free, but also you are not required to register a user account upon using this service.
To sum up, unlike the traditional shared VPN services, the VPN Gate Academic Experiment Service can be used at no costs.

daniLaLaLaLaLa

Sep 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
plus.google.com
work on my Sony Xperia ZL Android 5.0.2.. but can i ask some question, i don't understand what VPN is.. Sorry, can someone explain what it do? Does it save my mobile cellular data plan?

I do learn fundamental network in my diploma but i'd fail those subject because of this... i don't understand what such thing as VPN, TCP blah blah... please teach me..

Sent from my C6502

Rejinderi

Aug 7, 2011
work on my Sony Xperia ZL Android 5.0.2.. but can i ask some question, i don't understand what VPN is.. Sorry, can someone explain what it do? Does it save my mobile cellular data plan?

I do learn fundamental network in my diploma but i'd fail those subject because of this... i don't understand what such thing as VPN, TCP blah blah... please teach me..

Sent from my C6502

basically vpn routes all your Internet traffic through another server or computer.

a vpn is mostly used to bypass blocked websites or access contents that are only available for certain counties.

for example if your country is blocking abc.com. then you might connect to another country such as Italy and since abc.com is not blocked in Italy you can access it.

another example would be if u tried to access a video and it says "this is only available in the US" then u will be able to view it if you use a US vpn server.

Reactions: daniLaLaLaLaLa

daniLaLaLaLaLa

Sep 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
plus.google.com
Ohh i got it, finally a clear answer that i can use for my re-take network exam.. Thanks!
i though the VPN is used to save our cellular mobile data, so i wont need to pay for my cellular data anymore.. by the way, thank you so much..

I had google about VPN before this and i don't even understand what wiki's stay.. Stupid me :mad:

Sent from my C6502

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Update: I have reports from users that some UDP protocol servers can work in CḨ|NǍ, TCP protocols are blocked. I have added a protocol filter to help with that.

Hi All,

I released a new app, would like to share with all of you.

Totally Free VPN
    Bypass blocked websites and applications
    Hosted by volunteers from all over the world by the VPN Gate project
    Fast and lightweight
    Built in VPN connection feature
    Minimal configuration required
    Free of charge at no cost
    100% secure access
    Disguise your IP address while surfing
    Protect yourself using when public WiFi networks by utilizing it's strong encryption

Features
    =======
    Search by multiple attributes
    Sort by multiple attributes
    Simple one screen interface

I am very honoured to have the very talented Hvffer create this video for us :D

Credits
    =====
    ☆ VPN Gate Project (http://vpngate.net)
    ☆ UI is provided by FlatUI for Android by Emrullah Lüleci (https://github.com/eluleci/FlatUI)
    ☆ Underlying OVPN codes is handled by OpenVPN for Android project by Arne Schwabe (https://github.com/schwabe/ics-openvpn)
    ☆ Launcher Icon is made by TutsPlus from Flaticon (www.flaticon.com) licensed under Creative Commons BY 3.0.

Download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.rejinderi.totallyfreevpn

*NOTE* Please download from the playstore to ensure you always get the latest version.

Change Log
    =========
    * 1.0.0 *
    - Initial Release

* 1.1.0 *
    - Updated OpenVPN binary
    - Updated OpenSSL binary
    - Added Favourite Feature
    - Added Russian Localization

* 1.2.0 *
    - Updated OpenVPN binary
    - Updated OpenSSL binary

* 1.3.0 * [2016-08-11]
    - Updated OpenVPN binary
    - Updated OpenSSL binary
    - Improve performance

* 1.4.0 * [2017-03-26]
    - Updated OpenVPN binary
    - Updated OpenSSL binary
    - Fixed connectivity bug

* 1.5.0 * [2018-10-14]
    - Updated OpenVPN binary
    - Updated OpenSSL binary
    - Improved UI
    - Improved performance
    - Fixed various bug

* 1.5.1 * [2018-10-19]
    - Fixed pull to refresh bug
    - Added refresh to action bar menu for devices that don't support pull to refresh

* 1.6.0 * [2018-11-25]
    - Squashed a couple of bugs
    - Interface improvements

* 1.7.1 * [2018-12-17]
    - Fixed view inflation bugs
    - Migrated to Android Jetpack
    - Fixed traditional Chinese translation not working

* 1.8.0 * [2018-12-21]
    - Fixed bugs for certain devices
    - Added low reputation highlight feature
    - Added more verbose error messages

* 1.8.1 * [2018-12-21]
    - Fixed crashes on Android P

* 1.8.3 * [2019-01-13]
    - Minor fixes

* 1.9.0 * [ 2019-01-21]
    - Added Alternate DNS Resolver

* 1.12.0 * [2019-07-05]
    - Added reputation system
    Pushed out version 1.3.0.

Updated SSL and OpenVPN binaries. Also improved app performance.
    I can't get the APK from the Google Store . Can some one please upload the APK ?

Yup, post apk, someone, please.

Here you go !! attachment may removed upon op request!
    Hi all, check out the new version (1.2.0). I have updated SSL and OVPN binaries.
    Just updated application to v1.4.0

New OpenSSL Binary

Please download from first post. Thank you so much for using my app. All are very much appreciated! :)