• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][4.1.2+] SCREEN OFF AND LOCK like iOS - Protect your power button

Search This thread

norimo

Dec 1, 2013
Screen Off and Lock - Quick lock the screen
One touch to lock the screen, protect your power button. Many elegant and sharp icon.

1qkWufHGyGGIBUFkBpVDoZhYVJjS5at3XjLhLrI7BUrkBd5uWjgDetCB8WcerPYiyIs=h900-rw
Zk5rsnBKZYqDfm-vPHSn06oJPxqd4quNHaLMM_ZRXMCAG5vEO1Oka23fqEDYVb1ODg=h900-rw

DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE PLAY​

Last edited:
G

GuestK00193

i dont mind that you are trying to bring to the android a useful feature from another os like ios but i hate the fact that it looks like an ios app. if i wanted ios i would have bought an iphone but thats just my opinion.

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
@ OP,

I know you want your app to get noticed, but incessant bumping of a thread is not allowed and borderline considered spam. You may do it once every 24 hrs, but only if you have something useful to post. Posting the way you are doing adds nothing to this thread and will result in it getting shut down. Try posting about features, updates, maybe a video demo-ing, etc.

Thank you

egzthunder1
XDA Administration

Reactions: norimo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Screen Off and Lock - Quick lock the screen
    One touch to lock the screen, protect your power button. Many elegant and sharp icon.

1qkWufHGyGGIBUFkBpVDoZhYVJjS5at3XjLhLrI7BUrkBd5uWjgDetCB8WcerPYiyIs=h900-rw
    Zk5rsnBKZYqDfm-vPHSn06oJPxqd4quNHaLMM_ZRXMCAG5vEO1Oka23fqEDYVb1ODg=h900-rw

DOWNLOAD ON GOOGLE PLAY​
    Looks a lot of like iPhone haha
    Thanks for sharing
    @ OP,

I know you want your app to get noticed, but incessant bumping of a thread is not allowed and borderline considered spam. You may do it once every 24 hrs, but only if you have something useful to post. Posting the way you are doing adds nothing to this thread and will result in it getting shut down. Try posting about features, updates, maybe a video demo-ing, etc.

Thank you

egzthunder1
    XDA Administration