[APP 4.1+] 3C Battery Manager

Search This thread

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
3C Battery Manager, available on Play Store and XDA Labs, the most complete tool to monitor your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.

★ Display all information using customized graphics, fully scrolling and zooming.
★ Use additional packages to show battery information in notification bar
★ Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
★ Triggers alarm based on any battery data
★ Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phones (up-to Android 5)
★ Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
★ Limit battery charging on supported rooted devices
★ Calculate actual battery capacity
★ Support multiple batteries

★ Online help accessible from app

★ Export data to 3C Task Recorder to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
★ Special support for Asus Transformer, Padfone, Inno D6000 and HP dual battery devices.
★ Special edge support for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Note Edge and S6 Edge+

In-app purchase can be made to remove ads or unlock features: recording rates, UI theme, recording options, managing recording/optional notifications, extra widgets:
★ Add history markers automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
★ Add unlimited number of information in status bar/notifications
★ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
★ Show unlimited number of line indicators on top of everything
★ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries
★ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
★ Export data to 3C Task Recorder (free app)
★ Add unlimited number of alarms

★ Lowest battery consumption on the market

Please report all your issues and feature requests in this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: tramp20

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
App suspended...

As title says. Makes me wonder why I bothered updating this app trying to make it better. Tired of this ****.

You can download main app here.
Unlock key is still published.

attachment.php

Attachments

• bmw_suspended.png
    bmw_suspended.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,215
Last edited:

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
Version 4.0.4a

Dear users, this is the last version for which both the main app and the unlock key are updated. The unlock key, on existing installation reports it in version history, which will be shown upon starting the UI.

To everyone not having migrated to the new model, please follow this guide.

The unlock APK will be updated as a key-only in 2020. You will no longer receive 2 APK updates each time.

As always, thank you all for your support.

Last edited:

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
3C Battery Monitor Widget Unlock Key 1.0

The Unlock Key for 3C Battery Monitor Widget is now in beta (version 1.0a).

For users using the pro APK as an unlock key already, there should be no changes, if app icon was already hidden it should stay hidden.

For users using the pro APK as the full version, all widgets and services will cease to run upon updating. The app icon will allow exporting app settings and provide a link to install the main APK.

For new installs, the app icon will be there and give a link to install the main APK, and allow hiding itself.

If you find it not working as described above, please let me know.

EDIT: New unlock key only APK is around 1Mb depending on your hardware.

Vanessakelly

Jan 1, 2020
Battery Monitor Widget

With Battery Monitor Widget you can control your Battery status, here are some features:

- Fuel Widget
- Circle Widget, with big numbers
- Neon Gauge Widget
- Alarms and Notifications, to help saving battery
- Battery indicator on the notification bar
- General and Weekly Statistics
- Charts, to monitor your battery drains
- Simple and neat interface
- Support for Tablets and Android 7 Nougat

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
Renamed and key in production

The app has been renamed 3C Battery Manager, because it has the ability (with root) to limit charge to a predefined percent. It's still experimental and may or may not work on your devices.

The unlock key is now in production, any users having missed the migration, please check this: https://3c71.com/key.
App key is able to save your current configuration for import into the main app.

There has been a few hiccups unfortunately where exported data couldn't be imported, it has been fixed since.

Thanks for using my app, feel free to share any features you'd like to see added or modified.

lopsl

Mar 1, 2013
I'm using the free 3C Battery Manager version 4.5.1b on VIVO Y70 Android 11. I've set battery monitoring continuously every 10 minutes and set it to run in background and not be optimised by the phone battery saver. However, it keeps stopping whenever the phone is sleeping. Is there something I'm not doing right?

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
I'm using the free 3C Battery Manager version 4.5.1b on VIVO Y70 Android 11. I've set battery monitoring continuously every 10 minutes and set it to run in background and not be optimised by the phone battery saver. However, it keeps stopping whenever the phone is sleeping. Is there something I'm not doing right?
Thanks for using my app.

You might want to check this: https://3c71.com/optim

Many manufacturers are implementing extra battery savings that are not disabled by Google's default optimization option ! I'll bet your VIVO is no exception with its Funtouch OS variant of Android OS.

If you find the screens/options that relates to auto-start, running in background or other similar options, would you mind posting screenshot here so I can update the above link?

lopsl

Mar 1, 2013
Thanks 3c and sorry for the late reply. I've been trying a few things and finally got the 3C battery monitoring to run in the background by locking it.
The Vivo Y70 has a built in app called iManager which gives access to app management. It is the only place where Autostart can be modified - in the Apps option and Special app access.
The Battery management can be reached from the Utility option as well as from the usual system menu options.
Attached are screenshots in sequence as labelled in the filenames in one zipped file.

Attachments

• VivoY70.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 5

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
Android 11 (Lineageos 18.1)
Magisk 23.0
App version 4.5.5d

Edit: /system/priv-app/ATSystem/ATSystem.apk is present.

Edit2: Logcat error priv.xml file not found.

@3c
Please do not reboot until you have installed this file in /system/etc/permissions

Make sure it has the same file permissions, ownership and security context as other files in that folder before rebooting or you'll get in a bootloop and will need to delete the APK manually.

I'll double check the APK includes this file and why it doesn't get installed.

Attachments

• privapp-permissions-3c.xml
    1 KB · Views: 0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3C Battery Manager, available on Play Store and XDA Labs, the most complete tool to monitor your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.

★ Display all information using customized graphics, fully scrolling and zooming.
    ★ Use additional packages to show battery information in notification bar
    ★ Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
    ★ Triggers alarm based on any battery data
    ★ Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phones (up-to Android 5)
    ★ Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
    ★ Limit battery charging on supported rooted devices
    ★ Calculate actual battery capacity
    ★ Support multiple batteries

★ Online help accessible from app

★ Export data to 3C Task Recorder to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
    ★ Special support for Asus Transformer, Padfone, Inno D6000 and HP dual battery devices.
    ★ Special edge support for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Note Edge and S6 Edge+

In-app purchase can be made to remove ads or unlock features: recording rates, UI theme, recording options, managing recording/optional notifications, extra widgets:
    ★ Add history markers automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
    ★ Add unlimited number of information in status bar/notifications
    ★ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
    ★ Show unlimited number of line indicators on top of everything
    ★ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries
    ★ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
    ★ Export data to 3C Task Recorder (free app)
    ★ Add unlimited number of alarms

★ Lowest battery consumption on the market

Please report all your issues and feature requests in this thread.
    3C Battery Monitor Widget Unlock Key 1.0

The Unlock Key for 3C Battery Monitor Widget is now in beta (version 1.0a).

For users using the pro APK as an unlock key already, there should be no changes, if app icon was already hidden it should stay hidden.

For users using the pro APK as the full version, all widgets and services will cease to run upon updating. The app icon will allow exporting app settings and provide a link to install the main APK.

For new installs, the app icon will be there and give a link to install the main APK, and allow hiding itself.

If you find it not working as described above, please let me know.

EDIT: New unlock key only APK is around 1Mb depending on your hardware.
    Renamed and key in production

The app has been renamed 3C Battery Manager, because it has the ability (with root) to limit charge to a predefined percent. It's still experimental and may or may not work on your devices.

The unlock key is now in production, any users having missed the migration, please check this: https://3c71.com/key.
    App key is able to save your current configuration for import into the main app.

There has been a few hiccups unfortunately where exported data couldn't be imported, it has been fixed since.

Thanks for using my app, feel free to share any features you'd like to see added or modified.