[APP 4.1+] 3C CPU Manager (root)

Search This thread

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
3C CPU Manager (root), available on Play Store and XDA Labs, a simple CPU manager app that requires root for controlling both CPU and GPU. It allows you to set specific settings for standby to battery saving.

You can remove ads and unlock features using in-app purchases.

★ Highly Configurable UI allows you to transform the app into something you really like.

★ Shows a summary of CPU/GPU loads and frequency
★ Shows graphics of CPU/GPU loads, frequencies and temperatures *
★ Controls up-to 16-cores CPU settings
★ Configure governors settings.
★ View frequency usage table.
★ Set specific screen off configuration.
★ Creates multiple profiles that can be switched using a notification or launcher shortcut.

Depending on kernel support:
★ Set CPU/GPU frequencies, governor and voltages
★ Configure thermal configuration
★ Configure mp-decision daemons
★ Control cores separately

App can work with 3C Kernel Tweaker for tweaking SD, entropy, sysctl, gamma, sounds, etc...

Please report all your issues and feature requests in this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: jordirpz

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
The CPU Manager is not a new app, however I just updated it to support Android 4.0 up-to 9.0. Root is required to control CPU or GPU, not for viewing graphics and current states.

This new version has important change compared to previous:
  • SD tab is gone, integrated into 3C Kernel Tweaker.
  • New tab for defining multiple profiles allows switching easily.

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
Version 4.1a

Just published today, version 4.1a brings the following changes:

• Full support for Qualcomm SD855 and Exynos 9820 (you will see and manage all 3 CPUs (actually there's one CPU with 3 clusters, but it's easier to name them CPU).
  • Add core numbers to each CPU
  • Add option to show/hide seconds in time table
To achieve support for unlimited multi-cluster (from little.big architecture), I had to rewrite some code, so if you have issues with cluster detection on your device, please let me know.

Hope you enjoy this update.

Reactions: tramp20

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
New notification packs

CPU Manager (package ccc71.st.cpu) has been suspended by Google while I was testing the new feature to download notification packs.

After testing Play Store on-demand features I had to revert the code, but mistakenly published (in beta) a version with XDA download mechanism, directly from my web site.

As a consequence, and because I noticed too late, the app has been suspended "permanently".

I've filled an appeal however there are very little chance that Google will let me update it to be compliant. If not, I'll have to publish the app under a new name and any previous in-app purchases will be lost.

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
Version 4.5.0i

Good news is Google has allowed me to update the app. So I paid particular attention to make sure new notification packs are downloaded from Play Store.

The app is being reviewed and it will take between a day to an entire week before it is available again on Play Store.

Another good news is that I've removed ads from the app (and all my apps) because too many issues where reported about them, issues with content or CPU drains.

Should you have paid for ads-free, (thanks for your support, always appreciated) you will never see ads in the app, even if I put them back (if Google ever fixes all the critical issues).

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
Hello, how can we save a profile? For example, when I'm restarting the phones, my settings are gone, and idk what to do in order to keep it...Can you please help me?
You can setup profiles in last tab on the far right. There you can setup as many profiles as you want.

If you only care for one default profile, you can tap the top-right button which shows a circle arrow and OFF/UPD/ON text inside. ON means it will be reapplied upon reboot.

Reactions: robi101012981
You can setup profiles in last tab on the far right. There you can setup as many profiles as you want.

If you only care for one default profile, you can tap the top-right button which shows a circle arrow and OFF/UPD/ON text inside. ON means it will be reapplied upon reboot.
Thanks, but for me it's not keeping the settings...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3C CPU Manager (root), available on Play Store and XDA Labs, a simple CPU manager app that requires root for controlling both CPU and GPU. It allows you to set specific settings for standby to battery saving.

You can remove ads and unlock features using in-app purchases.

★ Highly Configurable UI allows you to transform the app into something you really like.

★ Shows a summary of CPU/GPU loads and frequency
    ★ Shows graphics of CPU/GPU loads, frequencies and temperatures *
    ★ Controls up-to 16-cores CPU settings
    ★ Configure governors settings.
    ★ View frequency usage table.
    ★ Set specific screen off configuration.
    ★ Creates multiple profiles that can be switched using a notification or launcher shortcut.

Depending on kernel support:
    ★ Set CPU/GPU frequencies, governor and voltages
    ★ Configure thermal configuration
    ★ Configure mp-decision daemons
    ★ Control cores separately

App can work with 3C Kernel Tweaker for tweaking SD, entropy, sysctl, gamma, sounds, etc...

Please report all your issues and feature requests in this thread.
    Version 4.1a

Just published today, version 4.1a brings the following changes:

• Full support for Qualcomm SD855 and Exynos 9820 (you will see and manage all 3 CPUs (actually there's one CPU with 3 clusters, but it's easier to name them CPU).
    • Add core numbers to each CPU
    • Add option to show/hide seconds in time table
    To achieve support for unlimited multi-cluster (from little.big architecture), I had to rewrite some code, so if you have issues with cluster detection on your device, please let me know.

Hope you enjoy this update.
    Hello, how can we save a profile? For example, when I'm restarting the phones, my settings are gone, and idk what to do in order to keep it...Can you please help me?